Come On Apologists

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Wahoo, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Let's hear how great this team is! Let's hear what a great coach Ryan is! Let's hear how Sanchez is the next coming of Namath! Lets hear again about the two afc championship appearances! Let's hear how grat this coaching staff and management team is! Hey, Ryan has a winning record! Hasn't won shit, but has a winning record! He must be great!

2. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Sunshiners don't like the truth. They live in a world of rainbows and lollypops.

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

There is no defense, the bad play begins and ends with Sanchez. I've tried to support him but what I've seen from the guy since that hit in the Steelers game is a guy who is a backup QB. Does he show flashes of being very good? Absolutely he has but his play has been horrid since the 2nd quarter of the Steelers game, he has been the worst starting QB in the league.

4. june19

june19 Active Member

This guy justs suck 34-0

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

5. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

This. I even said last week that I was bordering on giving up on him. I have now. He will never be anything better than a below average QB unless he has a top ranked rushing attack and top ranked D. Without both, he's just bad.

6. yahoo

yahoo Banned

I apologize for wasting the last three hours of my life.

7. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

How many offensive holding calls on SF today?

Bring back the replacements.

8. Mr. Green Pants

Congrats on maybe being right about our horribleness. Your prize for being an annoying, shitty fan...a depressing, wasted season! Enjoy!

9. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

In before

"relax we're only 2-2 and we still lead the division"

This team is officially in trouble. I was optimistic at first but with the way things are unfolding we're headed for a 5/6 win season.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

this team sucking in no way negates the two AFC Championship game appearances. and until Rex's overall record falls below .500 his record speaks for itself. if you think an above .500 coaching record means he isn't any good, that is your own intellectual deficiency.

Rex has certainly looked like shit so far this year, and I am honest and smart enough to judge that on its own merits rather than attempt to discredit how well he did in the past.

11. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Truth makes you mad, huh?

12. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I would suggest that the Jets looks for a qb after this season.

While they haven't done much to help with his growth (digressing OLine, WR carousel, no RB), he hasn't improved enough. To me he should play out the season and see if you can get a pick for him or move him to b/u

13. Mr. Green Pants

Losing makes you happy if you get to say, "I told ya so", hunh?

14. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

There are no apologies to be had. They played horribly. The only bright spot was defense early in the game. I thought that after 17-0 was the perfect time to let Tebow in. O line was actually holding up, for the most part & I would've welcomed taking a real look at TT.
    Plus this would put extra pressure on Mark, regardless of how well or poorly TT would've played.

15. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

Great point - we need someone else to help out this team God knows the team isn't helping.

16. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

qft

filler

17. reverseapachemaster

Offense played like shit. Sanchez played below skill level. 9ers defense had our receivers on lockdown. Running game didn't produce. Tebow didn't produce. Coaching staff did not do a great job of giving the offense plays to confuse and cut through the defense. All around shitty game.

However, I expected the loss, even though I didn't expect that loss. So we had a shitty loss to a good team. It does not mean the season is over. It doesn't mean Sanchez is the worst starting QB. We will probably still lose to the Texans next week. That will also not mean the season is over or that Sanchez is a total failure.

18. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

OH yes, it does. "Suffering" being the key word

19. reverseapachemaster

How would it put extra pressure on Sanchez? Tebow looked like crap on the field today. He had a couple good blocks. Then contributed to a turnover, a loss of yards and less than five yards running. We didn't need help getting those results today.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Impossible to defend that performance.