You know, I felt bad for Packers until this

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NJJ_Jersey_Jets, Sep 25, 2012.

1. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Just look at all the tweets by the players. Bunch of pussies. Grow a sack. Never seen any team bitch that much about a call, no matter how bad. Classless fucks

josh sitton ‏@jsitton71
    Golden tate is full of shit too. Saying he clearly caught that is embarrassing! Fucking jokers!

TJ Lang ‏@TJLang70
    Got fucked by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl

2. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

Then Green Bay misses the playoffs by a game.

3. Satire?

Satire? Guest

You act as if you've seen a ton of game deciding calls worse than this one. I mean this was a fucking horrendous call.

4. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

It was bad, really fucking bad. But I've never seen a team bitch as much as these guys are

5. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i hope the replacement refs stay the whole season, this could keep the jets in the hunt just as much as it could hurt them, and any other team of course, but as bad for the game as these refs are, it sure does make a crap shoot out of just about any matchup. Seattle has a great D. Or is the Packs O-line that bad? it's appaling across the board but i'ts really making anything possible, that's how bad it is.

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It was a horrific call but did they bitch like this on twitter after they stole that game from us 2 years ago with that simultanious posession bullshit?

7. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Im so happy they got screwed like this. It was an int, but once the ref gave it a TD, they simply couldn't overturn the call. Simultaneous possession is not reviewable. Im not sure what they were trying to review there, probably trying to make sure nobody was out of bounds or if the ball touched the ground or something, but from what I remember, Jets couldn't challenge the simultaneous possession against Williams OR Woodson.

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

oh man I completely forgot about that. I started to feel bad for the Packers. Thanks for reminding me.

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

10. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

were they tweeting 2 years ago when they got the benefot of a similar call TWICE against us in a close game?

11. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

I remember one in particular....

[​IMG]

12. nyjunc

but a play before Keyshawn aught what should have been ruled a TD as he was forced out and they called it incomplete, that bad call was some justice for the missed call a play earlier.

13. dvda31

dvda31 New Member

bad calls happen...but this wasnt just a bad call. the two morons look at each other and signal, at the same time, DIFFERENT rulings. And Tate was going around saying he def caught the ball, so theyre right, hes full of shit.

14. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

It should read like this......

15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Obviously you never seen the ravens after they lose a close game.

16. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Yeah, and I would love to see the comments if the Jets ended up like the Packers.

17. nyjunc

we did, 2 years ago against GB where they got TWO of that type of call for them.

18. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Do you not remember the game that was stolen from us on Halloween 2 years ago? Both times on the Packers side of the field our WRs were down by contact and after the play Traymon Williams and Charles Woodson ripped the ball out of their hands? The Woodson play was disgusting, that ball wasn't even close to intercepting that ball and Keller was clearly down. Oh BTW the Packers made the playoffs by one game and won the SB. This is some karma for them stealing that win against us. I wonder how many of them bitched after they stole that game from us?

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

The Packers can't blame anyone else but themselves for this. At least give credit to Seattle's defense. They sound like a bunch of butthurt pansies. First, Jennings should have hit the ball down. No need to go for the pick. It was 4th down. Jennings pounds that ball outta there instead of catching it, the Packers win. Second, how can they dismiss the horrible game they played? Rodgers sucked, the oline sucked, the receivers were weak, green bay couldn't get it done in the red zone. A large portion of this had to do with Seattle's pass rush, but come on guys. There's no excuse for blowing that game. That hail mary should have never even had a chance to bring them within 2 scores.

The Packers need to stop blaming anyone but themselves for this and acknowledge that they are struggling offensively. The refs screwed up, but it happens. Improve your play on the field before blaming the refs. If they played an amazing game and it game down to the wire, then I'd see that, but they sucked last night.