The "Second coming" of TEBOW

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by fansince90, Sep 22, 2012.

1. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

Im far from a Tebowmaniac, i will give him credit for being a winner though. He reminds me of Avery Johnson who coaches the BK Nets. Although he was never considered a great point guard, when he was put ino the right system with the Spurs he was able to become an effective player that helped win; i believe 2 championships. My point is, if we want to have an effective defense, and not have them gasping for oxygen by the 4th quarter,Tebow may be the solution. We dont have special running backs or receivers, therefore in order to truly establsh a ground and pound attack; we may all have to witness the "second coming" of Tebow. I think Sparano and Rex were overly jubilant with Mark's Bills performance and decided to put the ball in his hand again to make plays and was too afraid of the media blowup to make the change to Tebow even though he was highly effective when he got in.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Mods, Please get this Bullshit outta here...and into the baby Jesus forum

Thx :up:

3. Mr. Green Pants

Can we change the thread starter's name to "fansince90daysago"?

4. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

You could of just said this.

5. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Careful, you are striking fear into the hearts of the Sanchezites. But be brave, this thread will be moved to the promised thread soon.

#5 Remarker, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  6. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

No arguments here.

7. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Ahhh, we've reached the Promised Thread. Ya gotta love it when a prophecy comes together.

(Shhh, I'm trying not to talk up my prophet thing).

8. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Do not post anything about Tebow in the main forum. People get pissed.

9. catsigater

catsigater New Member

It's a little ridiculous that a guy that's been posting for 3 years can't voice an opinion.

That wasn't "Tebow hysteria," it's just an opinion.

Personally, I don't care where the posts go, but does every post with Tebow's name automatically indicate hysteria?

10. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Hahaha, no doubt, but whatever. I kind of like our own forum. I get to slap around the err,,,Timtruders.

11. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I also think it's ridiculous. Any mention of Tebow is considered Tebowmania.

12. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Remarker, you're cracking me up!

13. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Let's see.

A. We have a Tebow section.
    B. This post is about Tebow
    C: This post just maybe belongs in the Tebow section

Nobody's getting mad about it or saying he can't voice his opinion. The same thing would happen if someone posted a fantasy question in the Jets section or a post about another player or team.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's pretty much it. I didn't move it but I can guess it was moved because there are some people that would turn it into a pissing match and I'm going to say it would been both sides of the fence throwing mud. We just don't want it to turn into a trash talking thread.

To be honest the OP kind of mislead what he was posting with the title. I probably wouldn't have moved it but based on the thread title it had to be moved.

15. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Moving this thread here is totally cool. There'll be a time when the Tim dust will settle and the message board can go back to normal if you guys want. But these are strange days. I embrace it and am just beginning to have fun with it. To repeat myself, Tim and I love this shit.

I'll take this opportunity to make an announcement to your messege board's members Barry:

If any of my fellow board members think they can handle trash talking with this board's citizens of the Gator Nation, like has been attempted since we got here, KEEP BRING IT OWN. We have owned you and will continue to own you. We are CITIZENS OF THE GATOR NATION and have a lot of experience as KINGS OF THE MOUNTAIN. Remember or try to imagine what it was like in 1969 when the Jets reached the mountain top and you may be able to begin to understand what you are up against.

Let the forum games errr,,,,continue.

#15 Remarker, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

College smack is weak from people who obviously never went to college.

Tim and I agree on this. When we were climbing the mountains in Florida he told me so.

17. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Timtruder alert!

Tim hasn't given you your invisible unicorn back yet? Here's your binky Dierking. Now try to go back to sleep.

#17 Remarker, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

When u say right system do u mean having great players like TIM Duncan,David Robinson and Sean Elliot. Yeah that would make him a good point guard. Good/Great point guards makes players better not the other way around.

19. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Gator Nation does Rule!

And after the Gator Nation, the SEC rules!

20. Gastin-oh

Gastin-oh New Member

It's really strange - the 'SEC RULES!' people. As someone who went to college for education and where the football team and women's volleyball garner the same attention. . I am kind of wondering pre-internet anyways if the NFC East was all proud of each other winning Super Bowls like 7 or 8 out of 9 years in the late 80's and early 90's. I'd be pissed if the Dolphins or Buffalo won anything and yet some take it as some sort of honor. .