17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

My clients are mainly blue collar guys with young kids. They enjoy just being at the game. The seats are pretty good 30 yard line I used them for the home opener. It dont matter to me man where you view the game or how you view it as long as you cheer for the Jets.

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Glad to see someone buying seasons in the UD. Not his fault the Jets gave him free parking and pre-season. Just don't give them to Giant fans or people who show up at 1:30 and leave at 3:15

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

bringing my son to the niners game.he is super pumped.also bringing 2 coworkers 1 of course is a niners fan.cant wait to rock our section

4. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Will be at the game on 9/30. About 45 of us are going. 30 Green, 15 Red lol. Will be fun!

5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Come on now, don't blame him!

I didn't read his words as gloating, and I am glad to know that this is going on, aren't you? It's not great news to most of us but this thread is about sharing info with each other to better prepare ourselves for our own choices. You've helped me in my situation with your reports. 227 - you're better than that!

I know I know, we are all cranky after the Pittsburgh second half.

6. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

I wasnt gloating the seats are not that great but for $50 I didnt expect them to be. I thought others would be interested in knowing the perks they were giving out to hopefully help you guys who invest alot more than I did deal with the Jets better. I look at it as im in and if they can upgrade me next year fine if not I keep them or dont.

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If we don't beat the Dolphins, the season is over? I can't see how we can beat SF and Houston with our lame offense so we MUSt have this game our we could be 1-4. The Dolphins are horrible but as a Jet fan I know it won't be easy, it will be an ugly field goal game. I can see it a mile away. Our Field kicker is the key.... oh boy

8. LogeSection2RowJ

If you don't think we can lose this game and still have a playoff season you haven't been paying attention to today's NFL. EVERY year teams are good at the beginning of the season, bad at the end (Buffalo) and vice-versa (Giants)

We'd better not lose because we are better than them, BUT, every year there are teams that start one way, then end another way. Barring injury (Revis) we could lose this game and still be good enough to beat both Houston and SF or at least split those games and be in it. Let's not get carried away about anything in week 3, win or lose.Unless, as I said, things go bad with Revis and or other players.

Todays reporting and over-coverage seems to make everyone panicky. I believe that is the reason for it.

9. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

Smart move....what did you save, $800 not buying preseason and getting a free parking pass? Others will comment on your choice of seats, but my opinion is that being at the stadium is always better than watching on tv. There's a lot of us that wish we didnt have to pay for the farce of a preseason.

Bring some friends along, bring your kids.....get them used to the idea of seeing a game live. And like you said, if you don't like the seats, you aren't locked in next year. If you find you do like the experience, it is your choice to return next season, not the team's.

10. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

If we lose to Miami, we'll lose to San Francisco and Houston without a doubt. This team will go into a tailspin. At 1-4 it will be rather difficult to get to 9-7 or 10-6 to compete for a wild card slot, especially since that 1-4 record would come before both New England games, trips to Seattle and St. Louis and games against Arizona and A Whales Vagina (SD).

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

Any relation to GMCJets? There are no $50 seats on the 30 yard line. Either way I hope you enjoy your seats.

12. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Jesus. Did you all buy two rows in the UD or something?

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Please, don't insult my football intelligence. I barely read the papers and I don't listen to NY sports radio. Jet reporting has been un-listenable for months. If we can't beat this Dolphin team any time of the year, but especially after coming off a loss and with what's ahead, we ain't going anywhere this season. I say that because deep down I don't think we are that good. I am staying hopeful, but we have zero depth on this team. Its kinda of a joke the job Tannenbaum has done lately and I was a fan of his. Anyway, Sunday is huge, its a divison game on the road against an inferior opponent. No way you lose this game. All hell will break loose if we do and I am not referring to the media, I am talking about our locker room, fan base and season

#15713 sec314, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  14. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Nah IMHO you have totally derailed. The reason for the bad press is others have finally smarten up & are finally seeing what I have been saying for months & months now that the product on the field is average to below average. 6-10 or lower is our ending record plain & simple. Right now after the Fins we got SF, Hout, NE which will be 3 losses so if also lose the Fins game we will be 1-5 & your seats will be worth NOTHING & your hopes (whatever they may have been) for this year are also totally dashed especially if you had any thoughts that we were a SB caliber team :sad:

15. LogeSection2RowJ

First off, I don't see a Super Bowl caliber team here. Not yet.

Secondly, I hate the Dolphins more than anyone and agree it's a game we REALLY need. It will not be acceptable to me to lose to them, as it never is.

Thirdly, losing to them doesn't mean we lose to Houston and SF "without a doubt". The NFL doesn't work that way anymore. We could just as easily crush Miami, THEN drop both those games ; ) - or win them. I think we'll split them no matter what happens Sunday, unless as I've said, Revis remains out and we have other key injuries.

I'm not jumping off a bridge due to Pittsburgh's second half. We're still a team with a new offensive coordinator, and a lot of young players we need to wait a little on, especially on the D front. It stands to reason this season we should improve as we go along.

I'm not overly optimistic, but I've seen plenty of NFL games to know that this early in the season you can't say a team will definitely lose to x, y, and z because to lost to someone else. It doesn't play out that way anymore.

#15715 LogeSection2RowJ, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We have the Colt game after the Houston game Champ so we could be 3-4 after the Pats if we beat the Miami and the Colts which I believe we will. I got to admit, the roster we have does not allow for any injuries, our depth could be the worst I have seen since Tannenbaum took over. And we don't have a good RB on the entire team. Did someome shoot me with Champ syrum.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I reached 3000 posts...... I need to get a life!!!!!!!!

18. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Any relation to GMCJets? There are no $50 seats on the 30 yard line. Either way I hope you enjoy your seats.

Who? My seats are in section 318. It seemed like the 30 yard line from way up there. I will enjoy them when I actually go. Thanks

19. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

318 is looking at the lower end zone seats 3 sects over from end zone seating

20. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

318 is looking at the lower end zone seats 3 sects over from end zone seating

You are correct it seems we sat in the wrong section for the home opener as nobody was in the last few rows near the 30 yard line. Im new to the stadium and is and was confused. Is 318 a bad seat?