Week 2: Jets at Steelers (9/16) - Tailgating Options

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Brick, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Brick

Brick Member

TGG Folks - I recommend tailgating at The Tilted Kilt on the North Shore on Sunday, which is right by the stadium. I was there yesterday (I am one of the few Jets fans in Pittsburgh) and was told that there should be plenty of space at the start of the 1:00 PM games. It's a really short walk to the stadium.

I have been living in Pittsburgh for two years - if anyone wants any recommendations, I'm happy to help.

2. TailgateJoe

TailgateJoe New Member

Just a heads up guys, we are packing up the Tailgatejoe.com circus and heading to Pittsburgh. Some people from the JEts pulled some strings out there and got me a parking pass for my trailer. We have about 50 Jets fans signed up already, got room for up to 50 more. We will have a good spread and will have the 1pm games on our Directv setup. All are welcome, please spread the word!
    More info at tailgatejoe.com

3. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

I wish I would have read this thread before, as I drove 5 hours from VA to attend the game.

The company that I work for is based out of Pittsburgh, so my boss gave me a tour of the city the night before. He did recommend the Tilted Kilt, but I didn't go in.

I will say that Pittsburgh was a nice city, and the fans were nice as well. All were very friendly as far as I could tell.