17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Then you should have said that to make your post correct! :sad:

2. championjets69

IMHO U R wasting ur time being a internet cop! :sad:

3. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Dont want your honest opinion... just calling it as it is. You have nothing better to do than sit on this board countless hours a day and spew your bullshit. Loser.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yes, we talked about this quite a bit when it was time for seat selection. I've always been on the visitor's side and prefer to have the sun at my back, but others claimed they wanted the "sunny side."

But if you're going to be in the Uppers, my contention has always been that you'll be in the sun anywhere, so you might as well have it on your back near Pepsi Corner instead of in your face.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

As opposed to this example of your positive, uplifting, informative contributions to the message board?

6. championjets69

If U do not like it then there is a very easy solution JUST PASS MY POSTS BY plain & simple instead of playing a silly internet cop! :sad:

7. championjets69

Thanks a whole lot but I guess his clock is on speed time since he alleges I spend hours & hours & hours posting here. What a joke he is IMHO :sad:

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I met 17A and Chrebet, Baamf, are you the guy at the end of row 7 with the Mangold jersey? I tried to say hello but I kept on missing you. Also, someone came by with a Namath Jersey to talk to you, who was that? It so nice seeing you guys but I did notice 17A left before the game was over, what's that about.... just busting. Around 1:30 we were in the shade, as the sun gets lower we won't have the sun at all. It was so nice in the shade yesterday. Loved the whole feel of our sections yesterday, felt like the early days in giants stadium, tons of real fans. So we got 2 road games and then 3 home games in a row. Do a little dreaming and I can see two 4-0 teams meeting on Monday night. Not sure if it was us or the Bills, probably a little of both but the Steelers have holes especially on the OL so even though its there home opener and they are coming off the loss, we can beat these guys. Its gonna be a good test. Need to tighten up that tacking, our LB's did not have a good day. Man, we are one outside LB from being a great defense. That's our one weakness. When Landry knocked out the RB, he just walked away and started clapping his hands he was so pumped from that wicked hit. I loved that, no standing over the guy praying or being shaken, the dude is nasty. Could be the best sigining in the NFL this year. He's perfect for our defense.

#15668 sec314, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  9. no psls

no psls Banned

I got seats in row 22 section 312 ; those new solar panels actually gave us shade for at least two quarters ; finally, something good about this monstrasity of a stadium .

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

nice meeting u yesterday.yeah i got alittle ahead of myself.didnt fall asleep till 3am the night before bc of excitement.drank 10 plus beers during tailgating while failing to eat anything.than i drank 6 beers during the game.so i had 16 beers in me and no food.with us up 41-10 i had to go.if the game was close i wouldnt have left.but i was hammered

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm in the Pepsi corner. Section 347 so I'm corner endzone. I was surprised I never had the sun hit me like that before. The Metlife/Verizon end zones looked like they had more shade. I prefer the shade but I don't want to walk all the way over there either.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I thought you were doing pulled pork. You pulled it but forgot to eat it? It was a long day man, I was up at 5am also but I made sure to eat. Somehow I never forget to do that.

13. 17a_tailgater

im good for over doing it at least 1-2 times a year. next game ill make sure to eat well :lol:

14. 17a_tailgater

mybe if the jets didnt keep scoring i wouldnt have been chugging them down so fast....ha ha

15. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

+1.

The celebration was on and me and everyone in my section over did it, haha. Ah well, it happens once in a while. Still can remember the entire game and at 41-7, we went back to the lot to party. :beer:

16. 17a_tailgater

i remember everything too.if it would have been close, i could have stayed

17. baamf

baamf Active Member

Hey brother, yeah that was me in the Mangold jersey, good times indeed. The guy with the Namath jersey was "Joe Willie White Shoes", he was trying to track down 227. The section definitely had a good feel to it. Especially liked 17a starting fights with the angry Bills fan behind him :lol: Too funny...

18. 17a_tailgater

u saw that... he started yelling at me to sit down.Tv timeouts i stand. i have an aisle to stretch my legs fuck him.i just stared him down and he coward like a fucking pansy.

19. 17a_tailgater

great section we have love it

20. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

speaking of postgame party

We went back to lot J about halfway through 4th, ready to resume tailgating when a state trooper drove up and told us they were clearing the lot at 5. Rather than run the risk of wasting food etc we left. In ten years this was a first. Did anyone else have a similar occurance?