Von Miller Tebowing tonight

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Demosthenes9, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

wasn't there someone here who ignorantly claimed that all of Tebow's former teammates in Denver didn't like him ?

[YOUTUBE]aEpw4NJ9oqI[/YOUTUBE]

Rock on Von. You're a beast. (Pssst, want to come to NY ?)

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

That is awesome, I had missed that!

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I don't really care one way or another, but couldn't you just as easily interpret that to be mocking Tebow?

4. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Since Miller always seemed to have nothing but respect for Tebow, Occam's razor suggests that wasn't the case. I'd say paying tribute was just as likely.

Now if he does it after tackling Tebow in the AFCCG, that would be mocking, or ribbing, if you prefer.

5. catfish

catfish New Member

he stated after the game that he was showing some love. Miller is on the record as "loving him some Tebow" doesn't mean he doesn't prefer Peyton, but think he likes Tebow on a personal level

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

LOL Von MIller is one of his best friends dude...wow

7. Dierking

I did not know that. Thank you for the information. And Tebow thanks you for protecting the brand.

8. catfish

catfish New Member

no worries, unless you really followed Tebow last year, no real way you would know that. I can see how it could be seen as mocking if you weren't aware of their relationship

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Here we go, demos what did I say? 1 person says something idiotic and its attributed to everybody.

Dierking...thank you for being so predictable.

Oh and Dierking Tebow thanks you back for thinking that the only reason he has ever had success is because he is white and has big muscles.

10. reverseapachemaster

I bet that's the last time we see that on the field in Denver...

11. Bob Robbins

Bob Robbins New Member

I saw that last night, very cool.

Sort of an aside because I don't think I've ever posted in this sub-forum before. I like Tebow and what he did last year was very entertaining. I personally was happy when we acquired him but I do not want him starting at QB. That being said he brings value to the team and I think we've only seen a little of what they've schemed up for him since we were pounding the Bills so hard.

I never got the Broncos fans or players hating on Tebow after him bringing (albeit limited) success to their team last year. Von Miller paying a small tribute to Tebow was neat to see.

12. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

Your probably right, but don't worry, you will be seeing plenty of it in NY.

13. Dierking

I have to agree with all that. Got no problem with Tebow at all and I won't blame him for the cult he brings with him. But I don't want to see the Jets sacrifice a more talented guy's playing time just to sell jerseys to them.

14. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Well, Tebow's gotta stay in the news somehow.

15. reverseapachemaster

Yeah at 12 yards a game he is lighting it up.

16. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Example #158 of why it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Or, in other words, it might be better if you think a little longer before you speak on some issues.

17. Dierking

Maybe. Or maybe go fuck yourself.

18. JFjets

JFjets New Member

And you have a nice evening also.

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I expressed my opinion, which I still believe is a valid one. I don't know why you insist on this sycophantic behavior ingratiating yourself with the very same people who call you an idiot on a daily basis.

Tebow should be aware of the perceptions of him. In my line of business, we frequently say "your perception is your reality". Essentially, whether it is true or not, people may start viewing him as only a gadget/special teams player.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Backup your a good guy but worrying about Tebow's brand is ridiculous man, if you cant see it I cant make you see it. If you played competitive sports (and you might have) then you would know that team comes first. I would normally say you used the wrong word but I don't think so because you are intelligent and definitely well spoken. lets just disagree on this one and continue to agree on many other things.

As far as being called an idiot, its a badge of honor really because I have gotten the best of most every person I have debated here because I am logical and not a huge super blind fanboy or a hater (I am simply a big Tebow fan and I say most because vanderbilt is a pretty good debater ). So as far as being called an idiot, it is usually in a response when the person I am debating has nothing to say back at me. I am not worried about it nor do I take it personally.

#20 CowboysFan, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012