17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

No glass! No obstruction.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

I plan on using them on beverages that can be easily mixed with vodka shooters :breakdance:

3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

You'll need 'em during the first three home games. :sad:

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Cute!

But in the ultimate end neither MS or TB will lead us to the SB. Every time I think of Tebow I see his NEPs PO game flash in front of my eyes which says all there is to say about him

As I have been saying for months now even thought 314 is a non believer 6-10 or lower looks like ending record

Oh BTW IMHO we need a RB as well. A OL as well, WRs who can get open. Yada, yada, yada

:sad:

5. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I did that all the time. Sneak in the little bottles in your socks wear dress socks or high socks. I got 8 in each leg and we partied all in game!! Best thing I learned from college!

6. BleedGreen4ever

BleedGreen4ever Active Member

Joe McKnight in his career of 3 years has 323 rushing yards. He is not someone capable of splitting the load. Yes he has excelled but only on special teams.

Bilal Powell has 23 rushing yards.

If your going to tell me we have three serviceable backs you are delusional.
    We have one, and he is often injured, and our team needs a two back system.

Our wide receivers are Santonio Holmes, a second round pick in hill who we just traded up for who was projected to go in the early twenties, and kerley who plays the slot perfectly and in one year has just about as many receiving yards as McKnight has rushing yards in his entire career.

I would say rb is a more dire need.

7. MurrellMartin

P.S., I know you haven't been tailgating this year yet, but hopefully the wands don't find the bottles/cans like we used to be able to sneak in during the old days. I haven't tried yet this year.

8. JetsSec337Lot13B

I remember when people could just bring booze in plastic water bottles and nothing was said. Of course I was 12 years old back then but just remembering seeing people do it and now you can't bring in a water bottle filled with water if it's over 20 oz.

9. MurrellMartin

We should all move to Jacksonville and get bedazzled MJD jerseys because in Jacksonville you can still do what we did in the 90's - bring in a packed lunch!

10. baamf

baamf Active Member

Some good times back in the old days. They used to let you bring in alcohol but no bottles or cans. I had a round coleman cooler with a spout on it which we could pour 30 cans of beer into; that and a handful of plastic cups and I used to keep the entire section well hydrated :). Then they changed and said coolers where okay but no alcohol. At that point we did the same thing but added a few drops of food coloring to the beer. At the gate we'd open it up and it would be red or green and they let us keep on going. Good times indeed!!! :beer:

Funny thing is the food coloring is still in my regular tailgate box that goes to every game :lol:

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

I hope its newer food coloring lol

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I know what you mean. I had a couple of those before I delivered my speech last night at the RNC. Oh well.... what the hell.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i know i have fallen off on the spreadsheet, this is as of right now 12:30 am 1 week before the season starts.

5740 tickets

upper endzone 75.6
    upper sideline 77.59
    upper prime first 4 130.2
    upper prime mid 142
    mezz ez 136.6
    lower ez 142.6
    lower gl 164.8
    lower sideline 256.2

14. MurrellMartin

^ Getting ready to see a lot of "Bills Mafia" (so lame) in the stands a week from now. Predicting at least 5,000 of 'em. They're all juiced up over this season.

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

So finally the lack of ticket sales has gotten to Woody. I always defended the guy when it came to winning, $ never got in the way. Now I understand why our free agent signings were one year contracts with guys cut or coming off of injuries. That's why we are short on the OL and WR. The lack of sales has effected the bottom line for the first time. Woody has finally realized nothing is gonna change, this is your fan base and you don't have enough fans willing to fill your piece of shit stadium. I bet he does not even realize its his fault when he screwed the old time upper deckers and put us in the back of the line and let the old time lower level guys go first and held back tickets in the UD for newbies. And not forcing a PSL on us gave everyone an out which he will never recover from. So now we are not even going for it, he's acting like the Mets owners. This could be the beginning of the end if this team hits the skids ( I think we are a playoff team) because more people will bail out. BTW, anyone see the Alabama game last night in that beautiful palace in Dallas? WHy was Met Life empty last night? How come College Football was not playing there. You think a dome might have made a difference or a place that does not look like a warehouse in Long Island City

Cimini:
    Finances may have factored into the decision. Dixon was due to make only $540,000, but the Jets apparently are concerned with salary, even though they were about $6 million under the cap as of a few days ago.

According to sources, it was mentioned at a contentious personnel meeting last week that certain moderately priced veterans were on the bubble because of salary. It's the reason why FB John Conner ($540,000) was on the bubble. Conner survived the final cut-down, but he may have been spared because of the season-ending knee injury to FB/TE Josh Baker.

#15595 sec314, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  16. alleycat9

i think everyone knows i fucking despise woody johnson, but please god dont let that be what he resorts to. its bad enough that currently everything he does is for shock value and seems based upon nothing more than getting people talking about the jets. whether they talk good or bad doesnt even seem to matter to him, he is like a child yearning for attention.

but please please let his retarded bald ass learn eventually and become a real nfl owner instead of going the completely other direction.

him and dolan and the wilpons should all go jump off a cliff together and see which one lands first.

17. alleycat9

it appears as though there are tickets in almost every single section in the stadium, other than 250 and 248. and 111c i think they called it.

the sad thing is there were 7 together, 11 together types of things. i honestly hope those ticket brokers, if they arent being sold by the jets themselves, take it right in the ass.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I'm going to fire up the spreadsheet this week, I've done some coding to extract the data so I'll pull daily numbers and I'll start a dedicated thread to track prices

19. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

I can and I can't believe how many tickets are available for the Home Opener. I can believe bc of the seat price compared to seat value. And I can't believe how the Jets front office completely fucked this up

20. alleycat9

that would be awesome, i have data from a couple points in the offseason, i basically took your spreadsheet and rebuilt it. let me know if you want the data and ill send you the sheet i was using. my old man got sick so i have been super busy and was unable to get august prices.