Okay, this is my last TEBOW thread until the post season

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by NJGREEN, Aug 28, 2012.

1. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

So I was suppose to be on row 24 seat 4 at section 350, but stole seat 1 row 1 in section 350.

In my section when TEBOW stepped into the game, he divided my section. One group to my right was a family, a guy with his wife and teenage daughter, and his little daughter, I'm gonna guess she was 7 or 8, so adorable with her tiny Tebow Jersey.

The older daughter and mother had a Sanchez jersey and the father had an old school worn out jersey, it was an old school player I have not heard of, it was a different shade of green.

Next to me was a father and his son, and behind me was a rowdy crowd, not violent or bad, but a bunch of cool guys making jokes throughout the game! I mean these guys made the game fun!

Any way, when Tebow came in, they showed him on the monitors and the cute little girl goes "look mommy, Tebow!" My heart just melted, I wish I had kids, but any way, half of my section clapped and the other half was mad!

The jokers behind me had me laughing saying stuff like, "here comes the savior" and was mocking him with some funny punchlines I'd rather not repeat.

When Tebow was doing good, people were clapping, but when he messed up, the jokestets stood up on seats being over dramatic and making jokes.

During Tebow's last drive, I noticed the little girl and her family was gone. Even though the jokes were funny, I felt bad because I know how that little girl liked Tebow and I have no idea how that experience affected her.

But let me tell you, on that last drive, it was like magic, the whole stadium was chanting Tebow, the guys behind me cracking jokes wasn't chanting, but they were like, come on Tebow, do it!

This is how I walk away from that experience: I love Tebow as a person, ad a role model, and he is a gifted young man.

But I really want him to be a good qb,I really do, because this is the missing peice in the puzzle.

If he could throw, he could shut so many doubters up and the fans that hate him would embrace what he brings to the table.

I really want to see him succeed as an NFL QB! But not replace sanchez. I mean, it's kind of sad, he's such a good guy. And I don't care what nobody say, in that stadium, when that man had that ball, something was in the air.

Trust me, this sounds corny, I thought Tebow was just some guy, but seeing him on the field in person, even though he sucked that night, this kid got somethong abput him, I cant explain it.

2. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Cool post, thanks !!!

Many of us Tebow supporters (both old and new) understand exactly what you are talking about when you say that he's "got something about him" and we believe that given time to develop and become a better passer, man, what a serious threat he will be.

3. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Some would, but a lot wouldn't because the reasons they hate him have nothing to do with football.

4. Slap

Slap New Member

You mean like aligning himself with a blatant hate group like the American Family Association?

I wouldn't say I hate him for that, but it is disgusting.

I do kind of pity him because he believes the world is 6000 years old and he probably even believes that ridiculous pandering lie about his mom pulling her legs out of the stirrups a couple minutes before he caught a wire hanger in the soft part of his skull.

5. BroncosFan1345

BroncosFan1345 New Member

Pretty sure he's talking about his cult/fans that come with him.

6. Demosthenes9

Hi there Phaytal. Don't you know multiple accts are against the rules ?

7. joolander

joolander New Member

Tim Tebow sucks. get over it. im not rooting for him to fail. i want him to succeed, but his mechanics are flat out terrible. he could be an amazing tight end, maybe our Gronk.

8. Bannon

Bannon New Member

He's got it, man. If he can just keep improving his throwing, he's gonna be something.

9. joolander

joolander New Member

if tebow could throw he would have zero doubters. unfortunately he cant. thats the fact. i dont care what jesus freaks and skip bayless have to say. at the end of the day he's a great football player, but a terrible quarterback

10. Slap

Slap New Member

Don't you know firing off 1100 posts in six months about your dream date is just a tad bit obsessive?

Now go wipe off the Fathead before that dries.

11. Slap

Slap New Member

Not many better reasons to hate him.

12. Demosthenes9

And don't you know that you following a guy you don't like, to another team, is worse than "a tad bit obsessive"??

13. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Shit like this is why people hate Tebow fans. This is such a load of crap something in the air in a preseason that he sucked in. what the hell are cult followers smoking. Something in the air something about him you have got to kidding me.

14. Slap

Slap New Member

He's also white and handsome and he runs shirtless in the rain.

Funny how scantily clad women get terse emails to take down pictures of themselves posing with him, but the hypocritical prude is more than happy to supply ESPN with video beefcake. Oh, wait, I forgot, whipping off his shirt was totally spontaneous. You know, like everything he does.

15. Demosthenes9

Tell that to Sal Palontonio

http://tunein.com/topic/?TopicId=40596215

16. Slap

Slap New Member

Yeah, because media jagovs never shamelessly pander to Tebow's idiot fans.

Names! Give us names or it means nothing, Sally.

17. Barcs

Barcs Banned

He's definitely a special guy. Don't be too worried about the preseason. We didn't even get a chance to see him in his REAL role with the team. I think he's just the kick in the rear that our running game needs.

18. Demosthenes9

Running game won't improve much unless it's Tebow running the Option, or the Jets oline starts opening holes.

19. TTTTebowAndTheJets

And cult haters like you provide no better reason to defend him.

20. Slap

Slap New Member

Wow, most Christians won't openly admit to being cult members. Nice job. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing.