I just don't get it.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 26, 2012.

1. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I'm good, but thanks for the concern.

My wife and I are expecting our 2nd kid in January. I was recently promoted to VP of Operations at my company, at 34. I am a homeowner without a mortgage, and own a timeshare in Vancouver that I use for snowboard trips 4-5 times a year. My father, along with my two brothers, are my best friends.

Also, Peyton went 10/12 for 122 and 2 TDs against the 49ers tonight, in the first quarter.

Again, I'm good, but your Tebow obsession makes me giggle. Keep up the good work.

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Below average?

That's like saying the Titanic was a mild disaster.

3. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Being it was the first preseason game I got to watch so far, I was surprised how bad Tebow looked. Like, really really surprised. I don't want to say Vince Young 2.0 quite yet, but it's clear that last year's 4th Quarter Magic was a fasad (having said that, if Tebow had won the game on the final drive today would Tebowites have chirped and chimed for their Clutch Hero?).

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

On the last sack he literally was looking into his own endzone at one point while he was running around and trying to get oriented under the pressure of having held the ball for 5+ seconds already.

He may well have less positional awareness as a passer than any Jet QB I've ever seen. Once he pulls it down and starts running north south he's good but when he's moving side to side in the pocket he looks totally lost.

5. boarder40

boarder40 New Member

"Bible banging moron?" So you would be happier if he were a pagan? He is a strong Christian, so what? He isn't forcing the bible down your throat. Give it a rest. Worry more about your stupid Donkeys then just trying to bait people in this forum.

6. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

In what universe does Cam's 6-15 60 yards and a TD AGAINST THE 1s OF A TOP NFL DEFENSE equal Tebows 4-15 55 yards and an INT against the 3rd string of a terrible defensive unit?

Ah right the same one where a man walked on water and the University of Florida had an undefeated season.

7. phaytal

phaytal New Member

That 'strong Christian' that you so blindly support, along with the rest of the Tebow family, monetarily supports hate groups such as Focus on the Family. FOTF just happens to be an anti-gay and anti-abortion movement that petitions and protests gay funerals, and bankrolled his anti-abortion commercial 2 Super Bowls ago.

Apparently hate is the new Christian, and ignorance is bliss. Yes, he is a bible banging moron.

Let me guess; You think that there is a God-given defense against 'legitimate rape' as well, yes?

#27 phaytal, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Watching Cam Newton play QB and Tim Tebow play QB is night and day. When people make that comparison I laugh. It was true today too. Cam is quite clearly an NFL QB.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

enough with this crap

10. boarder40

boarder40 New Member

Totally agree. I want to discuss football, not focus on the family, gay, etc. BS. Sorry I got off topic with this Donkey troll.

11. phaytal

phaytal New Member

My bad. I shouldn't let ignorance breed canonical responses. My apologies.

12. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

The ignorance on display here is your own.

Funny to see you comment about someone else's "Tebow obsession". Why is it you are here again ? You are a Denver fan and didn't like Tebow there. You have no ties to the Jets to speak of.

Yet, here you are, in the "Tebowmania" forum of a Jet's fan forum.

So, who's the one with the obsession ?

13. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

She's just trying to troll

14. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

I love the potential as a gadget player, but as a traditional passer, he looked lost a few times. I think he's being coached to stay in the pocket, but it doesn't appear that will ever be his strong point

I can only assume he won't be placed in that position again, at least until next preseason. And that even goes if there is some injury to Sanchez, I would rather have McElroy as a starter. Its not that I don't like having him, but I know what he can and can't do realistically.

15. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

Ok great he can run gadget plays. Seems like a waste of resources, picks, money, and practice time, all that could have been spent on a GROWN UP NFL OFFENSE.

16. CertifiedClutch

if he wants to prolong his career, he should change positions. he's not going to be in the league long if he still going to try to be qb.

17. Demosthenes9

I take it that you aren't too familiar with Aaron Rodger's career history ? :)

Still too early to tell with Tebow. His mechanics/footwork have improved quite a bit, but he's still making "young QB" mistakes.

18. Demosthenes9

True. She publicly admitted that in a previous thread:

Strangely, the only apparent repercussion was a mod replying to say "you should probably rephrase this"

19. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Congrats, D9. You dug up an old quote from me that led to a short ban from this forum.

Funny that you have nothing to contribute about your boy's play.

He was once again, abysmal.

20. Demosthenes9

What do you want to know about his play Phaytal ? BTW, you still claiming that Tebow didn't hit Thomas in stride on that overtime TD against the Steelers? If you can't even be honest about that, why should I expect honestly from you in any other conversation ?