17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Does anybody have an extra parking pass for the Giants game?

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

17A enjoy your time down @the beach :beer:

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

On ticket exchange they've got yellow passes for $15.

4. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Would someone please remind me what the face is on LLEZ tix? Looking to scoop up a few on SH for a couple games this year, want a point of reference. Thanks in advance.

5. UninTY_128

UninTY_128 New Member

The face of LL endzone seats is $125

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Which, of course, has nothing whatsoever to do with current pricing.

7. Section 227. Row 5

LLEZ is cool b/c lower level. But if you're back quite a few rows you might consider UD front rows as an alternative, especially UD Prime Rows 1-4.

Probably the same price but you're not looking at someone's back while there.

8. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

ALCOHOL if U had read my earlier posts U would have saved your self mucho amount of time composing your post. I also saw some T/gaters lite a car on fire by throwing hot coals under it. They thought they were having "fun" until the car lit up like a Xmas tree

He went to the games from 8 until he started College which would be 17/18. His age today has no bearing on the years in question
    :sad:

#15528 championjets69, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You didn't see anyone light a car on fire, you heard about it and maybe saw the result from afar. The idiots did not do it on purpose,they did not move the cue far enough away. Just looking for reasons to be negative. You hate the team and the fan base, other then that, its all good huh?

10. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Ah yes I forgot the drugs also

IT HAPPENED RIGHT concerning the car by T/gaters? How do U know what happen were U were of them

Instead of worrying about my opinions towards T/gating worry what type of garbage U are going to see this year at the games starting this Sat. Oh yes remember you still have to explain to us all how we are going to overtake the Pats this season. That is far, far, far important then worrying about my views of TGing.

So hit the K/board & explain how U expect us to overtake the Pats :sad:

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We will beat the Pats by lighting there bus on fire with a barbecue and then start a riot after drinking whiskey and shooting heroin in the lot as we do every week. CANT WAIT!!!! Who's bringing the needles? Sorry, my 12 year old is coming so I can't carry this week.

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

at this point 314 you are as bad as him.

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I can't help it Alley, I won't let someone make stuff up and no one say anything. I said what I said, over and out. Let Champ run wild, what do I care. Its time for the football section anyway, the season is almost here

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i hear you man, you are not the first to bite that hook. im a fairly negative poster but champ is way way beyond me. i know that i am not going to change his mind and accept him for what he is and we get along ok.

i know how we all have those certain people that everytime you read something they wrote its just so completely frustrating that you want to choke them. i am sure i bring out that in some people, i know guys like nyjunc used to bring that out of me when herm was around... but now i have a ton of respect for him as a poster.

i respect the fact you look at the positives of things more than the negatives, and we need some of that in the jets forum as it seems like everyone is overreacting thinking about the wheels falling off.

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'll give you a 6 pack of the beer of your choice if you stop.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Blue moon, no fruit. The off season is over, time for the talk to stop, we will find out soon enough about our team. Going to an NFL game on Sat...... yeah baby, suppose to be dry in and the 70's by 5pm. Wish you were there Champ, I would protect you.... ooopps

17. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

I sat 40 yard line row 5 for the stadium opener 2 years ago against Baltimore. They were miles better than my shitty UDEZ row 8 season tix that I got with my dad's 1970s seniority (and gave up after 1 season), but they were still too high for me.

Just so we are clear, since it's obvious that some people enjoy piling on, I say this without casting any judgement on those of you that remain upstairs and are happy with your seats; just my personal preference.

18. Section 227. Row 5

Here's what I'm afraid of about Sat night: Winning

Every damned time we beat the Giants in preseason, they go on to kick ass in the NFL and we go on to get our asses kicked.

We win in preseason, they win the freakin' Superbowl. We lose in preseason, we win our way into Wildcard and still lose.

I'm totally sick of winning anything in Preseason. Preseason sucks. No wonder the tickets are WORTHLESS.

19. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

There's only one thing I like to see in the Preseason: No injuries.

I go to the Preseason games solely to tailgate with friends who I don't get to see much in the offseason, some not at all.

20. turbodog

turbodog Member

I'm looking to sell some of my tickets this season in the llez pm me if you're intersted. Face value, of course. + a parking pass.