Cromartie is a piece of ****

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Fred Mertz, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred Mertz

Fred Mertz Active Member

Seriously, does what he brings to the team in any way outweigh what a giant asshole he is to everyone, including his own team mates.
    It seems like any time there's any trouble in camp, Cromartie is behind it.
    He's been a penalty flag waiting to happen at the worst times and has been responsible for keeping drives alive on several occasions last year.
    They hated him in San Diego, where they like everyone, even his teammates were happy to see him go.

/end rant

2. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Cromartie had penalty problems in the beginning of last year but all in all he had a good season. He is a really good outside man to man receiver and part of why we have the best cornerback tandem in the NFL.

3. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

tell us something we don't know...although u could add one of the best #2 CBs in the league to your list

4. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

What he brings to the team is the fact that he's a great athlete and an above average cover CB but a poor tackler. If he doesn't play well with others, thats not surprising to anybody, Cro is obviously slightly nuts to begin w/ and that is pretty well known when we signed to a 4 yr deal last yr. He's probably just pissed off about how much of his paycheck is going to support his 10 children and 8 baby mommas.

#4 AbdulSalam, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  5. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Lol, like his actions are a new thing.

6. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Would you mind elaborating? I am a fan of another team, but this board seems to be more football oriented and would like to learn more about the team as they are growing on me. Thanks in advance.

7. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Well, in short he draws a lot of flags, causes fights with teammates, downs his teammates skills, and on a personal level has I believe 12 kids with 8 different women....and has a hard time remembering their names. That being said, he's a good athlete and pretty good FB player as well.

8. Milliner is your Mommy

He's always been a cocky guy. He has a lot of talent and he knows it so if something goes wrong he doesn't really see it as his fault. He's an excuse maker really. Then he says stuff like I'm the #2 WR.

All in all he is a bit inconsistent but a good player. You will have the good Cromartie on days where he is pretty dominant in man to man coverage. Other times he will be very underwhelming.

9. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

Cro and common sense are not familiar with each other.

10. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

It sounds like he has a problem with taking responsibility by deflecting hate on others. Definitely not a gent that screams team unity by any means.

11. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Personal issues aside, dumb penalties and wedging unity are what can cause a team with an average offense the difference between a W and an L.

12. BookEndTackles 72&79

If there is one guy who I wish would shut his mouth it's this guy. All of a sudden he is putting licks on guys in camp when it's not full speed but when the games start at full speed we will see him back away from contact in an instant. Definition of a pussy if there ever was one.

13. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Its about time this team has a badass vocal leader and enforcer. The last time they had one was Bryan Cox. I wouldnt be at all surprised if Rex Ryan is behind Cromarties new persona to fire up this team of choir boys.

14. Milliner is your Mommy

I don't think he is necessarily a bad teammate. I wouldn't say his teammates hate him or anything he just says dumb things sometimes like when someone was interviewing him and asked him what he thinks about Tom Brady and just said That he's an asshole.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Cromartie is an enforcer now?

Serious?

You just compared him to Bryan Cox???

holy shit!

16. GATA

GATA Member

It's all the stress of paying Child support

17. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Cro is one of my favorite players on the current roster.

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Love Cro. He is arguably the best #2 CB in the NFL.

19. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

He earns us more Ws than Ls so he's fine with me.

20. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

i dont believe cro had one penalty called on him in the second half of the season

he had an awful game against oakland, got burned by dez bryant and brandon marshall (two of the most talented WRs in the game), and ... thats about it, he was awesome in almost every other situation

but he called brady an asshole and said that he thinks he can be the #2 receiver so naturally hes a piece of shit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.