Underestimating the bills.....

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NJGREEN, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Fixed it in appropriate manner.

2. allan1

allan1 Active Member

yea wow. massive sample. hey once upon a time a guy named cedric houston had a couple of good games for the jets in meaningless garbage time

last time cj spiller played the jets run D

19 carries...55 yards

expect more of the same

3. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

I was just on my daily afternoon run in Pittsford. I saw Mario Williams driving out of the Del Monte which is a hotel/spa that runs upwards of 700 dollars a night. He didn't have the common courtesy to move off the sidewalk when I was running by on the sidewalk as he was waiting for traffic to go by. That's besides the point. The point is, the Bills continue to run a virtual vacation spot instead of a Training Camp and that is why half there team is on the IR annually.

4. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

First game between Jets vs Bills at Orchard Park:

Fitzpatrick: 15-31, 191 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs

(Had it not been for that INT, Jets would have scored FG at least in the opening drive.)

Fred Jackson: 18-82, 0 TD, 1 Fumble

============================================

2nd meeting at MetLife Stadium:

Fitzpatrick: 26-34, 269 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INT

C.J. Spiller: 19-55, 0 TD,

Sure, Fitzpatrick did improve a lot during the second outing. Stevie Johnson messed up big time too. But the run-game was not much of a factor here either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Rex is coming with vengeance this season; this defensive unit will play with plenty of bad intentions right from the get-go. I don't think I want to go up against that. Good luck, Buffalo.

5. JabbaThaRex

JabbaThaRex Banned

Thats funny cause it's actually the other way around. We almost beat you the last time we played and we have IMPROVED! The Jets on the other hand have not improved at all. Teblow? Please...

You Jet fans crack me up. You truly are the most delusional fans in football outside of Oakland. Your gonna get a reality check come week one tho and i'm gonna come back and laugh while you all drum up excuse after excuse for why you bit the bullet.

6. blitzboy54

blitzboy54 New Member

Bills are going to embarrass the Jets week one. Bank on it chumps. All of Rex's talkin, Cromartie's "second best receiver in the league" shtick, and all of Tebow's praying can't prevent what is obvious to everyone but the sad excuse for a franchise Jay Eee Tee Esss Jets, Jets, Jets fans.

The worm has turned my friends, you had your shot, but put all your chips on Sanchez and over played your hand.

I would be dumfounded if week one wasn't a complete blowout.

53-10 Bills............ Sanchez is beyond a joke

I will be back on Monday Sept 10th to either rub your noses in it or take it like a man. But I am calling it now. Jets are Dee Oh Enn Eee Done, Done, Done

#46 blitzboy54, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  7. JabbaThaRex

JabbaThaRex Banned

If rex the hut is unhappy with all the attention his teams getting then maybe his lard ass should drop the footlong cony and do some fuckin damage control! He is a puss who lets his players take way too many liberties as long as they continue insulting people and acting tough in the media.

Bills hype?? They should seriously rename sportscenter jetscenter on espn. All these morons do is talk about the shitty jets! Oh Teblow got a hangnail....uhhh duuhhh sucktonio holmes is crying AGAIN about being ignored...uuhhhh ddduuuuhhh crapmartie said he is the best WR ever and now there is yet ANOTHER FUCKING LOCKER ROOM DEBACLE!! Well big fuckin surprise there dim wits!

What the Jets are doing to themselves will only be overshadowed by the blistering ass whoopin the bills are gonna deliver week one.

You clowns may act like you ain't afraid of the Bills D but be damn certain you understand that the sanchize has pissed his pants 3 times already just thinking about that monster Dline.

As Marcel Dareus recently said..."The Bills are hungry and the Bills are gonna eat!" First course...J E T S jets jets jets!

8. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I'm trying to work out which one of the above posters is Mr. E.

9. JabbaThaRex

JabbaThaRex Banned

I really hope the Jets have a backup plan for snatch and teblow. We will break the sanchize by halftime, and don't think teblow doesn't remember that sickening whoopin we gave him last season.

10. JabbaThaRex

JabbaThaRex Banned

Concorde you may be a knuckle dragging jet fan but my hat is tipped to your avatar. Good god almighty....

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Bills fans and their shitty team wanting to be relevant soooo bad.

12. JabbaThaRex

JabbaThaRex Banned

Bwwwwaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa@ ignorant Jet fans who think winning 8 games and missing the playoffs somehow makes them more relevant than the Bills! Now thats comedy!

13. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

The Bills improved so much because they got....Mario Williams who has had 2 - 10+ sack seasons in his career. He is so great that a team like the Texans...who are legitimate Superbowl contenders didn't even try to bring him back.

14. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

They will be relevant when they move to LA. People around the nation care about LA. Not a city like Buffalo that has about 50% occupancy.

15. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Bills game will not be easy Week 1. No doubt about it. Jets won both games last year, but the Bills have improved and seem to start out strong lately.

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

See ewe an tee = you

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Sanchez and the Jets have played what 5 games against the Bills (not including the Joe McKnight LOL at these Bills game) and is 4-1? So yeah if Sanchez is a joke but him and his team have played better than your team, what does that make your team?

53-10 Bills? There is a more realistic chance of 8-6 happening with 7 safeties. Can the Bills offense even put up 53? How do you even get to 53? 7 xp and 7 touchdowns and 2 safeties? 6 xp and 6 touchdowns and 4 3 field goals and a safety. Or 4 safeties and a field goal? 8 touchdowns and 3 failed xps?

And you are calling the Jets done after 1 potential blowout loss to the Bills? Aren't you a Bills fan? Don't you realize the season doesn't end after 1 or 6 games as much as you would love that to happen?

And if the Jets are a sad excuse for a franchise, again what does that make the Bills? You can't say the Jets franchise is bad and act like the Bills is good. They have made more Super Bowls, but I believe the Super Bowl wins total 0. The Jets total 1 Super Bowl visit and 1 Super Bowl win. Since the end goal of the season is to win that Super Bowl, if you are mocking the Jets franchise, the Bills look equally as bad.

18. sb_bound

sb_bound New Member

This game isn't going to be a blowout either way. I think this will be a hard fought, defensive game that is going to come down to turnovers and field position. The Bills are markedly improved on the defensive side of the football and will likely be healthy, at least for the first game of the year. Most Jets fans don't realize that by the time these two teams met last year the Bills were already decimated by injuries on both sides of the ball. The Bills were rebuilding the past couple of years and had zero depth last year to combat the injuries. Even the most diehard fan was asking "who the hell is that guy" at points last year.

Any way, I can't wait for the season to start and I fully expect this first game of the year to be a great one.

19. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

While I admire your optimizim; its very hard to say the Bills are "markedly improved on defense". While they have the POSSABILITY of being improved, they have yet to play a down togther (I think you are reffering to their investment in a player that cant stay healthy and another who has been very under-achieveing besides last year in WIlliams and Anderson). What has been done to improve your traning staff? Even you admit that injuries have been a big reason for the lack of continuity; how has that improved? Lets at least see these two teams play a few pre-season snaps toghter before we anoint the Bills a legit contender...Christ!

20. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Fuck the bills. When we win week 1 and end theyre dream what will fans say now? Do any of us go on different boards to stir the pot? Doubt it

/jets board // gang green for life