And this is the problem.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by SI_Jets_Fan, Jul 28, 2012.

1. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

You are correct. Join date means nothing/online forums *shouldn't or don't* have seniority. I've just always wanted to use that ad hominem :up:

Capacious...? Wayyyy off there. And I apologize for my diction. We all know that anyone who goes out of their way to type "better" is pathetic, but at least have enough common sense to separate the pretenders from the well-read (or at least to not levy baseless personal attacks without having considered the alternative). Most people "in" online forums resort to repeating themselves or attacking race/sex/gender/religion/sexual preference; I merely prefer the condescending route. Mea culpa.

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Wow another Tebow nut. Lol. Timmy won't date u anymore if he knew u talked like that. Now get on ur knees when ur Tebow comes over and suck him for ur forgivens. I mean ask him.

3. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

No, not way off. You use BIG words (is that better) to write in a condescending way. Grow up young man.

4. VanderbiltJets

:rofl2:

////////

5. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Exactly, your not and never were original. Take a seat on the bus with everybody else.

6. catfish

catfish New Member

I got to stick up for Vandy here, he and I have had some relatively intelligent football conversations. His only fault is allowing himself to be drawn down to the level of conversation that is being thrown about lately. If everyone only responded to posts that were worth responding to we all might be able to elevate the conversation back to worthwhile.

7. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Really? And Mark doesn't win?

8. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Ok.....I call BULL. I follow this guy, and the only thing close to that tweet is this one from the 28th.

Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    Sanchez just overthrew Hill. Crowd disappointed. #NYJ

https://twitter.com/Steiny31/status/229196578706034688

You can't add to someone's tweet to get your own agenda across.

#68 JET'S_my_name, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  9. Murrell2878

Can you provide a link to his tweet please

10. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

11. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

I agree with worthwhile conversation. What I do not agree with someone calling out another's intellect on a forum. there is not need to be condescending to a person because of their view and I'll call it out everytime.

I already had to do it with Phaytal or whatever his name is. The point being is your intellect online is simply a vast as your little mouse can click.

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Here's a question for the group... Is ANYONE really comfortable with the Jets's QB situation for this upcoming season?

I'm definetly NOT comfortable at all. Waay too much in flux here. New offense and OC, 2QB's whos names aren't Young and Montana and a coach who really believes he's the best DCoach in Football although his title is HC and has been for the last several years..

Pass the Xanax with a Jack chaser no ice..

#72 Cman68, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  13. Murrell2878

14. Apple Jack

Apple Jack Banned

This entire thread was started by SI Jets posting a Steiny31 tweet that was altered. I don't know the motivation behind it nor do I care. But clearly, it resulted in another non productive Tebow thread that degenerated into a name calling mess, albeit at a multi syllable level.

I agree with Jet's my name, reporting media reports (and in today's culture, tweets are reports), that have been purposefully altered is bull.

15. catfish

catfish New Member

ehh, it's too easy to get dragged down into the mud. Do like I do, pick out the posts worht answering and ignore the rest. If someone calls me an idiot it isn't anything my wife hasn't said already ;)

16. VanderbiltJets

**you're

/////

17. VanderbiltJets

I used to have actual conversations/discussions in the Tebow section until it became apparent that a good portion of what I wrote was dropped and disregarded as though I had never written it. It got to the point where I had to devote an entire post to asking one simple question or trying to get a poster to give a direct answer. Not worth reliving that (Tebow) stage of my life.

18. VanderbiltJets

To be fair, the Tebowmania section IS the mud.

19. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

You really are the #1 Jets fan, you joined in 2004, and judging by the level of your posts, you couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 years old when you joined, what a potty-mouthed hateful lil child you are.

20. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

Thats great, now how about talking some football if you know anything about it.