Sanchez outplays Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by GATA, May 24, 2012.

1. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Aww, you want to compare our sizes now? Hit me with a PM and we will, I do not need to throw what I do out in the open. I also do not need other's approval like you do. Now you settle down and go sit in the corner till I say otherwise young man.

2. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Bwahahahah, Duke and Columbia ? Dude, the only way you ever went to either of those campuses was on a visitor's pass as you are too stupid to have ever been accepted, let alone to have graduated.

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

It's so awesome exposing clowns on the internet , clowns that have no debate skills and zero facts when making counter arguments . You got it all wrong your the one we are all laughing at .

#183 CowboysFan, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  4. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Believe what you like mate... believe what you like. Just because you didn't either go to a decent school or attend beyond High School doesn't mean others didn't work their butts off to achieve something. I have a degree from the Sanford Public Policy institute at Duke (it's now called the Sanford Public Policy School they changed it since I graduated in 91') and then I worked for a few years at mid-size agency out of Chicago, applied to and got in to the MBA program at the Columbia Business School in NYC in 95' and graduated in 98'.

Life is good here.

5. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

I couldn't care less what you think of me. You still keep fighting though don't you. :lol:

6. Demosthenes9

Bwahahhahhaha, whatever works in your little fantasy world sunshine. I stand by what I said.

7. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

I hope your customers do not find out how you talk like a warrior and potty mouth on the interwebs. You need to wash your mouth out with soap, young man.

8. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Son? im 43. As far as my mouth goes my clients are quite aware of it. I don't change who I am for anyone or anything. You don't like me? I don't care. You don't want my company as your agency of record, I don't care. There are plenty of great businesses that do and I have enough friends.

As far as a the warrior ref. I haven't threatened or acted like an internet tough. I called the Tebow fans some childish names but there isn't any threat of physical violence behind them.

9. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

I stand by what I said and a register at Burger King asking if you would like some fries to go with that Whopper.

I finished your thought for you.

10. Demosthenes9

Oh, YOU stand at a register at Burger King asking people if they'd like some fries to go with the Whopper ? Good to know that your campus visits to Duke and Columbia prepared you for such a fulfilling career.

Bwahahahahahha, run along now sunshine and leave the real discussions to the adults.

11. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Well your not old enough to be my pops, so glad we cleared that up. As for the tough guy, you do not have to threaten to be a warrior. You try and slap your paper in people's computer face, I would say that is internet tough. Like I said, hit my PM we can discuss this further, dad.

12. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

I wouldn't say it was tough mate. just the truth. merely pointing out the fact that I am nowhere near stupid even though arguing over the internet is in itself stupid. I do this to kill time...especially this week as we are dead as a doorknob for the 4th.

13. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

That I can agree with. I am on leave and very bored.

14. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Well thank you for your service. keep your ass low and your head lower as my dad used to say.

Somebody has to answer phones and deal with any media issues ...its my turn today so the rest of the office can have a 3-day weekend since the 4th was on a wednesday. Headed to Steamboat for Cowpie Rugby tournament in about 3 hours so that will be fun. crackin heads and drinking beer is always a great time.

15. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Anything with beer is a good time.

16. Bannon

Bannon New Member

This thread got awkward and pathetic in a hurry.

17. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

No, just thirsty. No need to keep bombing each other. He got called out and it started a downward spiral on the thread. No need to keep going down the same road. A forum doesn't have to be a hate house, it can be used for debates and fun. Right?

18. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I'm just talking about the detour into the whole subject of diplomas and jobs. Eww.

19. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Yeah, that's why I wrote that we could discuss those things in private. Doesn't need to be a discussion for the masses.

20. TheMoops

TheMoops New Member

Ladies, we are talking about practice.

Remember, last summer Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn and Adam Weber all practiced better than Tebow including preseason games... Granted, Sanchez is better than those 3 guys. But, let's wait for when things really count.