What do jets fans think of what jim kelly said?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GRNYT, Jun 29, 2012.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I am just glad RG3 exists - without him to absorb some media nonsense I shudder to think how much focus there would be on the Jets and Tebow.

Why the Jets signed Tebow I will never understand (unless he plays incredibly well in his total football role this year) - I am not a tebow hater I just dont see why this attention is something we would want to inflict on ourselves.

2. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Kelly and Marino= good stats and fucking losers. Just sayin.

3. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

this is the type of "logic" that makes people think certain Jets fans are morons

and really so well said! another Shakespeare!

just sayin'

4. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Come on, dont you know that if you dont win a super bowl you are not allowed to have an opinion on anything related to football?

5. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

i didn't even read the comments but i assume he's tweaking the jets and pumping-up the bills. no problem with that. it's all part of the fun. and jim kelly has my respect, btw. the guy was a great bill and is still supporting them. i'm sure many guys would have bailed on buffalo, kelly didn't.

6. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

7. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Why would you say that? There hasn't been one player that has. They're all active in Buffalo, media, and their support of the team (Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Talley, Tasker, Metzalaars, and others). The only person no one hears much from is Bruce. Guy went into hibernation.

8. UNWarCriminal

UNWarCriminal Member

What did he say that we haven't heard in every other article/interview since Tebow came to the Jets? Nothing.

9. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

If I had to live with one or the other . Id rather not make it then loose 4 times. Cant get any worse snake bitten than that. Kind of like the Giants and Patties.hows that feel? You guys suck! You'll always be known as the team that couldn't beat Eli. Enjoy you bunch of cheating ass wipes. :gpc::pats_suck:

10. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

i meant as a player. i have respect for guys who stick it out with one team. particularly if it's in a place like buffalo.

11. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

who cares what that SB choke artist has to say.

12. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

The guy was speaking as a fan. Basically doing what we all do. Good for him. We will root against the Bills while he roots against the Jets. I'd rather see a guy talk from the heart instead of as a blowhard know it all "expert", a la ESPN analysts.

None of what he said bothers me at all. I'll be bothered if the Jets don't beat the Bills. I'm not bothered by Jim Kelly rooting against the Jets.

13. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

14. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Scott Norwood says hello

15. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

Seriously? That's just sad........

16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

He didn't have a opinion he got a hope. I for one could careless what Kelly or anyone else hopes or opinion.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Good for him, I wish he would have said more, I like the fact that he still gives a shit about the team and wants to see them succeed.

I doubt the team gives a shit what Kelly said but it does create some good message board banter.

18. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Yea right, the Jets fans are still doing backflips about losing 2 AFCCG's.

Are you telling me you would not want to play in 4 Super Bowls?

19. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I don't know any Jets fans who are happy with just losing 2 AFCCGs. They use it to say we have come close before so we can go the distance. Just like if I was a Pats fan I would say our defense was awful and we still made the superbowl so we have a good shot to get back there. If the Jets lost first round in the playoffs both years people would be a lot less optimistic. You would hear what you hear about the cowboys like oh they can't win when it counts how are we going to win a superbowl when we can't get it done in the playoffs.

Say what you want about Sanchez but he has played some of his best football in the playoffs.

20. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Jim Kelly didn't say anything outrageous. There's lots of media people hoping for the same thing but only Kelly had the balls to say it. He's a former Bill hoping that their division rivals fall apart .... WTF is everyone upset about?

edit:
    Also, Kelly was a great qb, stop bashing his career over the 0-4. They only had a shot of winning their first SB. Every other year they faced the best team from the much superior NFC. If Sanchez could be Jim Kelly good, we'd be very lucky.

#60 ajax, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012