17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Guys enjoy the season from near or far. I cant comment anymore sg3 is getting annoyed with me. Who the hell is he/she anyway? :beer:

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Right behind us is Stella and Heineken. About 20 yds. is beers of the world. Stairs and bathrooms are also directly behind us. You are going to be so much happier and so am I because the sections are going to be filled with STH, not someone different ever week. Also, I can finally meet you SOB's.

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

SG3 is a long time STH and acts like a 1%'er. He believes the Jets created a class system for STH's and he's on the good side of the tracks. He loves to pay for the right to buy tickets, loves the stadium more then Woody and looks down on us Upper deckers in a East Side type of attitude. He has threatened to never post here but keeps on coming back for more. Just giving the facts.

4. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

He has the same attitude on another site. Hes here only because hes not 1 of the good ole boys there. I never had a problem with him up until now. I dont care what he has to say. Season ticket holder or not gives him no right to criticize me or anyone else for our opinions on a message board where we are all supposed to be brother fans. Screw him.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

stella and heineken???!!!!! Say no more i am pumped

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

17A and 227 I still owe both u guys a beverage---I will do my darndest to hookup with you 2 gents this upcoming season :beer:

7. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

This is the same guy who, at the start of the process, was dead set against PSL's and would fight with SAR1 about it daily. He has since been "up sold" 3 times by the Jets ticket office for a mere pittance of $20k per seat. Spread over 30 years is only pennies a day. For the price of a cup of coffee...
    Consequently, he is now so far up SAR1's butt you can't tell where he ends and SAR1 begins. That being said, SAR1 can be comical sometimes while SG3...not so much.

Keep in mind he is retired...with nothing to do. How else do you explain 20,000 each on two message boards (that we know of...could be more)

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I know plenty of retired people that are fun to be around and hang out with,,,sadly " the Shill " in question ain't one of them .
    In sticking with the topic,,,,,,,,,,,after the Jets do these $ 50 give always and other get em while there " not so hot discounts ",,,,I will be curios to see how many seats / rows remain empty in the upper bowl . Also interesting that rite now ,3 yrs later and PSLS are still available :beer:

9. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Glad you're pumped but it used to be way better the first season! At the main concession area in that corner, on the wrap-around side they had those beers as well as Murphy's Stout and Brooklyn Lager. Where else can you find Murphy's Stout on draft? If you never had it, its damn good.

Last season I went back to the same area and they had the usual crap beers. I asked the lady behind the counter "What happened to all the good beers you had last season" She thought for a second and said "You're right, we did have more choices last year. I don't know what happened"

I liked that area not only for the selection, but for the short lines. Obviously, since many of you guys didn't know about it. I missed it a lot in 2011.

Maybe that will be something that gets better this season. Yeah, right!

10. 17a_tailgater

yea in 2010 me and pats hater where in 347 and would go over to 342 for the brooklyn

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

17a did you end up moving seats again?

12. 17a_tailgater

yup i am now on the 30 yard line upper level visitor side with sec314 baamf 227 chrebet86 and i think willie white shoes

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Did the price changes effect you? Or did that open these seats up?

14. 17a_tailgater

i got mine before the seat upgrade happened.
    squeeky door gets the oil

yeah my upgrade was before they even announced the upgrade options.but I'm 2 sections over from the prime and moved another row closer and have my seats stacked instead of 6 across.
    throw in a closer parking pass for half the price and I'm very happy for this year

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the shady side brother. I hope you brought more old time STH's with you, we need it. Man, maybe we will have a good atmosphere in the area like the old place. Now everyone, stay in one place for more then one year. Let me see your kids grow up as I grow old.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

227 sucks. Who would want to sit with that jackass?

You're in the wrong fucking company, pal.

17. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

You guys are all moving on up to the deleuxe NYJETS seats in the sky. Enjoy!

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

Rather be in the sky with my dad and sister than be at home. Been a tradition for 21 years and I wouldn't give up anything for it. I will do the same for my kids since they deserve the same memories I have from being a kid. Is it higher and a pain in the ass with 3 escalators? Absolutely. But it's still doable and it beats sitting on the message board crying like a lil bitch about how we all got screwed.

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I guess but dumb bitches never know when they are getting screwed and wasting money. The view up there is like watching ants run around. Be sure to invite Woody to the kids weddings so you can get some of your cash back.
    Cheers.:beer:

20. 17a_tailgater

what is the lowest row u have been in in the uppers? was it between the 30's?
    was it end zone? and do u wear glasses? how old are you ?