17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

B4 Woody took over $50.00 or less was the norm but OTH the product on the field sucked. To me what this says is that at least some NYJ fans have a brain & are using it by not purchasing tix & rather staying home watching the games on HD big screen TV :sad:

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

Anyone switching their seats?

3. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Sorry guys but there you have it a price reduction in the UD goes to show you the seats up there are terrible. Major design flaw in a multi-million dollar stadium. I really thought this place was goona be the Taj Mahal of NFL stadiums. :sad:

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

so did i. i couldn't wait for this stadium to be built. "A House Of Our Own" is all i kept thinking of. i analyzed the graphs the charts the angles from each piece of shit drawing i was sent of this new stadium. i have been doing this since 2007 or so when they started sending us shit.

i have changed out my seats 4 times already and we have only played 2 seasons in this bullshit place.

the parking the height of the 300 level the if u didn't read the fine print in de of jan of 2009 u can't transfer your seats.

I'm just flabbergasted

5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I hope the lower prices in the UD lures in more trash and slobs than the place can handle. I want some of the snooty PSL above all others to experience this firsthand in the parking lots and in the stadium during the game.

Yes im bitter over having seats for 20+ years and being screwed.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

The Jets must have brought up the transfer issue thousands of times. I laugh now because they'll gladly let you transfer.

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

When the PSLs went into effect and the new stadium was built many season ticket holders like myself were screwed. I know I heard it over and over again from the likes of SAR I that money talks and you could have bought a PSL.

Where did 20+ years get me? I paid all those years without a payment plan and without many winning teams. I gave up 2 LL seats and kept the 4 UD only to be pushed back because of those with seniority moving to the UD.

What happened to my UD seniority? Why was I pushed back? I paid my bill every year all without a payment plan and free perks. I kept the seats my son used them I decided the UD wasnt for me in the new stadium.

So now you see why I had hoped they would FAIL to sellout the UD. :beer:

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i have transferred 4 times since this new stadium was to open. there is no seniority. there is the annoying and the compliance

9. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

There is no such thing as seniority its all about money and those willing to pay it. The NYJETS are blowing smoke up everyones asses in an attempt to sell tickets in the UD where the view flat out sucks.

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

For me it's the UD or sit at home. I have had the house/backyard tailgate parties and they're fun but a goddamn headache. It's also just not the same watching from home. The new stadium isn't either but it still beats staying home. My dad sister and I still go. We still have great tailgate parties. One day when I have kids I feel like I owe them the same experience my dad has given me since I was 11 years old.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is "post of the week" because he nails it.

We've said all along the UD was priced WAY above market. Especially the mid-rows and beyond. Now they're scaling. "Trying" the market to see if they can "feel" what the pricing ought to be.

I say it should be cheaper. That's right. How about $30 Bucks in those last rows?

12. Section 227. Row 5

You play hard-ass with these people or you don't play at all.

Upgrade me or sell your fucking season tickets to someone else.

13. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Been there done that, I am ***officially*** a non season ticket holder for the upcoming 2012 season.

14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

This from the man who started this thread in 2009. All anyone needs to do is to go back and read the initial posts in this thread to see what a disappointment the stadium has turned out to be. The facts don't lie. This thread started with the first photos, photos taken by some us wearing our hard hats, feeling great about being allowed inside this new wonderful state of the art stadium. Excited updates about how it looks and where the best seats would be. All of that. and now this.

After hundreds and hundreds of posts here, I still can't friggin' believe it.

15. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Lowering of the prices is complete BS. I moved to 342/Row 15. I'm 5 rows from my tickets being lower $30 per. Had known about this in advance I would have picked one section over to get the cheaper tickets. Calling tomorrow.

16. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The new stadium should have been the envy of all the other NFL stadiums. 2 professional teams in a joint venture. A retractable roof with large screen TVs, restaurants and adequate rest room facilities state-of-the-art everything.

Every seat regardless of location should have had a decent view of the field.Instead we have a POS that is a far cry from being top 25 in the NFL.

17. Section 227. Row 5

342/Row 15, at least you're in the Pepsi Corner Sidleline where it's at. I started out one row behind you.

Having said that, WTF ever prompted you to believe a fucking word they ever said to you?

Have you not been reading here?

Row 15 and beyond was fucking DOOMED in any section, escpecially closer to the corners. Of course they were going to have to lower the prices, who TF was going to buy R15 and beyond except between the 20s?

18. Section 227. Row 5

Yes.... This is where we are.

19. Drew

Drew Active Member

Is it really THAT terrible up there? This whole thing is pretty intriguing.

Hope they sell single game tickets up there if not all of the tickets are claimed by STH.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Top 25 in the NFL? How about NFL Stadium laughing stock.

"Hey, they built a 'Joint Stadium' over in New Jersey. And it's for the NY Jets and NY Giants. That has to be one hell of a stadium, right?"

"Are you serious? Have you seen that place?"