17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

There U go making accusations again that are totally inaccurate which for U is very normal. I sell them @ FACE VALUE so I have zero, nada profit as U allege. I retain the tix so the renters can continue to enjoy the seats they have had for years. I just protecting there rights so to speak. I have said many times on this board that if the renters cancel I would say adios to Woody in less then a split second

As for winning the SB so far I have been proven 100% correct while U & all others of your ilk have proven totally INCORRECT right? Oh yes this season also will be to my way of thinking another losing season with no hoisting of the VLT!

After this season the real horror will begin with a new coach taking over for next season then all the personal changes that will come will keep us in the wilderness for years to come

:sad:

#14741 championjets69, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. championjets69

See my reply to JWWS :sad:

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

sucks the first game i get to sit in my new seats and i have to sell them.ill be away with the family on our summer vacation. someone explain why we are playing the giants on week 2 of the preseason again?

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

DERAILING ALERT...

Champ, can you please take this shit to the NEPs Website? They'll welcome the NYJ negativity, believe me. You'll have beaucoup supporters there.

In the meantime, you are derailing the original intent of the 17a Stadium Thread. Cm'on man... we all have the right to root and hope. Let us live the dream and leave us TF alone.

And this thread was originally about the Stadium and Seating, so WTF is up with hitting so hard on Jets supporters here lately?

We CAN win the next SB! Slim chance, yes. But it IS possible. So STFU.

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Giants/Jets pre-season game has always been week 3 until the opening of the new place where it was week 1 which I thought was a one time thing. Week 3 is always the best pre-season game, week 2 is just a little better then week 1. Don't understand why the fucked with it again.

6. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Who cares about pre-season? I used to donate all the tickets to the United Way and take the tax write off. Are NYJETS fans ever happy unless they are bitching about something?

7. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

You are still not a season ticket holder. You are a season ticket seller. You have no basis to comment on anything related to the stadium experience. It is time for you to get off this thread. You don't even know what the new stadium looks like and you have to ask us what the view is like from your seats. Your renters are the season ticket holders. You should have transferred the tickets into their names when the new stadium opened after you picked your seats.

As for your constant unending pessimism - we get it already after 10 years of this shit. While you may be right about the Jets not having won a SB since the 68 season, the whole point of being a fan is to enjoy the experience and to hope that "this is next year."

In ten years on this board, you have never stated a single positive thing about the Jets post 1968. Why do YOU bother?????

Please take to another thread or as 227 states - go to the NE Pats forums where you can wax poetic about how great the Pats are how the Jets will stink. We don't want to hear it in this thread.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Pre-season is a great time to take the kids, kids friends and wife and the Giant/Jet game # 3 was a good game because it had a little more intensity to it. I am sure that's why 17A was bummed, I don't think he's suicidal on this one

9. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Oh no. I used to attent many a preseason game... back when they meant something. Okay, they meant nothing record-wise, but the annual Jets-Giants Preseason was always something.

So, I NEVER donated those tickets to anybody, b/c ther was always somebody who really wanted to go to either the Giants or the Eagles Preseason.

Now it's like, who am I going to find that wants to go? The Giants game was always a nice summer treat... t-shirt weather and have a few beers and see the newbies. Today they're like... who TF wants to go to even these games b/c they mean nothing and I'm not paying face for any of this shit.

And they're right. Preseasons are worthless. Sit home and watch them on your Flat-Screen.

10. 17a_tailgater

exactly my oldest son's birthday is aug 28 so i was expecting aug 26 to b the jets vs giants and it being his birthday party.no biggie now its cam newton and the carolina panthers.just don't understand why it was switched.

i always brought a friend to the jets/giants preseason every other year.hoping to start the tradition with my kids.fuck on me for wanting tradition.

oh well

11. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Or the friends wife or your kids friends mom. :beer:

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The week 3 Panthers game is a Sunday night 8pm game on NBC so they probably wanted a pre-season game with Tebow and one with Newton so they killed two birds with one stone. That blows for us. Anyone looking for tickets?????

#14752 sec314, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  13. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Free tickets?

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

They are in the Upper deck so you would not want them, to far away for your taste

15. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

They werent for me, I know a homeless guy who is a big Jets fan and figured he and his buddies would like them.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Nice one but Champ lives in Texas

17. championjets69

Memo to JWWS hope & praying gets U NOWHERE in the NFL. Great coaching, QBing, quality players & have a terrific GM are the keys to success. At the moment we have zero of the the 4 things I mentioned which=s zero SB now & into the 5 year future :sad:

18. 17a_tailgater

has anyone called who was not upgraded to see whats available?

19. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

[​IMG]

I'm gonna take over the world by discouraging one Jets fan at a time...my plan is brilliant, brilliant I say! What? They don't care what I have to say? What? They have hope? Nonsense! There's no room for that kind of crap here...on a Jets fan messageboard...of all places...

:sad:

20. championjets69

I'm gonna take over the world by discouraging one Jets fan at a time...my plan is brilliant, brilliant I say! What? They don't care what I have to say? What? They have hope? Nonsense! There's no room for that kind of crap here...on a Jets fan messageboard...of all places...

:sad:[/QUOTE]
    Where is the law that says you can only be positive about the NYJs on the TGG? If U took the time to truly analyze the team U & other homers to analyze the team instead of just hoping & praying U to may come to the same conclusions that I have :sad:

#14760 championjets69, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012