17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

No kidding, have a sense of humor grumpy

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry do not accept U were kidding since anyone who wonders why we have to overtake the NEPs has zero FB sense IMHO :sad:

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We have overtake the Pats to win the division, that's a no brainer. For the playoffs, who knows what the matchup is gonna be. They could be eliminated before we get to them. Stupid statement pal, I know more about football then you will ever know because you live in the past. Go watch old highlites ticket broker

4. championjets69

IMHO U are living in the world of rationalization maybe because U outlaided big bucks for your season tix this year & you are hoping & praying that the NYJs fool all the experts this year & win the AFCE & then win the SB so that you can say your expenditure was well spent:sad:

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Nope, one ticket $1050 for the year, someone else pays parking. I have an emotional investment. Last statement on this, you sucker me in every time.

6. championjets69

Just think what U could do with the 1G instead of giving it to Woody to watch a shit team play :sad:

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

that 1 G is well spent. tailgating with friends eating drinking and talking sports for 10 hours on a fall/winter sunday...cant beat it

8. championjets69

Lets see over 20 years that is over 20Gs just to BS with your friends, drink etc. Just think how much improved your family's life would be with that 20Gs in your pocket & not Woodys

9. 17a_tailgater

absolutely i drop more than that when i go out with friends and my wife to drink and socialize.and thats without football.

sorry champ, life has pasted u by.
    maybe in Texas u don't have to spend as much but back here in the center of the universe NYC,$1000 is nothing

10. championjets69

U R just attempting to rationalize your outlay of money. A grand is a grand EVERYWHERE but it may be true that a grand goes further in Texas then in NYC not by much but due to hi living cost in NYC it probably would take 1.2Gs in NY to get what it takes 1G in Texas. You may not realize it but U R confirming what I am posting is entirely correct. Now if U take that one grand & triple it for 3 seats you will give Woody 60Gs over 20 years for what to BS & drink & watch a shit product on the field?

Example regular gas here is $3.30 a gallon & up in NYC I bet it hovers around $4.00 a gallon

:sad:

11. 17a_tailgater

but if u are enjoying yourself and getting what u paid for then whats wrong with it? everyone has a price.im not paying $295 a ticket,but someone else may.and if you are enjoying yourself,that is what life is about.and hopefully u have other $$ to enhance your families life too.u shouldn't be spending your last $$ on jets tickets

12. championjets69

Unless U R a millionaire 60Gs is a pretty hefty bundle that can at least pay a good part of a top notched education

Well maybe all those depressing drives home from all the losses I saw or maybe living in Texas have jaded me to the point that my v/point is very different from yours

:sad:

13. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I can admit the difference in money in different parts of the US. Graduated from Cincinnati ohio last year and looking for places in hoboken. Can get a nice place for 500,000 in ohio very nice place, in hoboken your looking at a 1 br or 2 br condo.

Cost of living is so different. I am contemplating going back to ohio and just being very rich where I could have a normal life here in NJ.

14. 17a_tailgater

truer words have never been posted on this site.

and i myself have had some depressing and numb feeling drives home

15. 17a_tailgater

for this year i am happy with my seat upgrade my parking situation and price i am paying.FOR THIS YEAR>>>>>>

next year we shall dance again

Post 9,999 for me

16. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Thats all that matters.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'm good with my seats this year too, but I agree next year we need to look for another upgrade. The one big thing I've learned from all this shit for the past 3 years is you've got to be the squeaky wheel wanting the grease. I was never that way before, but they made me that way... First Blood.

Been in Fl the past week and I get home in time to read Champ-314 Round 18. WTF is with you guys? Can't we all just get along? Nobody wants to read your negative shit Champ, and 314's Homerism is a custom made incubator for your bullshit.

So 314 wants to believe and Champ wants to shit on it and nobody really knows what the hell will happen this year. So why don't we all just fucking cool it and see what happens?

Over 11,000 posts.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

For me I will just stay wherever I find seats with people I know around me. I've given up on ever having a great view from the upper deck. It's about the atmosphere of being at the stadium. If I find people around me I like and I know they aren't moving then i won't bother either. That's how it was for me in the old place.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I think you'll find that the better the view, the more likely the people around you will be to stay in their position and not move.

So there's a lot to be said for pushing for a better location and then everyone around you will have been doing the same thing and they look around and see guys like you and say, "Yeah, these are the kinds of people I want around me."

There ARE some great views from the upper deck. Close to the rail and close to the 50. So we all need to keep on getting there (through good years and bad). Good years might not get you a move at all but bad years could move you a couple of seats. My advice is to keep on requesting.

Again, I was never that way and from 1985 until 2009, I never once asked for an upgrade. Screw that now.

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm happy being in the first row. I've always liked the corner end zone view. If I'm not happy this year I think that's it for me though. I don't feel like having to spend hours trying to get re-located each season.