17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Homer BS & yes RR will be axe unless he wins the SB :sad:

2. championjets69

Well I would not know that & when someone (you) does not know why we have to overtake the NEPs then I wanted to be sure, sure you understood Woody position :sad:

#14622 championjets69, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  3. championjets69

Big improvement over my previous seats getting nearer & nearer the 50. After this year non winning the SB season I should be able to get real close to the 50 :sad:

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

stop encouraging champ in this thread please.
    ticket sale no problem
    rex being fire
    this team going 6-10
    GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
    NO MATTER WHAT POINT U THINK U HAVE...IT WILL TAKE 2 PAGES FOR THE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i agree!

i couldnt remember for sure if it was you or 227 that they wouldnt give the price increase info to. turns out it was both!!!!

i thank both of you guys for all the diligence and effort you have put into getting something out of the rock and then spreading the info so others who may not have had the where with all to do it on their own would be able to help themselves too.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

I don't have a PSL thank god but I'm just sayign right now I'd bet PSLs are only 70% sold out. If Woody still wants to try to sell those other 30% that currently aren't sold he's going to have a hard time convincing people to buy them if he increases the price.

If he does manage to sell them all then I see prices going up big time on them.

7. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

I understand what everyone is saying about Woody having the PSL holders locked in. That being said why wouldn't they just walk away and let the Jets keep their PSL money? Let's say he doubles the price in a few years from $125 to $250. Would people really just pay the $2,500 in order to not lose their $2,500 PSL? Just keep throwing good money after bad money?

If prices get outrageous I don't understand why anyone would just keep paying in order to not "lose" their PSL. Now if someone financed it over 15 years that does present a different set of problems. They would then walk away from the PSL payment as well. The only information they have is your name and address. They can't affect your credit score. Not condoning walking away from a responsibility you signed up for, but the Jets would then have a different set of problems. If they can't keep people who have paid 50%-60% of their PSL payments to stay, how would they get new people to buy the PSL and pay those outrageous prices?

#14627 JetsFan#1, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

This is the main reason we bought ours. So we wouldn't have to constantly deal with this BS every year....

Do I like my seats? YES
    Were these the ones I wanted? NO

I initially wanted 30-50 yd line Upper deck 1st 3 rows but once they fleeced the Long Tenured STH and forced them upstairs I knew those would be long gone.

So far the only thing we've been fuked on is the fact that now anyone can get a Yellow PP.
    The 1st year we had great Parking and Nice tailgates but now It's a fuking free for all and If you don't show 5hrs in advance, you miss getting a prime spot.

There are still nice spots one yellow lot over but it's a longer walk to get to the stadium...

All that said, I am very happy w/my PSL's because I get to see my Team play and don't have to deal with these fuks every year trying to relocate.
    We also get a few perks here and there....
    btw, We can Move our PSL's and pay the difference if we decide to upgrade.

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

For you 17A I will back off. No point anyway, now he has to root against the Jets so he's right. Last word. Have a nice w/e everyone.

10. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

+1

PSL's allowed me to pick up great lower level seats which I plan on passing down to my littles ones in a few years. Without PSL's, I would never have had the chance to purchase my seats and would be stuck watching games in the last row of the Upper Deck!

Woody couldn't make everybody happy, some thank him for PSL's and some hate him for PSL's! This is what some call the game of life!

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

Everyone has different views on it. I was more angry with the Jets lying to me. As recently as a few weeks ago I had one Jets manager tell me "the stadium is almost fully sold out. If you don't pay your invoice you will only get worse seats." I didn't pay and ended up with a better location.

As far as PSLs we live in the USA everyone has the right to do what they want. I hate Woody because he's doing things to sell tickets instead of win championships. Also the atmosphere now STINKS.

For some people they could never get tickets because tickets were passed down and newbies were stuck on waiting lists. Now they have the opportunity if they have the money. Problem isn't there aren't a lot of people looking to shell out the cash.

I wasn't mad when he said we couldn't transfer tickets in the upper deck although I thought you should be allowed to transfer to immediate family members. I highly doubt this will ever be a problems though because 1. the upper deck isn't even sold out and 2. as long as there is a check or credit card being used the Jets don't check for the names to match up.

I actually thought some people made out nicely in the old stadium when they had auctions on ebay to transfer their season tickets to another person. I'd see auctions go for $10k! Just to have season tickets from someone else in your name! I don't blame the Jets for wanting to stop that part. Problem is now season tickets are worthless.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

13. championjets69

Wrong once again. I watch every game hoping they will win but you are confusing sorry to say my mantra of winning the SB with saying they will go 6-10 or lower this season. Try to understand if like me U have gone to the nth degree SB or bust then anything less then that is UNSUCESSFUL. As for my 6-10 or lower prediction well sorry to sat that is what I forsee after analyzing the roster & watching players such as MS, BS, WH play last year :sad:

#14633 championjets69, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  14. championjets69

#14634 championjets69, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  15. alleycat9

i think woody wants to win but not for the right reasons. i think he wants to win so he can feel like a big man and that he has done something with his life. AND to make himself more money.

i view woody in the daniel snyder class of owners. guys who want to win, have no idea HOW to win and just typical rich douchebags.

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

17. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

You guys were right. I put the 37" LCD-HDTV in my garage and put the 55" from my living room in the 4 season room and bought a new 60" today for the living room. My wife said who told you the 37" was too small everyone thought it was fine. I didnt tell her the guys on GG.com made fun of it. :beer:

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Champ this post is about the stadium, not winning and losing. Please post your opinions in the appropriate area. Now back to our regular schedule programmiing. Woody sucks, the place sucks, PSL's are for suckers

19. alleycat9

haha that is absolutely fantastic!!!! your going to be super happy come the fall!

20. championjets69

Nice & enjoy :smile: