17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

340 to 342 is where it's at. From what you say and from whom I've heard, we've got like 5-6 guys over there.

Funny how some of us started out near the Pepsi Corner and now here we are back again on the sidelines but near the Pepsi Corner.

Pepsi Corner still rocks like hell. Now maybe if they give us cheaper parking right outside this might work. Walking to Orange is for the birds. I'm paying extra for Yellow.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

I'm paying $25 less to park in yellow ;)

3. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

This just makes people laugh!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. Section 227. Row 5

Good job Champ. I can see the two you are talking about. You are diagonally across from me but more toward the corner. Sun in your face all day long, but what do you care b/c you're never in your seats.

Make sure you tell your tenants they need SFP 50 or better unless they want melanoma. There is no baseball hat made that blocks out direct sun in your face all day.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Quit gloating. I hate gloaters.

Have you heard I'm in Row 2? Don't throw your peanut shells at me or I'm calling security.

6. Jerseyboyisback

why not go for row 1?

I was hoping at row 1 you could find me and pour water down at me lol

7. 17a_tailgater

I'm going to rub icy hot on your seat before the game.....

8. Section 227. Row 5

Nothing in the 1st 4 rows from the 50 out to the Pepsi Corner until you get to 343 - still has two sets of 4 in Row 3 and 5 in row 4. Still not bad. Sun to your back. 344 has 4 and 2 in Row 2 and 2 in R3 and 8 in R4.

Moving along the shady side past the 50, nothing until you get to 334... 2 sets of 2 in Row 3 and two sets of 4 in R4.

9. Section 227. Row 5

I'm going to oblige you one of these days. Look up above when you see the yellow water coming down. That'll be me leaning against the rail.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Security won't let you into my section. It's only for elite guys like me and Loge and Champ. You don't pay enough to get into our section. I'll have you arrested and finger printed if you try.

11. Jerseyboyisback

Cant wait!! Good thing is from upper deck row 1 or 2 is still high enough up to when the yellow water is coming down the wind will blow it 4 sections over and wont come near me! LOL

But serious note congrats for everyone who got to move closer for free!! Just stop trying to milk it for even more like cut UD tickets in half.....not happening

12. Jerseyboyisback

HAHAHAHHA no one can go to UD Prime but you can sneak down to LLEZ all day hahahahahha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13. Section 227. Row 5

I could have had Row 1 in corner locations, but they give you the view thingy and I looked at it real hard.

No way. Moving down one row is insane if you have to move 25 yards from the 50YL. I can still pick up the Row 1st in 320 and IU have to admit, I like that little overhang. There are not many seats there and it's like it's own little space. But no... you're in the corner and come on... that upper deck is way back, so the corners are way TF back and squared off. I'm better off in the R2s and I play musical chairs anyway, meaning, if somebody doesn't show up in Row 1 I move over... and then I move again, closer to the 50.

Screw it. If the owner isn't there, somebody else might as well throw the KFC chicken bones all over the floor.

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Welcome to section 340!!! There are bars in front of row 5 just so you know. I sat in the sunny side for 20 years, love the shade side but 340 is not total shade since the stadium as not on the same angle as the old place. Early part of the year,we get sun at 1pm. 340 is gonna rock

#14334 sec314, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  15. Section 227. Row 5

We'll milk whatever the hell we feel like milking and you'll continue to be online to witness the milking process and learn to like it. And I want you to smile as you see the upgrades.

We can milk the system because the Jets don't own us. You, on the other hand, are the one being milked. Woody Johnson has his hands on your cow tits at this very moment. Just wait until your first price increase. I want to be on this board the day it hits. You're going to squeal like a little piglet.

"OMG, fellas! You were right! That freaking Woody Johnson just gave me a 10% increase and you guys only had 4%! WTF is going on here? I am having trouble selling these tickets now! SQUEAL... SQUEAL... SQUEAL..."

16. 17a_tailgater

17. Section 227. Row 5

After being reminded of your view the other day and having seen it for myself on the cockamamie "Meet Your Seats" day, I wouldn't "sneak down" to your horrible section if my life depended on it.

The view is terrible. Flat out pancake. People stand up and you are screwed. Buy yourself one of those Sony cameras with the tilt viewer, so you can tilt it down and hold it over your head to get a picture.

No, seriously dude, I won't be in your section anytime soon, unless security has me and they want you to identify me as the one on the railing with the yellow water coming down.

18. Section 227. Row 5

Glad you are on the shady side dude. 340 to 342 is gonna rock.

Finally somebody gets that sitting on the "sunny side" gets you melanoma. And parking is better too. I know you were over on the other side but now you can face the team. Great for taking pics and the parking is no doubt better.

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Huge difference between 340 & 342, almost 25 yards. Good choice, you right in front of me, I am row 8 seat 16-18. We are between the 25/30. I was thinking that 5-7 was temporary seating but only when all the sections had handicap. Now its only the 2 prime sections that have handicap. I think we are going to have to do a roll call for 340/341 for the Gang Green. When we get closer to opening day we should document everyone's exact location I go with 4 other guys who are great friends and Baaf and Mr. Redskin were our friends last year even though I did not know he was a Ganggreen member.We should meet everyone's family and friends so maybe we can get a little of that old STH love back that 17A and I miss so much.

#14339 sec314, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  20. 309'em

309'em Member

Thanks, moving out of section 312 gets us away from the broker seats (ie. no Jet fans) in front of us. We've always been on the sunny side so this will be a change (wife is a bit worried). Parking has to be easier especially with a yellow permit we can get in the front rows of lot L or J since we get there when the gates open. Looking at what was available were definitely better seats open on the visitors side (more popular due to sun or being on jets side? probably sun). Understand that these are the bleacher seats - wonder if the leg room is any different...312 was pretty cramped.