17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

That's it for me now fellas. I've got some other things I've got to do today so I'll be off for a while. I answered a few PMs and gave out most of the info I could get for them.

There was nothing for me and I'm happy with my present seats. I will also say in all fairness to our illustrious Ticket Office that the chart appears to be legit with no "hold backs." Otherwise they would have blocked off the lower rows. There are good seats left but who knows how long they will last. I think later guys will have some good upgrades for themselves if most are like me and not finding anything better for now. Later guys will be able to pick thru and maybe get a good upgrade.

Good luck to all.

2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

There's two in row 342 row 2 right next to me. If anyone takes them, say hello next year. I wear a "namath"

3. LogeSection2RowJ

Interesting decision some will be faced with: Move a row closer and three seats closer to the 50, but have to walk farther from the tailgate lot since the available seats are on the other side?

I'll hold. Those long walks to and from the car add up. Especially in bad weather. Plus, a new location each year increases the chance of my wife and also one of my buddies getting lost after a restroom or beer run ; )

4. Section 227. Row 5

Gave myself a break and popped back in again. Very interesting. The 4 in Row 1 (Sec 333) are now gone but there are 4 open in Row 2.

So somebody moved down one row. And this is the way it will be now... people giving up good seats for better ones. So there is hope for guys going later on. Somebody else will vacate what you are looking for.

I think this process will be very helpful to the guys who are drawing in the mid-range. Most will get an upgrade, IMO. The ones who won't upgrade well are the early guys who already have real good seats and the late ones who have really bad seats and draw last.

I have to say I AM impressed with the Ticket Office for doing this. The transparency is SUCH a welcome change from what we've had for 3 years. Maybe they're starting to get it and want to cater somewhat to the Upper Deck to keep what they've got and maybe sell some more. They turned off so many people it's a monster for them now to get confidence back, but at least they are trying to do the right thing finally.

What's next? Better parking options, i.e., if you are in Section 341, you get to park in a lot nearest you? Wow. How's that for a good business concept?

5. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

who knows how the parking will be once they finalize that new construction plan to bring restaurants and bars to the meadowlands by the superbowl

6. Section 227. Row 5

341 has 2 in Row 8, Seats 5&6

7. Section 227. Row 5

If they're smart they'll tear down Xanadu and put it all over there. Parking is bad enough without restaurants to compete with.

8. Jerseyboyisback

True but it will bring tailgating to a whole new level......If raining out or cold no need for tents and heaters you go to a bar right over there and drink and eat and than go in! When I was in New England and Indy for all playoff games it was a blast... So easy for 2 people!

Would love for them to do something like that!

9. LogeSection2RowJ

What plan is this? I haven't seen anything reported.

10. Jerseyboyisback

I will have to look for link but they were planning to but restaurants and bars that people could go to year round and for games days would be used for extra tailgating.....Almost like hardrock at yankees stadium BUT ALOT MORE!!

11. Section 227. Row 5

342 still has 2 in Row 2, 19&20.

12. Section 227. Row 5

13. Section 227. Row 5

14. LogeSection2RowJ

Who will dare sit next to me?

I hope it's a Gang Green'er

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

is this what the next generations think???? let me load up on psl's and resell to make $$$?? not caring about he can't find more than 1 friend at a time to go or that he is sell to a broker who in turn is letting visiting fans to sit down close to the field?

then not caring about the tailgate? the preparation that goes into packing the truck with tables chairs and coolers??? getting a headcount of that weeks attendance,icing down the beers early so they are ready upon arriving???

no he rather just pay someone to serve him food and drink and be cozy.how about savoring the taste of a job well done

does anyone else see or feel this way too?

16. Jerseyboyisback

Dammm thats a deal someone pick them up I wish I could row 1 is bad ass no matter what level!!

17. 17a_tailgater

i know of other gang greeners right in front of this....

18. Section 227. Row 5

These are good seats. Very little left in the first 4 rows between the 20YLs on either side.

19. 17a_tailgater

at $105 a ticket i hear too

20. Section341

Section341 New Member

I'm in row 3 UD prime and was looking to move to row 4 (because of the rail). To me, row 4 is the best - completely clears the rail and being the last row, you can stand up. And looking at the availability this morning, I saw no row 4s (maybe others feel the same).

In the UD prime, moving down a row doesn't mean better.