17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

I agree with you. The people on there are pro PSL but hey we live in the USA spend your money how you wish.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets drop the prices from rows 20-26 but they can go right ahead. I'd rather see season ticketholders in this place. Instead right now rows 20-26 you get sloppy drunk messes who end up getting into fights weekly.

2. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Actually its not opinions but those who claim to have factual information and lie.
    The people on that site are very cliquey and 1 sided when it comes to anything that doesnt directly involve them or a certain group of members.
    I gave up my seats after 20+ years because of cost,height of the seats and the NYJETS unwillingness to relocate me to better seats in the UD, THATS A FACT.

3. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Ticket agencies and visiting team travel sights will buy all those tickets at full price. You know this I know this the NYJETS know this. Get used to the anti-NYJETS crowd in the UD for years to come.

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

I was only 4 years old (I think 1984 is the year) when the Jets moved into the old stadium. I know some people have told me the first couple of years attendance was an issue and not many people were happy.

This is wishful thinking but I'm hoping the same happens in the new stadium. Maybe the place can start to fill up again upstairs. Everyone has been looking to upgrade each year so there is no "weekly Jets family" as I used to call it around me.

The best thing the Jets could do is drop prices $20 across the board and cut prices in rows 20-26 by $40.

The problem is the Jets have been lucky the past 2 years. First year in the new stadium, back to back AFC championship game appearances, and a pretty good NFC East schedule last year made it easy for them to sell their extra seats on stubhub for good $$$. I did the math last year and for me being someone who last missed a home game in 1999 it made sense to have season tickets based on the price of tickets each week. I don't see that continuing for this season after going 8-8 and a not so exciting schedule.

Woody if you're reading this somehow drop the prices bring the fans back in get them into it. Then do the typical $5 increase you used to do to us once we're hooked.

5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Season ticket holders like myself werent treated fairly once the new stadium was built. Discounts based on seniority should have been offered for PSL seats. All I got was someone with higher seniority bumping me back a few rows which made a big difference. Where I wound up I chose to stay home and see more on HD-TV. Hard decision to make after 20+ years and once owning 6 seats, 2 in the LL and 4 in the UD.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

can people post pics of some of the sections they sit in?

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

339 old stadium. 349 new stadium.

8. 17a_tailgater

here is a view of your seats.people to the right are 347 row 5 seats 1 & 2
    [​IMG]

9. 17a_tailgater

10. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

[​IMG]

This is where I sit row 7 aisle section 124

My other seats in section 126 row 20

Love them both!!

[​IMG]

#14210 Jerseyboyisback, May 21, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  11. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The players look like ants.

12. Jerseyboyisback

The bottom of my pic is the 4 psl im looking to sell!

13. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Nice, Is it hard to see the action towards the opposite end zone?

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

15. Jerseyboyisback

Pictures arent as good honestly not really you can tell if someone scores a TD but if its lined up like 3rd and goal on the 1 everyone is mostly turned around looking at the screen or waiting for a reaction. It is cool though watching players come at you for a pick 6 or a td.

Love seeing a TD right in front of you and fans going nuts great feeling!! Funny watching fireman ed go bonkers cursing out fans for not cheering too funny stuff!!

16. Jerseyboyisback

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am sure at least 30 fans of the other teams will buy our tickets and travel a thousand miles. Dude, stop with the Upper deck is coming to an end. We have been sitting up there for 20+ years, nothing can be worse then the Kotite years and the last years of Walton. There used to thousand of visiting fans in the Upper deck and Giant fans that could not get tiickets to there games. We got rid of most of the Giant fans and as long as we are not playing the Pats, steelers or Packers, we don't have many visiting fans. We get non hardcore fans that are given tickets. We get it, you hate the UD. Get this, to us, its the UD or our living room. Most of us sit in row 10 or lower so we can deal. And the End Zone lower level are the worst seats in the place, at least in the lower rows.

#14217 sec314, May 21, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  18. 17a_tailgater

yeah cuz i the upper deck we just golf clap when revis returns a pick 6. lol
    pictures never do justice to the actual naked eye
    and all in all id rather be in a single row upper than a single row lower level in this stadium

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

So you think only NYJETS or NYGIANTS fans live in the tri-state area? I remember a few years ago when they played the Raiders and when we play the Dolphins the entire stadium was full of opposing teams fans. Explain that.

I too have been sitting in the UD for 20+ years and the old stadium was 100x better than the new place. How could anyone deny this?

Defend the UD seats I understand I did it for 20 years.Hate to say it in the new stadium if your not in a PSL seat you cannot see the game. :rofl:

20. Jerseyboyisback

When I sold my Jets vs Giants tickets for 400 each I dont think they were that bad with a face value of 125.....Cant say you had that luck in the UPPER DECK!!

Resale always is better closure to field even a ticket broker looking to buy tickets knows that!