17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

What angers me the most is they waited until after the fact to notify STH in the UD that were going to try and upgrade seats. They should have told us prior to the payment due date. I did not send my money in on May 1. I have been trying to get upgraded since the first game when I saw the seats they moved me to after 20+ years were horrible.

After the fact I dont think any UD seat is worth the time money or effort. Not knocking any UD season ticket holder but the view up there stinks no matter where you are. I think its the reason the NYJETS decided against a PSL.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

In all fairness to them, they did inform me when I called up prior to the payment date that there was going to be a "process" in seniority order of being able to go online and look at a seating chart. But the deal was, they told me, I had to pay the invoice FIRST.

I told them no dice. I told them, with all due respect, that I've had some "credibility issues" in the past and to be quite honest, I don't feel comfortable sending in my money FIRST. This is a very nice way of calling the JO on the phone a lying sack of shit.

So he goes, "Well, let me check with my supervisor as I know we do have some seats in reserve, but we're holding them for the selection process." So I said, "Well, fine, go check with him, but I really don't want to pay my invoice first if it's all the same to you. I'm really uncomfortable with that."

So after a couple of minutes he comes bak and move me from Row 3 to Row 2 a little closer to the 50. Then I get this same email bacause the computer algorythm doesn't know shit and doesn't know that I already got an upgrade, so now its giving me another one.

Again... just telling everyone how this lying sack of shit works so they know. Not gloating over my upgrade and not at all feeling guilty either. It's every man for himself and they made it that way. They had to fuck with us and draw first blood, then lie all the way. So this leaves us with no choice. Rambo is alive and well and shooting up the sheriff and the whole town for revenge. Gas stations, Police Headquarters, it don't matter. Blow it all up.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

all i can say is if you lay back and wait you will get what the Jets wait to give you
    if you call and demand and plead your case you can get what you deserve

4. Section 227. Row 5

You can't contain yourself! LOL

I can't wait 'till Tuesday. LMFAO

5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Im going to remain a non season ticket holder for the time being. I just cant see myself sitting in the UD so far away from the action. I can see more at home on an HD-TV and have $5000 in my bank account. :grin:

6. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

This is true not matter where you sit....TV is always better...Even row 1 50yd tv is better. Only thing you miss out if fans and tailgating....but I guess you can plan some kind of tailgating home.

Money in bank is always good!!

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Already done, been doing it since the stadium opened and my son and his friends used the tickets. I have a 37" HD-TV mounted on the back of my house in an enclosed 4 season NYJETS room. I accomodate at least 25 friends and family weekly and when we beat NE in the playoffs I had 50 here.

Its more about principal for me and not so much the money.

8. Section 227. Row 5

37" for 50 people is like sitting in the last row of the Upper Deck. Come on man, upgrade yourself already. You need at least a 50" LCD. Get your ass over to Best Buy for the Memorial Day Sale. BJs has good prices on the larger stuff too.

Jesus Christ... 37"? WTF are you trying to do? You're already saving 5 grand.

9. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Not really the room is 11x19 the TV is mounted on the wall dead center the view is great from all angles. The back section is all glass and those that choose to sit or stand by the wood fire have never complained. If its really cold and theres a large crowd we sit 2-3 deep, too big of a screen wont work. I will ask the faithful crowd and see if they want me to upgrade or not.

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

ha ha i didn't want to say that but my kids have a 52" in the basement just for XBOX

11. Section 227. Row 5

50 Jets fans in a room 11x19 watching on a 37"?

Where do you fucking live? The Bronx?

Come on man. Give the guys a treat. This shit has gotten a lot cheaper man.

12. Jerseyboyisback

Now, Now everyone does live different all different locations and sizes of homes. If your living in Hoboken or city than your room is gonna be small.

People spend there money differently. I was the 23 now so 21 year old to buy 20000 in Jets psl and have to pay 10500 every year in tickets. Everyone can say dumbass lol I will agree sometimes. Should have bought 4 but oh well.

Everyone lives differently so no need to judge! But with saving the Jets tickets I would upgrade that TV they are so cheap now at costco or whereever!!

13. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

11X19 room.......... WEEKLY...... 25 family and friends....... All in the comfort of an air-conditioned and heated 4 season room. If you decide to stay outside on the paver patio in the winter theres a fire pit. The 1 game when we beat NE there were 50 people and some opted for the outdoors like being at the game. We never have a problem. Now that I no longer have the burden of the season tix I may opt for a bigger TV if not its all good. Dont hate guys I have 3-55'' Samsungs indoors and didnt feel the need to put that big of 1 out there.

14. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

A 52" what Haier or Westinghouse. ha ha

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i had to lol at the where do you fucking live? the bronx?

hey you can grab a 73 inch dlp for just over 1grand. 92 inches for a little under 2 grand.

although i dont know if there is a living room big enough for a 92 inch tv...

16. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I only buy Samsung LCD HD-TVs.

17. Jerseyboyisback

Im more of a Vizio or Sony guy!! Debating if I should get a 3d tv they look cool but wonder how good they are anyone have one??

18. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

You could get a 50inch LED with all of the money you are saving on not buying Jets tickets.

37 inch TV's are for the bedroom not entertainment room's.

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

My living room has a 55" Samsung, my family room has a 55" Samsung,my great room/media room has a 55" Samsung. Im good with the 37" in my 4 season patio/sun room thanks.

20. Jerseyboyisback

How much would you pay for the 4 psl section 126 row 20........I honestly may just need to get rid of them nothing too crazy!!