17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Just got the email do relocation. My date is may 30th 930am. But my friend got same date but 1030am

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

llez post draft was selling for an average of 138.01 per game which would be 15 bucks over face so you really arent making enough to make it worth putting a stamp on an envelope.

that is down from 143 in april.

this is for 2 seats together in llez.

granted those may not be row 7 on the aisle, but really what does it matter when you are sitting in the endzone. which i have always considered by far the worst seats in the house.

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I just got the same email. Here's what it says:

Dear XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your continued support of the New York Jets. We wanted to offer you the opportunity to relocate your 300-level seats if you are interested. You will have the ability to view open inventory within the 300-level via a new online process. If you find a location you prefer over your current seats, you can simply select the new seats and drop your old ones. You also have the chance to add on additional seats to complement your current seats. Please note there is no guarantee that a better location will be available at the time you are able to view open inventory.

Your designated time to select your seats is: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 8:30AM
    Your customer number is: XXXXXX
    Your access code is: XXXXXXXX

To select your new seats visit http://seatselection.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_jets/seat_selection/.

This website was built using our existing 3D seat viewer, so it may look familiar and should make it easy for you to upgrade at your convenience. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the website by logging on up to two hours prior to your designated date and time, reading the instructions, watching the tutorial video and browsing your seating options.

If you have any questions, please contact a Jets Client Relations Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387).

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets

4. alleycat9

in comparison upper prime first 4 rows is selling for 145 avg and mid field is selling for 150.

so one could surmise that the upper deck seats are actually a better situation.

5. alleycat9

id love to see a screenshot of what the layout and selections look like.

i know your not moving 227 but i know you will be looking to see whats available.

6. Section 227. Row 5

When you click on the URL it says in the instructions that your Login Date and Time are based on your current 300 seat location. What happened to Seniority like I was told?

17a has better Seniority than I do, yet he gets to choose 8 days after me. And they already upgraded me this year. Now they send me this. WTF is going on up there?

7. 17a_tailgater

So my seniority means shit. It's going buy where u sit. Upper prime relocates first. Upper sidelines then upper end zone. Total bullshit as usual. I still have my same account #. How hard is it to go in seniority order?

8. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah, I'll take a look, but I highly doubt there will be anything better than Row 2 Sidelines. It's going to be interesting to see what they claim is already taken. I'll bet all the UD Primes are already blocked off plus any rows lower than 10.

9. 17a_tailgater

227 check your PM

10. Section 227. Row 5

Especially after this is what they said they would do. This is what they were telling everybody.

I'm really sorry 17a. I would have blocked off my Selection Date because I knew this would be a kick in the nuts and you're too nice a guy for that. But then I wouldn't have been able to get on here on the 22nd and tell everybody WTF they're doiing with the charts. Sorry again. These people say one thing and change it anyway. Just one more example of how they fuck with all of us with "seniority."

11. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

How did you get upgraded? I asked at renewal time and was told to wait for the "upgrade email" that I finally received today. I have May 23 at 9:30 am.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Sorry JWWS, but yes, they upgraded me once already when I called them up in like March. It was only one row closer though. I posted it here the day it happened so that others like yourself would know. I don't want people to think I'm gloating, but I didn't want to keep it a secret either because there are lots of very nice, old-time, loyal Jets fans who view this thread almost daily and I wanted them to know what TF is going on with these assholes.

We've been talking all along about the slip-shod, schlocky tactics. They told everyone it would be based on seniority and now they change the rules again. It's every man for himself... has been since Day One.

I sat in the same seats from 1985-2009 and never once called for an upgrade. But they fucked with us and drew first blood, so now all bets are off the table.

13. Section 227. Row 5

You must be in the Primes with pretty good seniority. I am guessing 1987 or so. Am I close?

14. Section 227. Row 5

Champ... what is your Selection Date?

15. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

A guy offered me 18000 for those row 7 psl i said not for sale........

16. Joe Willie White Shoes

I'm in 340 with 1980 seniority. I am dying to move down. I am in a high row now. I tried to move down when I renewed, but nothing worthwhile was available. I am skeptical about what will be available at my assigned log in time, even though it seems to be fairly early in the process.

17. Joe Willie White Shoes

Is May 22 Day 1? Anybody have an afternoon log in time?

18. Section 227. Row 5

So far May 22 is the earliest we know of, but this is why I am asking Champ, because he's always had more seniority than the other regulars on here. I am guessing it will commence May 21????

As far as upgrading your 340s, I would think you have a good shot at a lower row. Going to depend on how many seats you have because it gets more difficult the more you have.

You are right next to Prime, which is $125 per seat. SO if you can get lower 340 or 337 or even across the field straddling the two primes (313 & 314) you can still keep your lower seat price and get closer to the rail.

But you also may want to look at some Primes if you don't mind paying more. There might be some Row 3-4s or so by teh time you select. If I see an opening I will move slightly closer and will be vacating 4 in my Row 2s.

19. Section 227. Row 5

I think 17a and I are on the same page as we happen to like the Visitor's Side because of much easier acces to the parking, especially the yellow lots. But if somebody is commuting by train from NYC fo every game, he could care less about the "parking" side of the field.

The design was greatly flawed (one of many) because the stadium is not centrally located in the parking areas, so this puts a premium (in my mind) on the Visitor's Side.

20. Section 227. Row 5

I would have taken it and run like a thief in the night.