17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well maybe I can see what U are missing which is why I say the future is very dim indeed.

1) We will have a new coach after this season since we are surely not winning the SB in 2012 nor not even making the POs

2) QB I hope U do not believe that Tbow is the answer to us getting to the SB

3) OL

4) I hope U realize how much stronger our D would be with a NYG style PR

5) RBs

6) WRs

I could go on & on but just because of our new HC & QB we will be at least another 5 years being losers which would make it then 48 years or more & counting in not being World Champs :sad:

2. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

If I had to decide today the answer would be no. Im still trying to figure out a way to make it work. I have called and emailed all my NYJETS family and looking for someone who wants to share the burden with me, so far no takers.

3. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

You have my email we can make it work and do a contract over time if you want like a payment plan.......keep me posted. Instead of selling tickets to broker and making money willong to sell to anyone who is a true fan.....interest in psl or not

4. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Thank you, I really appreciate the opportunity you have offered me. Guys like you make it all the worthwhile of being a lifelong NYJETS fan.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

anyone get through to the ticket people today? both guys i deal with line is going straight to voice mail

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

What's going on with the upgrades in the uppers? Have you been able to ask them?

Last time I spoke to them they told me UDers would be called according to seniority in May and given the opportunity to go online and view their seating chart and then select better seats if available. Sounded too good to be true.

But is this so and are they doing this or what? Anybody been called and going to their online seating chart yet?

7. 17a_tailgater

i was told may 10th. i haven't gotten an email nor can i get thru today

8. 17a_tailgater

how bad is the sun side of the uppers? from the met corner to midfield

9. championjets69

So far silence on there part for me. Maybe they put me on no call list after I vented to them on there last call to me :sad:

10. championjets69

Come the time change they are really terrific seats since the sun warms U while the shady side guys freeze. Before the time change it is normally take your shirts off weather for 1PM starts :sad:

11. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

No one should be taking their shirts off. Who the hell wants to sit next to a shirtless smelly drunk. Not me.

12. Jerseyboyisback

Dont forget super fat too and dripping wet from the heat and getting on you gross I just threw up in my mouth!

13. Section 227. Row 5

In the old days, in Giants Stadium, I sat several times over on the "sunny side," which is the NE side of any stadium.

I never liked it as much as the "shady side" because the sun is always in your face. In fact, you'll get sunburn for the preseasons and Sept-Oct games. AND, the sun gets in your eyes when looking at the field.

On the visitor's side, with the sun to your back, you are still warm because the sun is on your back and hoody, but you have a nice, clear, illuminated vision of the field.

Therefore, the Visitor's Side, IMO, is the best seating. Now, as far as people complaining about the cold, it's all the same. When the sun goes down we're all screwed. And there's nothing worse than late fall when the sun sets and you're sitting on the Home Side and the freaking sun is right in you line of sight.

Take the Visitor's Side from Pepsi Corner over to the 50 and you'll never regret it. AND.... you get to look at the Home Bench head on and not have to look at their asses all day long. You see a hell of a lot more of the Home Side (same angle as the camera crew) and the photos are much better than looking at their backs.

One more GIGANTIC THING... you are closer to the parking areas, especially yellow.

14. Section 227. Row 5

I am talking 341-342 right along there.

15. Jerseyboyisback

Just a friendly reminder of how bad the PSL are vs How good they are. So basic math and you can decide if its worth it or not with this easy example. Many guys like to pick and choice games they go to where others go to every game. This is for LLEZ cheapest psl and best seat for money IMO. 4 seats

10000 PSL and season ticket 1250 face value.

10000/30 years life of stadium in contract could be more or less is 333.33 a year in psl fees.

Take the 333.33/4 seats=83.33 extra seat per year so total face value tickets is now 1333.33

If you want to break it down by game it is only $8.33 per game per seat more.

Now is some may think upper deck which face value is 1250 in some areas is better than the lower level but for an extra $83 per season Ill sit in lower level and get better parking and sell the tickets for more if I can not attend.

Now if you can scalp tickets for under 133 a game for lower level then hell dont buy a psl but I dont know if you can do it every game. so that is my fun fact for the day while studying for the CPA exam.

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

I know you took that line from Jets Insider. You're fuckin annoying already. NO ONE HERE WANTS YOUR SHITTY ASS MIDDLE OF THE END ZONE SEATS! I sat in 126 last year for the Jets vs Giants preseason game. THEY FUCKIN SUCKED!

17. Jerseyboyisback

That is why i have row 7 aisle seats too lol but then again all of my seats are better than upper deck! And no didnt get that from where ever u said just doing some easy math and reason why i bought them!

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

Last year a Giants fan friend had seats last row upper deck so we sat there for the preseason game and we snuck down to 126. Problem is when you're down that low you can't see as much of the field and when you're between the goal posts it's great when the action is coming to you but awful otherwise. If you told me lower level corner end zone sure but between the goal posts good luck. You'll be lucky to get $1,500 per seat even if they are row7 on the aisle. I'd rather sit row 20 upper deck.

19. Section 227. Row 5

I was offered LLEZ seats on "Meet Your Seat" day and couldn't see shit until I got back to like Row 30-something. By then, I was so far from the field that I said, "Why the hell would anybody pay a PSL for these things?" That level is flat as a pancake.

I highly doubt, in an average, typical Jets season in which we are barely scraping ourselves into a PO spot, that anyone is really making any money with those seats. When you factor in the PSL and the Preseason losers, you cannot be serious about making a profit on these things. And that's an average year.

We didn't have average years in the beginning, they were above averge with W-L record. Now that we finished 8-8, we'll be looking at what a typical seat sells for down there. I'll still take the UD low rows over the pancake section where you're lucky to see the ball in the air and that's about it after everyone stands up in front of you.

The whole design sucks, no matter where you are, except maybe club or mezz sideline.

#14059 Section 227. Row 5, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member