17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Count me in for 4 not renewing.

2. MeanGreens08

MeanGreens08 Member

I renewed but both my uncle and I went from 3 tickets each to 2 each. I was sick of having to eat the 3rd ticket for every preseason and at least two reg season games every year.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

check your PM box

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

WOW!

That's what I've been talking about all these years and couldn't get it out! 17a and I discussed this quite early. Questioning why there is so much parking to the south and so much freaking blockage on the north side.

Yet equal entrances at all four corners of the stadium. Some call it ill-planned. Some call it a mistake. I call it fucked up.

Did anyone actually look at these plans?

5. JetsSec337Lot13B

Dropped my 3. I'm waiting to see if they upgrade me but I'm not holding my breath either.

6. Section 227. Row 5

There must be a ton of empty seats in the uppers.

This is a double-edged sword. Good if you are looking for an upgrade. Bad because a lot of empty seats means they'll be flooding SH again. That lowers ticket price resales (if you can't make a game) and it also means there will be many more opponents' fans up there again. I hate when the uppers are half Ravens, Dolphins or Pats fans. Really obnoxious to watch a game with these people carrying on.

7. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well if we had a good team & not a losing team those fans U mentioned would not be celebrating since there team would be losing right? :sad:

8. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Thank Woody Amway for that.

9. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Jason from the Jets just left me a message regarding a "great opportunity." This is the first time I've heard from them since I dropped my tickets after the first season in the new stadium. They must be getting desperate.

10. Section 227. Row 5

That's pretty interesting. They saved your contact information and now they're trying to get you back.

You might be a VERY good position to twist their arm for some good seats right now (if you are still interested). I know for a fact they have held back. They've got a secret stash of better seats that they haven't been releasing except to keep people like me who threatened to leave. If you call them now and tell them you want UD Primes they may give them to you. Others, who renewed and believed what they said about being contacted in seniority order for an "upgrade opportunity" are screwed. They'll be called AFTER guys like you are called, and after all the seats are picked over but good. They want those people to go look and wind up saying to themselves, "Well, there are no better seats than the ones I have, so I guess I'll just stay where I am."

11. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

They are offering extended payment options and possibly no pre-season tickets if you really push then hard enough. Im in negotiations with them as we speak for maybe 2-4 PSL seats. UD seats suck and I wouldnt waste my time going to the stadium to sit up there.

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

doesn't surprise me in the least

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If we go 4-12 and it all falls apart, enjoy 2013!!!!!

14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Upper Primes? Screw that, go for COACHES CLUB:breakdance:

I wonder what deals they're spinning for those these days... hey, remember that silly auction bullshit they attempted? Then there was the guy who scammed them, remember that?

15. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

No,please do fill me in.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Please do tell, as somebody needs to fuck them but good.

17. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

so now your going to buy 2-4 pls seats?? before you do that consider mine Section 126 row 20 4 seats!! and if you want ill keep preseason and any games you dont want for this year!! lol Will be a better deal than the jets!!

That goes for anyone interested!! Looking to dump 4 of my 8 psl and free up some equity for a down payment on a place.

#13977 Jerseyboyisback, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  18. Section 227. Row 5

This is the kind of thing I railed on and on about 3 years ago (and since).

Wealth isn't built by buying Jets PSLs. Wealth is built by buying one's first real estate purchase.

If this is what you are looking to do, sell BOTH PSLs for whatever you can get for them and take advantage of today's RE market. There will never be a better time in your entire lifetime than now to invest in real estate.

19. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Thanks for advice....Im not too concerned about the 4 PSL (10000) would it help yes but im not going to take a huge loss on them. I am going to sell my tickets to a broker full season and make 1400 on all 8 seats for the tickets. I I look at that as it is paying off the PSL over time. If I could get out of 4 great if not then oh well. Also I want to keep 4 seats just for future and one day if I have kids and what not.

I do not regret buying PSL at all! best seats for the price and games i cant attend i make money on.

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

your not kidding 227, interest rates at such low rates AND houses for sale for so cheap AND tons and tons of short sales and forclosed properties.

its a great time to be a rich guy!