How do our three biggest holes not get addressed?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DepressedJet, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

The kid had 49 career receptions. Top WRs have more than that in a single season! :rofl2:

2. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Is that sort of like deciding which pile of shit smells better?

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

College receptions don't count in the NFL. He could have had a 1000 receptions it wouldn't have made him a better or worse pro prospect.

4. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

DeCastro would have been an excellent pick for the Jests. He plays RG, so maybe he could even help out your dynamic duo on that side of the OL, but even if not, he'd upgrade your OGs who are old and/or mediocre. Instead, DeCastro will likely be a ProBowler alongside ProBowler Marquise Pouncey for the next decade and watch the Stillers' resurrect their running game over the right side again. Oh, well ... maybe Rex can convince Coples to play well game in and game out not just when he feels like it.

There were numerous OT prospects in this draft BTW, which was really deep in OL prospects. The Bills took two, Glenn in the 2nd and Sanders in the 5th. Then they added a guard in the 6th. The Jests couldn't even find one?

5. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

That's cuz the Jests will start 0-2 ... :lol:

6. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

that grizzly adams lookin sob,,,blew your whole season son(AFTER he got paid)...and im happy to say hes your startin qb again.

7. Franchize

Franchize Well-Known Member

The person I was responding to said Kalil.

8. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Yeah, he is, and he's considerably better than the two QBs the Jests have, especially your hero, Timmie. You keep your hopes pinned on the Jests running the "option O" ... they'll be in the Barf for Barkley sweepstakes for most of the season. :rofl2:

9. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Your whole team is a pile of shit.

10. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Are you psychic? I could have sworn you just made a whole bunch of assumptions on the success of drafted players before playing a single NFL game.

DeCastro could be a bust just as easily as Coples. Nothing is guaranteed with draft picks.

11. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I think he looks more like Obi Wan Kenobi.:breakdance:

12. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

You do understand that the big flaw in Shcotty's scheme was taking three days for a pass play to develop.

Which plays directly into Hunters weakness....Plus they have three guys looking for his Job now)

13. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

Your assessment of the value of 3 - 4 Dlineman pretty much makes the rest of your post irrelevant due to your vast lack of knowledge.

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Funny how Sanchez threw for more TDs and less picks than Fitz. Also funny how Sanchez was 2-0 vs Fitz this year. I think the funniest part is your QB went for 12 TDs and 17 INTs after his big contract and went 2-8 to finish the season :lol:

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Don't forget that when the play would develop all the receivers would end up in same 5 yard area too. Those were my favorite plays...

16. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

got it...a guy who has yet to prove he can play effectively past september is suddenly worth bringing into this discussion.

17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

How many playoff games has Fitzpatrick appeared-in in his career?

I know you guys aren't usually relevant by week 12 so you probably don't bother fiddling with the antenna on your black-and-white TV's in Catt County, but the answer is less than 1.

18. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You are talking out of your ass & are here solely to ruffle feathers. Too bad the team you root for is an irrelevant joke who will be their usual after thought sometime around Thanksgiving this coming season.

A good year for O-linemen?? Really? This was one of the worst drafts in recent memory for O-linemen. Kalil is far from a perfect OT prospect & went top 5 solely due to supply/demand. In any other draft he is top 20 maybe. Reilly Reiff is solid but unspectaculatr. He doesn't have any elite physical qualities and already has close to perfect technique. Where's the upside? He wasn't a dominant linemen in college..so what exactly did the Jets miss out on other than a plug and play RT with average long term projection?

Decastro made sense but how can you fault the Jets for going with their board? They had Coples rated higher. I don't see the error in that. Coples could be a day 1 starter. Does Decastro beat out Moore who was a pro bowler last year? I'm not so sure.

Are you trying to rub our face's in the fact that you drafted O-linemen & the jets didn't? Because post draft, the jets STILL have a significantly superior OL than do the Bills..and it isn't even CLOSE. The jets have one position that is a weak link...the Bills entire LINE is a weak link.

Get out of here with this crap.

19. Do they have counties in Canada?What county is Toronto in?

20. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

No fucking wonder you are depressed.

1. Mark my words. Thomas, Scott and Pace are all on their way out. Unless they become backup by next season, (Thomas is a backup already) they are as good as gone.

2. Harris is not as slow as you make him out to be. Watch the game, not the stat line.

3. Jets will get a bit of relief in salary cap next season. See if Jets don't make a splash in the safety spot then. Or are you suggesting Jets should have traded the entire farm this season and next to grab Mark Barron? (You have to be out of your fucking mind.)

4. So let me ask you. As the opposing offensive coordinator, why do you want to assign two men to the 3-4 DE in the first place, even in passing downs? Mind is a terrible thing to waste. Educate yourself before anything.