When will Tebow take over?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by whichfan, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Bannon

Bannon New Member

pwn3d

10 char

2. whichfan

whichfan New Member

I never said Sanchez sucked because the Jets offense scored 17 points. I said the Jets offense sucked period in that game and the primary reason they were in the hole they were was the 3 and outs and Mark's fumble which led to 7 points for Pittsburgh.

And that's actually the main reason Tebow could win more games with a low scoring offense and Sanchez didn't last year. When you have a low scoring offense, and a conservative offense, you can't turn over the ball.

#42 whichfan, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Jesus this dude is fucking shameless.

4. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Fixed it

//

5. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

75.1 PER - 1.88 to 1 TD/Int Ratio

73.2 PER - 1.08 to 1 TD/Int Ratio

Which is the Passing QB again? :)

I don't really care who is listed as the starter just as long as they are winning. :beer:

6. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

this

Take # of attempts and sample size into account?

7. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

But for some stange and unkown reason you keep on coming to the Tebowmania section of the board to say so.... :rofl2:

8. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

:eek:hmy: ---- :lol:

So, the more that you throw and more experience that you have, the worse you get???? :breakdance:

And sure, right after YOU take into account the quality of receivers and the style of offense,,,, not to mention the play calling.... :beer:

9. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

But IF you really want to make the sample sizes closer I can do that for you.
    (I was trying to give Mark a break by using his career stats)

First 16 Starts:

196 of 364 for 2,444 yds, 12 TD's to 20 Ints, PER 63.0 - 0.60 to 1 TD/Int Ratio

167 of 353 for 2,383 yds, 17 TD's to 9 Ints, PER 75.1 - 1.88 to 1 TD/Int Ratio
    (Tebow had 12 additional plays as a backup in those stats)

Happy now? :beer:

10. CP to LC =TD

CP to LC =TD New Member

good luck with winning anything of significant with Peyton fucking Hillis under center. Actual tried and true Jet fans can't really be pining for this dude who looks like he's trying to pass a kidney stone when he throws those 2 hop bounce passes to nobody.

Not saying MS is great (I think he's about average when u take the whole body of work into account), but Tebow? Have yall watched him play? He's trash.

11. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

I couldn't find how to start a new thread, so I will piggyback on this one as it is relavent. i was listening to Don LaGrecka and Stephen A this afternoon, and I couldn't believe the nonsense I was hearing from them. Hints that the schedule makers gave the Jets a hard beginning to their schedule, so that Sanchez gets benched for Tebow after the bye, when the Jets are scheduled for multiple national viewings. Also, there are no times during the year that Denver (Manning) and the Jets (Tebow) are playing at the same time, another conspiracy.

12. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

So it is apparent to about everyone but maybe #1 Jets fan,,,
    that thinking is not your forte' in this world.

My own 'lying eyes' watched Tim set All Time NFL Playoff Records with his passing, even with crap for receivers,
    and for a team that was 4-14 the past 2 years without Tim as the starter. :beer:

13. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I really can't believe you faggots really registered for a Jets site just to talk about one player. Ridiculous.

14. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

Perfect example of the 'quality' of the Tebow-hater crowd.

And since Tim is now a JET player, you're obviously NOT a quality Jets fan either.

(but you are probably a real knowledgable expert on faggots) :smile:

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Tebow hater? No, but nice try. I just hate the douchebags that joined this site simply for Tebow. You guys really are the worst. Just an fyi.

Carry on...

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Next person to attack or call names is getting banned. Stop. Now.

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i hear ya bro

18. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

The board needs to list all of the 'requirements' for being a 'jets' fan for us new to the board.

Since we are being told by some here that since we are fans of a certain player,
    that alone specifially excludes us from being a jets fan. :breakdance:

And besides that, does anyone posting here have to be a 'jets fan' to have a football opinion? :breakdance:

Sal-lut! :beer:

19. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

you don't have to be a jets fan to post here.but don't come here telling us you are a jet fan when you wouldn't give a fuck about this team if HE went else where.infact you can't be jet fans because in order for your boy to get more p.t. the jets are going to have to lose a few games in a row.and thats what most of you 3/12ers are rooting for.

20. CP to LC =TD

CP to LC =TD New Member

I've watched him play. I see that his mechanics are garbage, he struggles reading defense, his accuracy is comically bad, the Broncos led the world in three and outs, the Broncos beat not a soul worth noting outside of Pittburgh in the playoffs, the Broncos offense didn't score many pts. I saw all of that too.

Tebow has a lot of good personality traits, sure, but as a QB he's trash. And there is a reason Elway so desperately wanted him out of town. He's a bad QB who happens to be the most popular player in the sport and is likely a dead end proposition.