17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Yes you can buy tickets at facevalue last minute or against a shitty team we play or if we stink below face. We all understand that!

But I am glad to know Im not the only one to think that you getting FREE PSL is going to happen. Someone will atleast want $100-$1000. Nothing is FREE!!

2. Jerseyboyisback

Now I am fucking pissed off with Upper Deck season ticket holders. All these fuckers who dont pay for a PSL get a Yellow PSL Parking pass. I have 8 PSL and I want to get another parking pass and called the jets and they said they are now sold out but I called 2 weeks ago and they had them..............An orange parking pass is now 250 FUCK THAT!!

I found someone to buy my full season tickets and make 1250 but they want 2 parking passes and now I cant fucking do it!

This is fucking BS!

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

They're afraid of the downside. Suppose the Jets start off at 1-3 and then become 4-8 with the playoffs looming?

Their tickets are now virtually worthless. So, they calculate what they paid for the tickets and if they can unload BEFORE the season has a reasonably, predictably known outcome (and make a profit), they unload.

It's a commodity to them. It's like buying sunglasses from China for $6.50 and offering them for $10.00. In the summertime, if the season isn't going so well and more sunglasses come on the market for $8.50, they can still offer theirs for $7.00 and still bail with a profit.

Same with ticket scalpers. Unload while you can (and if you can) with a profit.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Welcome to Woody's World.

5. Jerseyboyisback

Makes me sick but your right!

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

The pre-paid parking permits are available to Season Ticket Holders on a season-long basis as follows:
    Club & Suite Holders: $350 ($35 per game)
    PSL & New 300-level Seat Holders: $250 ($25 per game)
    Inaugural/ 2010 Season 300-level Seat Holders: $150 ($15 per game)

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Parking Permit Allocation:

Club Seat Holders may purchase 1 permit for every 2 seats at a cost of $350 for the season

PSL Seat Holders may purchase 1 permit for every 4 seats at a cost of $250 for the season

New 300-level Seat Holders may purchase 1 permit for every 5 seats at a cost of $250 for the season

Inaugural/2010 Season 300-level Seat Holders may purchase 1 permit for every 5 seats at a cost of $150 for the season

Examples:

- If you have three Club seats, you may purchase two parking permits.

- If you have 10 PSL seats, you may purchase three parking permits.

- If you have six 300-level seats, you may purchase two parking permits.

Note: If your account has seats in multiple tiers (Club, PSL and/or 300-level), your parking allocation is based on the highest level tier of seating.

8. Jerseyboyisback

Thanks for update! Last year i bought 3 this year its now sold out

9. Section 227. Row 5

I got one Yellow with my 4 seats and didn't ask for more. The rep did ask me if I had Yellow last year (not sure why he asked me that, but whatever) and I told him Yes. I paid by CC so I didn't receive a discount or "bonus" on anything.

This Ticket Office is fucked up.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Wasn't that long ago that I wasn't required to buy any Preseason Tickets and no one even heard of "Prepaid Parking Passes." We paid as we went.

Now they've made this shit part of the package, take it or leave it. Many are leaving it (and that's a very good thing).

11. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I miss the $5 parking days....park where you want meet up with friends and lot regulars. Another reason to stay the hell home.

12. Jerseyboyisback

I did the same things paid with cc

13. JetsSec337Lot13B

If you look on craigslist there are people selling their PSLs for 20% off the originial cost or pay off the balance owed to the Jets. For example some Mezz A seats are going for $3200 each instead of the original $4k. Still too much for me but shows you where things are headed.

I have also seen seats in section 148 row 46 on stubhub for $1k each for season.

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

As far as parking I'd bet we see season parking passes go below face value this year. Last year I picked up an extra full season yellow pass for $275 on ebay. This year with people paying $125 for a yellow pass I wouldn't be surprised to see people pay $200 for a full season yellow pass on ebay.

Either way still no word from the Jets begging me to come back yet. I've already had 2 fights with friends that are pissed that I won't ever attend a game again unless I'm a ticketholder.

15. Jerseyboyisback

Ok a couple of things to let you know about 1, when the psl cost 2500 people are selling at 3200 to make a profit cause the jets are selling at 4000 now when we all got them at 2500, 2, i looked and was gonna buy those tickets and flip them but jts 1000 a Ticket plus fee so 1100 a ticket for 8 games not full season so its not below face which everyone thinks it is when its 140 a game but no preseason so take it for what its worth.

Thought id help people realize that cause i almost bought them today to sell to a broker.

#13795 Jerseyboyisback, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  16. Jerseyboyisback

Thanks for help with parking and good for you about the games and your friends tell them whats up!

17. JetsSec337Lot13B

I was referring to Mezanine A seats which have ALWAYS been $4,000. I've seen people with $2,500 PSLs like yours (yes the Jets now have them for $4k) selling them for $2k each.

BTW having any luck with this? I've seen it posted every message board, craigslist, ebay etc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-York-...?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item3a730d4d2a

18. Jerseyboyisback

Yea people offer me 8000 and when i make a profit on tickets its dumb to sell right now. Ill sell for 800 in 3 years but not now.

I feel that 8000 is the price people are buying for and people who really wanna unload and be done take the loss. My lowest i will go is 9250 as of this year.

Gotta advertise....i have 8 psl and starting a new part of my life after this season pribly moving into the city and the extra 4 tix i would rather not have. Also wont have all my tailgating stuff and will mostly hop on train to games and wont have the time to get top dollar and sell tickets week to week.

All and all i have had 11 people contact me best offer was 8500 lowest of 5000 which i laughed and said go get a job.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

,,,,,,,,,,,,,my therapyst says it is good for me to vent so bear with me,,,,,,,I am sooooo glad I no longer have to deal with these sand bagging, full of BS reps and the Jets and their ticket office practices,,,,,,,thank you for allowing me my moment. :)

20. Jerseyboyisback

We all have our moments!! I had mine yesterday with parking!!