17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

^ ^ ^This is the bottom line ^ ^ ^. We all know they've been holding out. If this guy got Primes on the 10 at the last minute, it wasn't b/c the Jets had a cancellation. It was b/c the fucking bastards held back on them KNOWING DAMNED WELL they can more them in a heartbeat. So somebody calls up last minute and the rep tells him, how'd you like to get Primes on the 10 and the guy creams and whips out his CC.

They're STILL DOING THE SAME THING FELLAS. The stroke-artist I talked to on the phone "had to check with his boss" and I said, "Well yeah, I know you guys will move these seats in a heartbeat and he says, "No... actually they were put aside for when we deal with them later in MAy, but if you want them now I can "release" them.

Fucking "release them." Release them from what? Release them from the fucking hold-out scam, that's what. What a crock of shit. I told everyone this is the scam and no one believes me. Now they've got 80% of the UD convinced that if they pay their bill, they will have a "shot" at relocation.

You've got a better shot at getting laid by the entire flight crew. What fucking nonsense. 17a is spot on. The only way to deal with these fuckers is to coerce them. And you've got to be serious too... tell them you are walking. But instead, what does everybody do? They pay teh fucking bill again and now they'll wait until May and the scam continues. You'll be looking at a computer screen with red blocks on all the decent seats. Some of th3 red blocks will be legit sold seats and most of the better ones will be red blocks they put there b/b they know they'll sell them. Same old shit, just a different twist.

2. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Giants do it every week and no tarp! so would they put a tarp on for Jets home games and take it off for Giants games?? not they would find a price 250-500 and make it work. Watch im telling you it will happen

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

the only thing u should be telling me is sorry. sorry u took 8 psl tix at the young age of 20 something and didn't listen to the long time sth.and don't tell me about selling your fix at a premium.if champ is right and we are close to reverting back to below 500 u will be selling pennies on the $$

this home schedule is not wrong at all. NFC east home schedule is always the strongest of the 4.we already played the texans and chargers in our new stadium. how did those sell for? and u can't tell me a 2-14 andrew luck let team or fitzgerald cards are gonna be a big draw.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Tebow mania will draw this year. People will go to early games just to see his ass sit on the bench and then they'll point him out to the kids and say, "Hey Jason, that's Tim fucking Tebow," and then within 15 seconds they'll have the kids screaming "Tebow, Tebow" when El Guapo goes 3 and out.

So this is the fucking 3-ring circus you can count on this year... and early. Now, if Sanchez wins games, we're in like Flynn. If he bombs out repeatedly, then Tebow starts.

And if Tebow starts and wins games, we're doing good. But if Tebow starts and we fucking lose repeatedly, NONE OF THESE FUCKING TICKETS ARE WORTH A DAMN.

Odds are Champ is right.

5. Jerseyboyisback

Chargers and Texans I got 225 each for. I sold on stubhub and that included fees and parking pass.

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Do you know the old sayings,,,,,u can,t teach an old dog new tricks or a leopard does not change it,s spots',',,,,,,,,,,,,that is how the Jets do business,,,,,they won't ever change sadly they think this is the way to do things',,,,,thank goodness I no longer have to deal with this Bullshit. Jersey if u got that much money for those tix I say god bless,,,,,,,I will still attend some games but I am not paying anything remotely close to what you posted

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

And now the Giants pre-season game is week # 2 which was moved in my opinion because Tebow is gonna play week # 1 & 2. Week # 3 is home on a Sunday night at 8 pm. What a crock of shit. The Giant game used to be week # 3 on a Sat. at pm, the only game worth going to. Its just gets worse and worse. A freaking home Sunday night pre-season game at 8pm. Just flushed $105 x 4 down the bowl. Maybe I should feed it to my dog... and then cry to Woody.

#13747 sec314, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

The Saturday preseason games were very doable for the entire family.even though they were at nite , at least the whole family could go and it was not a school nite,,,,,,when they started playing preseason games on Friday nites it sucked because we were traveling during the rush hour commute home,,,,,so Saturday nite was ideal. As for the giant game, yes it had much more meaning when it was the 3rd preseason game as it was for bragging rites and the starters played at least a half or 3 qtrs,,,,,,,but after last years fiasco ,the Xmas eve debacle,,,and The Rex book and we ain't no ones little brother , our city,our stadium blah blah blah,,,,,I will just hope for no injuries as this is our team but the Giants clearly still own NY,,,,,,and yes that six

9. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah, I always enjoyed those Saturday night, laid back Jets-Giants Preseasons. Sit up there with your T-shirt on... balmy summer night's breeze in the air. Before they mandated them in the STHer package, you could pick up nice seats for $20 (which is what they're worth). And you got to see some starters for awhile and then the rookies got a chance to show what they can do.

Now the tickets are rammed down your throat at full face and they make it a Sunday night to boot. And you get to watch 3rd stringers most of the night, guys who will be waiting on tables and loading moving vans come September. Fucking ridiculous.

10. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

well the last jets hosted jet/giant preseason game you got to see Victor Cruz put on a clinic before eventually going on to superbowl success. So there's always the chance to see a future Giants star clown the Jets.

11. Section 227. Row 5

That's a good point. We can all feel better now about paying face for that Giants game.

We also get to see Tebow move the chains and tear the field up before El Guapo actually takes the field for the games that count, so that we can then watch the production drop to zero with mostly 3-and-outs.

Maybe these Preseason Games are a better watch than the Regular Seasons. I'm going to put my Preseasons on StubHub for $250 and list the regular ones for $25.

12. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

First post. Please be nice.

Been following this thread for a while and have found it to be both informative and entertaining. I'm a 10 year sth who is the "proud" owner of a llez psl. I originally signed up for row 17 upstairs but bought the psl when the price was lowered. I am actually happy with my seats and have been able to justify the psl but yet feel that the Jets have me by the b...... As upper level seats get small upgrades via opportunity to purchase better parkin as well as some food discounts, I'm just happy when there is no ticket price increase as surely they can do that any time they please. Just my initial 2cents. Nice to be aboard.

13. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Welcome aboard. Congrats on your seats all comments and views are encouraged

14. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

thanks 17a

thanks 17a. always enjoy both you and 227's opinions and comments. as to 227 anyone with Clint as his avatar is ok in my book.

15. Section 227. Row 5

^^ He's full of shit ^^

As far as a ticket price increase, please be advised a price increase can come at any time, most likely whenever the next early signs of an economic recovery seem imminent. Just so you know.

This guy has no qualms about giving any of us the shaft. Who he gives it to depends on who he figures he can most easily give it to.

16. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

thanks 227

As mentioned in my maiden post, I am very aware of what our "star Struck" owner can do. AS a psl holder I am somewhat at his mercy. I love your hardball approach as you do (at present) have some leverage.

17. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Food coupons and the opportunity for better parking parking doesnt make up for the overall view from the UD. It stinks anywhere you sit. Dont kid yourselves.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I kinda get a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that I gave THEM the shaft ! It was like breaking up with a girl friend that always did me wrong.
    In keeping with the thread,,If you have a psl or any other seat and enjoy them I think thats just great,,have fun and cheer ur ass off while at games.

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Prior to not sending in my payment first time in 20+ years I called to inquire about upgraded seats. Each time I got a different story. The best was send in your payment and we will see what we can do.

I too feel like I did whats best for me and not the NYJETS. Im gonna wait it out on the PSL thing, many will be bailing and just want out of the contract without paying a dime I will own PSLs in the future. When the time is right.

20. Jerseyboyisback

I would not buy a PSL from the Jets they did raise all of the PSL prices!! buy from a season ticket holder who doesnt want there tickets anymore or has to many PSL like me lol

Good luck!!