17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

champ, i am going to buy you a ticket to new york and kick one of your renters in the shin so you can go to the stadium just one time....you have to go at least one time before you kick the bucket.

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Thanks for the offer however it appears that NYJ tix are not the desireable ducat in town these days so if I decided to make a NYC trip when the NYJs play at home I would suspect I can glom a tix easy enough without disturbing my renters.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this is true champ! sad but true...

4. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Hey I have a question for everyone on here in regards to this season and Tickets.

I currently have 4 seats in section 126 row 20 and 4 in section 124 row 7 aisle seats.

Now I honestly think between the fans and media at some point tebow will start and this team will end up going down the drain fast!! I could be totally wrong but I dont like Tebow as a starter I do like him as a Wildcat qb though.

We do have a good home schedule for selling tickets and honestly usually sell for more than 180+ per game except for preseason and some games when we play a shitty team.

A broker offered me 135 a seat game for row 20 and 150 a seat for row 7. I would make 1400 and call it a day and not stress about this season.

Does anyone think I should do this or take a chance since I feel if jets do average I should be able to make more than that easy?? I am just worried if jets tank it then im screwed! Thoughts anyone in same boat? Oh and I am a fan just 23 but try to go to 4-6 games a year, not someone who just bought tickets to buy and sell

5. JetsSec337Lot13B

SELL! If you can walk away with $1400 profit and no headaches sell and take the $$$.

6. Jerseyboyisback

I guess your right but I maybe getting greedy here and think that 135 is only 10 over face and row 7 aisle I never sold under 200 each.

It really all comes down to if the jets tank this year or not. And with this whole tebow move and not addressing our wholes in the team I am worried a little bit this year.

7. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

It's a bit too early to be concerned, we still have the draft to look forward to.

For some reason I am actually excited about this coming season and I probably won't be selling any tickets for next season. I even bought a new Weber grill and can't wait to start tailgating with the wife and kids!

8. Jerseyboyisback

I know I bought a new grill too!! But I really dont know I feel like with 8 tickets its 10500 and if tebow comes in from fans wanting him and we then tank im worried it will be preseason prices and then big time loss on the season.

9. JetsSec337Lot13B

Is he giving you that price for preseason too?

If so $200 x 8 games = $1600

$135 X 10 games = $1,350

Do you want to do all that work and take the risk for an extra $250? Remember the stadium is now 3 years old and the schedule doesn't have that many great matchups like we had the past 2 years.

10. Jerseyboyisback

Yes preseason too. Good point

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

1 month you have the draft and schedule release next month

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I forget, is the schedule released before the draft?

13. 17a_tailgater

about the week before the draft

14. Section341

Section341 New Member

Just got this email from the Jets (FOR 300 LEVEL STHs):

Dear XXXX,
    With free agency in full swing and the Draft just around the corner, your Jets will be back in action before you know it. As we enter our third season at MetLife Stadium, we hope the improvements we have made over the last two years have elevated your gameday experience.
    We value the feedback that you provide us and appreciate the time you take to share it. This information allows us to better deliver an experience at MetLife Stadium that is rewarding, exciting and memorable.
    As part of that ongoing commitment, we are pleased to announce more improvements exclusively for 300-level Season Ticket Holders for the 2012 season:
    • 50% Off Concessions Special Offer: Each account holder will receive 10 coupons for 50% a single food or beverage (non-alcoholic) item. These coupons can be used all at one game or spread throughout the season. From chicken tenders to a fountain Pepsi, these 50% off coupons are yours to enjoy.
    • Additional Alumni Alley Location: Jets greats will continue to sign autographs at Alumni Alley located at section 335 and this season we are adding another location at section 310. Our former players thoroughly enjoy meeting you and now there will be the opportunity to get an autograph from two former players before every game.
    • Free Roster Cards: Free roster cards will be available on the 300-level concourse displaying both the Jets and away team information. You can pick one up as you head to your seats to help enhance your game-watching experience.
    • Expanded Snack Value Menu: Munch on the $3 snack items from last season - pretzel, soft drink and popcorn - and look for four new items including the pulled pork slider, meatball slider, pulled chicken slider and nachos. These value items will be located at the Meatball & Roast Pork portables near sections 307, 320, 332 and 345.
    • Family Value Meals: Our new 4-pack value meals should help feed a family or group of four at the game. We are offering four hot dogs, four bags of chips and four soft drinks for $35 (regularly $54) or four pizzas and four soft drinks for $49 (regularly $59).
    As a valued 300-level Season Ticket Holder, we can't wait to see you back in your seats enjoying the enhancements above and, most importantly, cheering on your Jets. We are continuing to look for ways to keep your experience memorable so be on the lookout for more changes to come!
    If you have any questions or would like additional information on the above improvements, please contact a Jets Client Relations Representative at 800.469.JETS (5387).
    Sincerely,
    The New York Jets
    800-469-JETS (5387)
    service@newyorkjets.com

15. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes I received this also which I will distribute amongst my renters :sad:

16. 17a_tailgater

can someone explain to me how THIS IS AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE 300 SECTION?????
    all this is coupons and cheaper meals.ex jets???? what i should wait on line while im missing the game for which i over pay for my tickets?????
    this has nothing to do with the view of the FOOTBALL GAME!!!! which is my sole reason for going. they need to lower the price of the tickets. b/c they cant make the upper level closer to the field.

the jets just keep trying to distract u from the real problem at hand. THE VIEW. we are all there to see a football game and if u can see it very well,then why the hell are we there. its like the girlfriend who we should have dumped a long time ago.but she gives great blowjobs so we are weak. and u hold on to the past instead of realizing while you are in a holding pattern sitting in the same the bitch is cheating on you and newcomers are getting better seats

17. Jerseyboyisback

I wonder how much tebow is really helping sell tickets?

18. 17a_tailgater

and the playing cards......we will be littering the field with them

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I got the same thing. This is un-fucking-believable.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I can get Johnny Hector's autograph now. Maybe even Ray Mickens if I'm lucky and want to stand on line that long. I mean, come on man.