Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. 701TebowGatorGuy

701TebowGatorGuy New Member

I will and do support tim tebow and you all should too!!!!

2. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

i'm going to follow this clearly unbiased guy's opinion.

3. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

i need to hear more words of wisdom from you.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter what Tebow wants if the coaching staff isn't going to give it to him. he could want to be the GM, who gives a fuck, it isn't his call.

you have no idea whether Tebow thinks it is his God given right to be a starter, all you know is that it is his goal. of course, that was just an extension of your equally stupid comment that he believes he is God's gift to the game.

and this is why the Tebow detractors are just as ridiculous as the Tebow lovers, because you make equally stupid claims just from the opposing POV.

5. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

[YOUTUBE]ozX8XiUaIRI[/YOUTUBE]

Watch 2:32 and 6:33 among all of the other snippets of Mark Sanchez's play.

Good luck with the whole Tebow thing.

#3725 RobertTheJr, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  6. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

Tebow wears the green and white now, deal with it! Are you a jets fan or what? Do you want this team to win? Tebow's main goal is to win at all costs. It may not be pretty or conventional but the only stats I care about is W-L. That's it!

Just get it done, I don't care how. Throw the ugly passes, run the ball, just score and win, case closed.

7. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

I do support him. I support every player on the Jets. You too, right?

-Ed-

8. bicketybam

No way are you a dude.

The Bronco guy. Granted he does have a horse face....

-Ed-

9. bicketybam

Defend with facts. Sanchez is not a top 10 QB.

-Ed-

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

well said and absolutely correct... absurdity from both sides of the aisle on tebow....

11. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

If the jets would have trusted what they had been doing and continued to build the rest of the team after picking up Schilens, Stanton and Landry, none of this would be happening.

Instead they reach to pick up Tebow. This was going to happen after something like that. What did you expect?

12. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I do know, I've unfortunately met the man. I dealt with him once a year in college, and threw he and his entourage out of a bar in Oxford the year before we beat them.

I agree with you however this same logic applied to Denver last season, but it was a group of insane band wagon fans that ultimately made the call for that staff over threatening not to come to games, which reminds me, since we have a team so eager to sell PSLs you think Woody and Rex & Co. wont cave to those same threats? All I am saying is don't think for a second there won't be that kind of drama here, or that those people aren't out buying their new Tebow Green and Whites.

Add the NY media to the mix and this is all recipe for disaster.

#3732 RevisOfNazareth, Mar 23, 2012
  13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this front office and owner seem to really like to be headline makers... its a bit discouraging as i see us acting very dan snyder like the past few years....

it all started with the favre fiasco and really has continued with ebbs and flows since. this is just the latest bit of absurdity that i see as nothing more than a cry to be relevant in a city that has another team as world champs... its sad really.

as you can tell i am frustrated with the moves that are being made and what i believe are the motivating factors to those moves.

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Everyone is supporting him. That doesn't mean peopel can yell he has more upside than Sanchez. Just because Wayne Hunter is a JEt doesn't mean I am going to say he is the best RT ever and has more upside than everyone

15. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Excellent point Waterboy. I bet some of the Tebow crowd (I won't say all) won't support all of the Jets. Will they be happy if Sanchez plays great, the Jets win, and Tebow has little positive effect?

#3735 johnny, Mar 23, 2012
  16. GB#15

GB#15 New Member

You guys are very understanding of the Tebow fans ! Hope the JETS do great this year! :)

#3736 GB#15, Mar 23, 2012
  17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

No because they are Tebow fans, not a fan of the team. I'm sure most Tebow fans want to see Sanchez and the Jets fail so Tebow can get the job. That means their a Tebow fan, not a Jets fan

18. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

People are making way too big a deal out of this...

Fact: Mark Sanchez is a bad conventional QB.
    Fact: Tim Tebow is a bad unconventional QB.

I'm okay with getting Tebow because, in theory, any time he has the ball, Mark doesn't. And vice versa. I don't think either are very good and don't put much trust in either. I feel like every time I see Mark make an awesome play, I'm usually in disbelief and pretty damn excited about it. I'd like that to become the norm, but I don't see it. And honestly, I'm pretty sure I'll feel the same way about Tebow.

Can we stop with the Eli comparisons? That's one player. Most QBs that haven't figured it out in 3 years never figure it out. Granted, we're all HOPING that's what happens, but everyone needs to stop expecting it.

What I'm also sick of hearing is that last year was a "bad year" for Sanchez. No, if last year was a bad year, then so were years 1 and 2. Sure, we got to the AFC Championship Game 2 years in a row, and I give him all the credit in the world for his playoff performances. But anyone that is willing to defend his regular season performance in any of his 3 seasons is kidding themselves. He's been a bad regular season QB for three years.

I'm not thrilled with the trade for Tebow, but it didn't cost much, so who cares? They should be focused on other holes on this team, but still, this trade doesn't bother me. Maybe it's because I'm not a Sanchez believer (I'm a supporter, just not a believer). If the team makes a switch to Tebow, it's because Sanchez isn't playing well enough. If his confidence is shaken by this move, then let it motivate him. If it kills his confidence, then he's not made up to be a NFL QB anyway. There are tons of other jobs out there.

Regardless of how this shakes out, the trade intrigues me to say the least and at least it'll be interesting to see how this plays itself out.

19. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

oh noes!!!!!
    Dont tell me the locker room will be split again
    sanchez vs tebow
    Pick a side, stand your ground and FIGHT

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

This is why they signed Tebow. It's a Tanny/Rex Jedi mind trick. Once Holmes sees Tebow in practice he will be Marks BFFL.