Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

JESUS I MOCKED MIAMI FANS FOR THE WILD CAT CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God this blows so bad.

2. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

agreed. he does sound gay

3. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Oh and no hidden secret Santonio will probably want out in this new offense lol.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

your argument still has no merit.

The Colts without Manning were the worst team in the league, so a few ugly wins were meaningless.

the Jets with Sanchez aren't the worst team in the league, and with him have yet to show they are the best team in the league, so losing him and winning a few ugly games would not be meaningless.

the Jets with Sanchez are not the equivalent of what the Colts were with Manning, so you haven't made a valid comparison or argument.

5. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Tim is goping to try and be the best QB in the NFL, any less and I wouldn't want him.

No one is happy for second place, If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will either.

Stanton was hoping to eventually beat out Sanchez too.

If Sanchez isn't motivated by Tebow coming to NY, then Tim will be starting by mid season.

6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

the saddest thing is that the Tebow detractors are becoming more hysterical and making far more ridiculous arguments about why they don't like the trade than the Tebow followers are about why they love him.

"He's a winner" at least has far more basis in reality than all the bullshit the detractors are trying to claim.

7. BookEndTackles 72&79

You may not like the decision to bring him in (I'm not thrilled with it) but if you seriously can't root for the guy to succeed on your team and rather have a moron like Kotite back then you shouldn't be complaining about anything.

8. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Then there are people like you who are both...

I don't hate on Sanchez, but I don't have faith in him either, then again Tebow is all about faith.

I just want us to win, don't care who is behind center. I think Tim will push Sanchez and make him better, but if it doesn't, then push him aside.

9. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

We have like $7mil left in cap space. Maybe we need that to sign our 10 draft picks and some reserve for in-season signings? We never had ton of space to begin with. I don't understand why people kept on pushing for us to sign big names. We can't. Thats why we signed Chaz to the minimum, and traded for Tebow who had a cap hit of $1.2 mil (not sure if the 2.5 mil is added to that hit).

11. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

12. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Everyone thought going into this preseason Sanchez would have a backup come in to push him. Conventional wisdom was that it would be Henne.

If Henne came to the Jets, and it was leaked that he told friends he thought he could beat Sanchez, would anyone be surprised? Pissed off? Hell, we all wanted a legit number 2 to push Sanchez a few months ago.

My only complaint is the big issue with Sanchez is turnovers. He had 26 last year, which is way too many. Tebow had the same problem down the stretch, he fumbled in just about every game. I'm not sure Tebow would be an upgrade in that department.

Otherwise, the better QB should play. I think that is Sanchez, but we'll see how this season goes.

As far a Rex being the "Ringmaster/Ringleader" of a circus, did any of you consider that after watching Sanchez throw 59 passes in the Giants game that Rex was disgusted? Remember what Parcells said about his second year? That if he was going to go out, he was going to go out coaching his way? Maybe Rex is starting to think the same way, ie "why the hell don't I have say over the offense, and why aren't we running 60% of the time"?

#3292 Organized Chaos, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  13. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

i don't like what this team is doing for Mark Sanchez at all. at a certain point i think for mark to succeed and take that next step he needs to get away from this franchise or at least the decision makers

14. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Nice personal attack, dippy.

I said Sparano was behind this trade. Suck on that, Sanchez Fan.

15. MacGruder

MacGruder New Member

Ya'll say "Tebow doesn't look ready" and "he'll set the team back" because he doesn't lay down in the face of pressure. Are the Jets really doing their team a disservice because another Qb like Sanchez or Orton would just lay down and take a sack in the exact same situation?

16. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I can't help noticing you have lost it. Are you saying there are no legitimate bases for being skeptical about Tebow on the Jets?

17. HOI

HOI Active Member

Good...he should want to be number one. That's what competitors do... Any QB we got that said..."hey I'm just a #2 I'd rather just watch..." would make me sick.

18. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

We traded 5-7 trick plays a game for THIS? The shit show is only beginning. That bunker is going to get awfully crowded.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

No worries, I'm sure Petro has a great plan.

20. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

f*ck sanchez.....................this is Tebow's team