Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Wait a backup QB wants to be a starter...impossible!!

This is not different than most situations in the league. Any team that doesn't have an elite QB has a backup that thinks they should be playing and will say all the right things but at the same time do everything to win the job. It's up to rex not to be pushed into anything because of the media storm behind Tebow. Now can rex handle that....I don't know.

#3181 JoeWillie130, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

and in addition, if Chic is smarter than the ones that Tiger Woods was bangin, knowing ChristKid can't use birth control, she gets knocked up and either marries into or settles for a pile of dough.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Don't you like football? I'm not talking about the watered-down Arena-league-esque product that the NFL seems bent on producing, I'm talking about watching a team outsmart and dominate the opposition no matter the popularity of the methods. I like watching good football, and I'm not going to let the hype machine decide for me what the definition of good football is. I liked seeing Brad Smith make defenses look foolish, and he made some critical gains for us like that.

I'll be renewing my subscription yet again, although since I know how to work the DTV cancellations department so well, it'll probably be for a fraction of what you have willingly paid for yours.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

^ that.........

5. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

soon there will be speculation over whether Tebow spanks his monkey too.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Of course I do.

7. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Bingo. None of this matters if Sanchez just does his job. If he doesn't do his job, he SHOULD be replaced. And maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have Tim Tebow out there than DREW STANTON.

8. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

wtf? 1st of all i dunno what u mean by sucking
    2nd of all how about having the patience to let mark develop and become the qb that he could be?

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Fact of the matter is:

1. If Sanchez comes out and the Jets win he will be the Jets QB
    2. If the Jets lose he won't

His play is going to be purely incidental to the the question of whether or not the Jets wind up with him or Tebow at QB. There are jobs on the line above his spot on the Org Chart and if the Jets aren't winning he could be completing 60% of his passes and not turning the ball over a lot and it wouldn't matter, just like it didn't matter for Chad in 2007.

If the Jets talent is better than it was last season there's a good chance Sanchez remains the Jets starting QB. If it is not then Tebow will get his chance because somebody is getting fired at the end of the year if the Jets have a bad season and Schotty is already gone and Sanchez is guaranteed $10 million+ next year.

10. whichfan

whichfan New Member

Yes and Tebow turns "bitches" down and waits for women like Taylor Swift to try and get him.

Get the difference? Let me explain...

[​IMG]

Other than not being total cheap whores, for one thing, they're legal...Tebow helps young girls, he doesn't screw them.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The last sentence where he brought up the Giants for absolutely no reason at all should be enough to dismiss this article as a joke.

But I do like when he referred to how Sanchez played his best in the pressure cooker and that they are trying to put that pressure on him all season to bring out his abilities.

In Sanchez's career in New York the guy has been handed everything. He's never had to compete for his job like other young QBs. Rookie season vs. Kellen Clemens? Yeah Right.. It's no wonder some of the players have mentioned him being "coddled" I can totally see that.

Also I can see him losing some of his edge, especially over the course of the long season.. in the playoffs or big moments of big games he steps up, but week 6 leading up to a game against a medicore Cincinnati team or something he might relax too much in practice.. Perhaps thats why he has these really poor games against less competition and/or starts slow A LOT.

Having happy-go-lucky Tebow there nipping at his heels every damn second is really going to piss him off. But it could help him keep that edge and remain motivated ALL SEASON LONG. He has to react that way to it.. I think he will, but if he doesn't than I guess he wasn't the right QB to build around anyway. GO JETS

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Gary Myers is terrible, C. He has been for years.

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Maybe somebody should start a Tebow board and the mods should ban anything related to Tebow on here...this is getting totally out of control..(getting?, no it has been for awhile)

14. Tombs

Tombs Banned

Seriously? A backup QB wants to be the starter? Unheard of.

15. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Eli Manning took Kurt Warner's job without a fight when the Giants were 5-4 and in the thick of the playoff race.

That's a future hall of famer kicked aside in the middle of his career so the wunderkind could start and lose a playoff spot for his team, which Eli did.

Just saying.

16. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Sucks, plays like shit, throws interceptions into linemen's chests, has tunnel vision, etc.

The Jets defense is good for being top 5 in the league. If Sanchez is completing 60%, there's no way this team loses on a regular basis.

17. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

Mark gets fine dime pieces. he's tapped chicks way hotter than taylor swift
    mark is hitting this regularly

[​IMG]

18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The RingMaster fucked that option up royally didn't he? Saved up all this cap space by restructuring guys last year only to not spend it this year on a quality backup Qb who, BTW, was supposed to push Sanchez. I don't know what his plan is but if Tebow was his Plan B, he sure as hell got real lucky as quality guys got snapped up. It didn't have to be Drew Stanton but the RingMaster obviously didn't plan this out well.

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

New york papers being New York papers...

Stop reading shit from the Daily News and Post

20. whichfan

whichfan New Member

And of course you would completely miss the point. I know it's hard to imagine, but there ARE things other than looks guys like Tebow look for....