Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. nyj8085

nyj8085 Member

Everytime I think there is no way I can root for Tebow... I think wait a minute I rooted by Bryan Cox and Jason Taylor as Jets. And like everyone else I really despised both of them. So yeah anything is possible. But let's be honest the first time he makes a first down or touch down we will all be screaming for him. Now Tebow's fans on the other hand...

2. whichfan

whichfan New Member

And it begins: Virgin Airlines offers Tebow free flights if he remains a virgin.

:lol: You can't make this stuff up.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

4. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

and how do they expect to enforce this?

If people think that NY's gonna make Tebow cave after Florida couldn't...

5. whichfan

whichfan New Member

Would Tebow........lie? He's obviously saving it for marriage. Why else would he wait this long?

6. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Yeah, obviously, but either way, if he did he wouldn't just go out and tell the world.

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Exactly what we've been saying all along. This entire episode is business..

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

According to Elway he's lying about not having a say in where he went. Why wouldn't he lie for free flights?

9. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Gary Meyers also bashes the Jets every chance he gets. He's like Fatcessa. Bash bash bash Sanchez til the Jets make a move, now Sanchez is untouchable and he shouldn't be fucked with. Saying "this should quiet the no drama crowd" is as dopey as me saying "well this should quiet the drama crowd" after posting Tanny's quotes about Mark being the starter no matter what. Stop looking for reasons to hate this move.

10. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

delusional fool

jets players all support mark sanchez, if he tries to take mark's spot there would be a riot in the meadowlands

11. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Utter bullshit..who wrote this drivel? I don't even see a name on it. For all you fools who still don't think the Jets are one of the most hated sports franchises in the world you are getting a good taste of it now.

12. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The thing that's really interesting about Tebow is that he's like a snapshot at this point. Some day fairly soon, probably by 2018 or thereabouts we're going to have the "where did Tim Tebow go?" type story lines. He'll have been out of the NFL for 3 or 4 years at that point and moving on to whatever is next but the mania surrounding his time at Florida and then in the NFL was large enough that he hasn't just gotten buried by the sands of time.

His final lines are going to be about 30 games started at the NFL level with no clear success statistically speaking and just the one playoff win against the Steelers as the high point.

John Elway will refuse to be interviewed for the Tebow documentary because he still hasn't recovered personally from his brief encounter with Tebow in 2011. Any number of former Jets will talk about Tebow but Mike Tannenbaum will stay mum because getting fired by the Jets in the 2012 off-season still stings. The Broncos and Jets who do talk about him will have only positive things to say though. Tebow was a good teammate.

Oakland Raiders QB Mark Sanchez, now 32 and very productive in the Raider's West Coast is another guy who declined an interview. He's reported to think that both he and Tebow got screwed by the trade to NY but try to get that one on the record.

Tebow's time in the NFL is going to be looked at as a phenomenon that grew out of troubled times, with a lot of people looking for something, anything, to convince themselves that life isn't just what you see in front of you but something to revel in the possibilities of.

In the end he just wasn't a passable QB and physics tends to be the great equalizer. But he sure gave everybody a ride while he was trying to fend off that fact.

13. LGENF

LGENF Banned

it's not his fans you hate, its the damn media on Tebow overkill

but there is an upside, the JETS are now going to lead sportcenter every freaking day during football season

14. whichfan

whichfan New Member

He wouldn't but....we'd know. "Inside NFL reporters" would find out for us.

You know the first chick that gets a chance to get Tebowed will run her mouth to the entire world if she's not his wife or fiance. I mean the guy turned down everyone from Kid Karadashian to some military airwoman sweethart that invited him to the military bowl and dated Taylor Swift.

We'll probably know who, when, where, for how long...

15. whichfan

whichfan New Member

You believe John "Tim's our starting quarterback going into training camp" Elway over Tebow?

16. reverseapachemaster

I don't know if you know this but we play the Pats twice every year. So if Tebow's greatness is equated to Denver's record last year, and he lost to the Pats twice last year, then he's no great addition to the team. We already have a QB that led the team to two losses to the Pats last year.

Interesting though that you glossed over the rest of my argument...

17. colleen74

colleen74 Member

This is sick. It's nobody's fucking business who he does or doesn't fuck.

18. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

I didn't see anything coming from the man, that said that.

And FWIW...The quote from the 'defensive coord.' is probably the NYG DC, and is worth crap.

Sanchez, will be LIGHT YEARS better than the previous 3 with schotty gone. (-10 QBR points on EVERY QB he's had)

And Sanchez did not regress last year, his numbers were better ever year from the first.

The Fucking NY Media is trying to stir up a shitstorm, that isn't going to happen.

After last years locker room debacle, Rex is going to sit his ass on this team like he's protecting a box of Krispy Kremes.

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I don't have to look for reasons to hate this move because, I HATE THIS MOVE PERIOD. As things unfold, all of you "true fans" will start to see it happen right before your eyes. Sanchez fucks up, Cries for Tebow begins, FO/CS bows to public pressure and Presto! Tim Tebow is now the starting QB.

I refuse to join the "My team do or die" crowd. Been watching this franchise too long for that foolishness. You, otoh are free to do what you wish. Buy the Jersey, tebow on your way to work, whatever.

As has been said by wiser men than me: "And this too, shall pass".

20. LGENF

LGENF Banned

sure hope you are wrong for both our sakes

cause I really want him to help this team do well