Why Is Adam Schein on Mark Sanchez' Ass ????

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yes it is, complete BS that is. You have it exactly right here. The problem is that the Jets don't have a pro-caliber GM, a pro-caliber HC or a pro-caliber personnel department at this point.

There's a lot of guessing going on and shots in the dark and generally that eventually leads to bodies falling with a thud when something goes wrong.

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Do you know football? Jets don't have two "offensive schemes". The Wildcat is NOT an entire offense. It has always been a part of the Jets offense even before Miami. And our new OC is known for being the re-inventor of it.

And what's the BS about having two qbs equal none? How did Vick work out for Eagles?

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Excellent and accurate post, though not a surprise. The Buffalo game was an anomaly, after the Denver game, Sanchez curled inward as far as confidence goes. The hope is that it was because of the injury sustained against Denver, and that he has found a way to get past it. Because after that game, he turned into another player. With bad tendencies.

4. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Screw all the haters, Sanchez is my QB.

5. abyzmul

Sparano only tapered off on the wildcat plays in Miami because the only players he had that were capable of taking signals for them were runningbacks. Now he has a QB built for those kinds of plays. You'll see a lot more wildcat plays this season than you think. Tebow was built for that type of an attack.

6. abyzmul

I don't even look at Tebow as that kind of specific player, a QB.

Think of Joe Klecko. The guy was a monster at 3 different positions. He wasn't a speed rusher and wasn't a big fatbody pushing the middle of the line, but he played like a man among boys in the NFL. He was a football player overall and the Jets made great use of him on that line. Even in the 80s, he was a throwback player.

Tebow is one of those guys. He is a physical freak with the killer instinct you want in a true football player. Throw out the hype and media misinterpretations for a second, here. I don't want the guy playing at pocket passer because he really sucks at it. But to have him play the Brad Smith role with a different angle, an H-back fusion type who comes in to draw the defense toward the LOS to open the passing game up for Sanchez, and then whoops, dammit Tebow is back there in the shotgun, or whoops, direct snap to Tebow in motion 7 steps deep.

This guy is going to help get the confidence back for Sanchez, but on the field and not in some locker room support group.

Embrace the throwback football player, because the powers that be want to specialize him out of the game.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

bad stretches happen, he has to do it again and again for it to be the norm.

I think Sanchez has handled everything extremely well. For a guy that played one year in college and had all this pressure heaped on him ....its impressive when standing outside the bubble of Jet fandom looking in.

8. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Stephen a Smith of course is ranting and raving about this. That guy is such a joke.

9. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Excellent post, if Tebow is half the player Klecko was then we got a fucking steal! :metal:

10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

One time I thought our septic tank had backed up because of the smell of shit, turns out it was just Stephen A. Smith on ESPN in the living room.

11. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

I don't understand how lol. Sanchez isn't addicted to pills and was blatantly lazy in front of EVERYONE. No 1 ever backed him up, all you were heard was negativity.

12. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

People need to chill out on all the hating on Tebow or on Sanchez - Just stop, take a breathe and go watch the big lebowski and chill out.... These guys are both Jets and Tebow is the backup who is going to get some snaps each game to give the offense some different wrinkles and improve the offensive intensity w/a dual threat. They are on the same team, they are teammates, Tebow is a very good dude whose teammates all like him he will get along great and so will Sanchez. Tebow may actually wind up helping Mark improve in some areas and take some of the pressure off Mark and keep Sanchez healthier. So lets just chill out and try to realize that these guys may work well together and Sparano is probably a GREAT guy to have in place to create a positive and team oriented offense. This could be the beginning of a beautiful new dynamic duo in NY - lets stop all the hating back and forth and realize that we need to support this team and both these guys.

13. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I have a feeling Sanchez will beat the odds this season

this kid when he was down has gotten up each time, I don't think he'll go out without a fight, it's not his style

and once he does get through it the ENTIRE WORLD will know Mark Sanchez is a franchise QB

14. tommytom

tommytom Banned

Orton and Campbell both make a few million a year and Sanchez is 20.5 for 2 years. No one will take Sanchez's contract. Great kid but he is not worth the money.

15. patton

patton New Member

I've got a little nugget for ya, anything Schein says is totally the opposite of what will happen in the real world!

16. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for Rich Gannon the Sirius Blitz would be total garbage. I have to change the station most of the time when Adam starts talking about the Jets.

17. since83

since83 Member

He has every chance to succeed. Play with some balls.