Why Is Adam Schein on Mark Sanchez' Ass ????

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Mar 22, 2012.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

I like Adam Schein, both his fiery personality and the information he gives on football and other sports via commentary, LOUD MOUTHS, and SNY's Jets Post Game show.

But what is on his insistence that Mark Sanchez was a white Jamarcus Russell last year? Shein has been repeating for weeks now that Sanchez sloughed off last year big-time.

Does he have proof ? Has ANY such proof been offered by anybody on-record ?

Everybody who has made that 'allegation' has done so anonymously. Those who know who comes in early and stay late -- Tannenabum, Mangold, D'Brick, etc -- say Sanchez was Top 5 overall at worst in terms of working out last year, if not Top 1/2/3.

Look, Sanchez ran that West Coast Florham Park thing last year during the lockout. I'm not saying it was 2-a-days, but it was more work and effort than Eli Manning's local flop or the non-effort of other QB's around the league who stayed on the links.

I have no problem ripping Sanchez for his on-field shortcomings, but unless somebody comes out and says that Sanchez was leaving early all the time last year and showing up late, I regard it like the GUTLESS COWARDS he referenced earlier this week.

2. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

He's a Loud Mouth. What do you honestly expect?

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

well I like him and Gannon on the blitz and try to listen everyday but I missed that comment.

Sanchez gets a lot of crap for someone that has improved every year and is 4-2 as a starter in the playoffs.

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Plenty of his team mates said he is lazy (according to unnamed sources). He may be picking up on that.

5. DCanadian

DCanadian Active Member

But he didn't improve last year. His stats may look better, but he crumbled when they tried to increase his role. And Sanchez was downright terrible down the stretch (Whereas in his first two seasons, he was playing his best football late in the season).

6. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

One player made that comment and it was proven to be completely wrong. Schein is an idiot. He is on Sanchez after every game. He has the most annoying voice for a radio host I have ever hear. People say some people have a face for radio. Schein has a voice for silent films.

He is not knowledgeable or entertaining. For those of you old enough to understand this, his voice sounds like he is imitating Howard Cosell, and that is not a good thing.

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Whats plenty? Wasnt it 2? Not to mention they were both unnamed so it could have been 1 talking to 2 different media outlets. More people spoke up in his defense than spoke against him.

8. fatman

fatman New Member

How can Sanchez be a "white" Jamarcus Russell?

9. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

It was more that one and even Damien Woody said it on ESPN.

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Jets pass protection degraded significantly last season. Sanchez was banged up after the Denver game when Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil got free shots on him left and right.

Before the Denver game the only game he was visibly flinching in was the Baltimore game and that was because Colin Baxter had Haloti Ngata lined up over him for a lot of the game and the Ravens got 10 hits on the QB in addition to the 2 sacks.

After the Denver game Sanchez spent the rest of the season just trying to dump balls off as quickly as he could. That worked fine against the three weak teams they played right after that but it completely broke down against the final three teams who all had a good pass rush in his face all game.

11. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

The reasoning has been discussed so many times here, we should start handing out bans everytime someone mentions why Sanchez didn't play to his potential. I'll say it again in bullet format.

- No separation by either WRs
    - Loss of Edwards resulted in shortened field
    - Wayne Hunter was a turnstile
    - the shortened field meant more pressure on the entire OL
    - Marty Schottenfuckeingheimer

Sanchez still player well and was a top 5 in TDs I believe. The 8 lost fumbles tell you how much pressure he was in all year long. That's why I like the Chaz signing. All we need a player going deep every other pass play to keep the safeties from cheating up.

12. DCanadian

DCanadian Active Member

Ya you're right, Sanchez had absolutely nothing to do with why he sucked.

13. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I think he is espn robot. At the end of the day they just plug him back into the wall.

Edit: I meant Adam schfter. Aka c3po

#13 JetsVilma28, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Seriously, Woody never called him lazy. In fact, he defended Mark. He did say the Jets "baby'd" Sanchez but also said Sanchez deserved another chance.

15. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

the fact that you didnt blame Mark at all makes this entire post a complete pile of useless bullshit. It is complete and utter garbage

16. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

He was sacked 39 times last year. 27 times the year before n 26 the yr before that.

17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Sanchez one and only problem was not taking control of the huddle. There are no excuses for that. That is expectation of starting qb in year 3. Definetly no excuses this year. I'm glad he has some competition to motivate him. Also, protecting the football. Knowing when a play is dead (which was basically at the snap of the ball under schotty). Either take the sack or throw it away, far away from anyone.

I credit Sanchez for his toughness behind such lousy protection.

18. Joe Willie White Shoes

If the Jets wanted to get rid of Sanchez, then they should have gotten rid of him. There are plenty of teams that wanted a QB this offseason. Then they should have either grabbed one of the free agents like Orton or Campbell and drafted a young QB. Instead, they went half assed for a half assed QB and now nobody knows whether they are in or out on either Sanchez or Tebow. You can't run a team that way. If you have two QBs, you don't have any. If you have two offensive systems, you don't have any system. This is all complete BS.

19. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I never said Mark didn't regress. I just showed you the reasoning why he did suck, in fact. That doesn't mean Mark was a pro bowl QB. It just means Mark wasn't getting any help around him, yet managed to have 32 TDs. How many other Jets QB managed that?

20. Joe Willie White Shoes

He does not have competition. He is not battling Tebow. He is now competing with a cult. He has no chance to succeed under these circumstances. Not at all. Welcome to the clusterf$@& that is now the Jets.