All things Tebow Part Deux-Please post your Tebow thoughts here

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by rickjet, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Why did you call it a "horrible" decision? You actually think it's horrible, right? So what's the point of the quotes?

What does 6/9 months mean? Isn't it 6-9 months, as in 6 to 9 months?

And after your 3 personal opinions that you expect Woody Johnson to abide by instead of those of the men he pays, you finish off with a paragraph in which you wrote "why? do this? to sell jerseys???...to sell PSLs?"

Are those sentences? I don't remember learning about triple question marks followed by a series of dots and another question.

I am sure that capitalizing the word huge is going to help get your point across. There's no doubt that Woody will take this VERY seriously (note the capitalization, I REALLY meant that).

I don't like the move either, but I'm not going to waste my time with this shit.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Meh... I'm slowly coming to terms with it. I'm not sure what the perception is in NY/NJ, but from the outside it seems like nobody gives a fuck about the Giants again. That's fuckin funny to me. That's how it seems from afar anyways.

3. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Alright, seriously, please just shut up and stop complaining. The deal is done, too bad. He hasn't played a single down as a Jet yet, so for all you know, he could play great for us (or not so great). Holy shit, give him a fucking chance!

Also, honestly, it doesn't matter what the fans think. Jets fans in general are idiots, and obviously do not know more about running a franchise than our Front Office. We've been to the AFCC Game 2 out of the last 3 years, our management obviously knows what they're doing.

4. TimeSquareTim

TimeSquareTim Banned

Lol

Give Timmy a break! I guarantee from experience that the people bashing this trade will soon be applauding it when Tebow does his thing.

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

In spite of future Tebots trying to tell us to accept this deal, there will be a large segment of the fanbase that will not accept this trade no matter how much its repackaged, explained and pitched. Not sure if this is the worse deal the Jets have ever made, but its coming in at one of the most controversial and if this experiment fails, who cares as there will be plenty of Jersey's and other swag sold to the "true fans".

6. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

he is to busy trying to f*ck his 20 year old gf.

7. Cman68

If and when Tebow leaves, promise us you'll follow him..

8. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

How could you say you don't know if this is the worse Jets trade ever when he hasn't even played a down yet and at the same time I am sure you obviously lived through the Gholsten fiasco?

9. NYSuperDoodle

NYSuperDoodle New Member

You nailed it. The Jets have made so many trades that, by any measure, are far worse than this one. I think bringing in someone who will challenge Sanchez is a great idea. Treating him like he's some kind of a precious little flower hasn't really worked out. Then there's the added bonus that Tebow will be able to contribute immediately.

One way this works out is for Sanchez to develop the mental toughness he needs to do his job at the level required. The other option is Tebow Time at the Meadowlands. Either way we get a tougher QB... so I like it.

10. Cman68

Ghost wasn't a trade Don but yes, that episode certainly wasn't the RingMaster's finest hour as a GM. When it comes to trades, this one is pretty controversial. It reeeeks of a publicity stunt and I think that's driving a lot of the hate you're reading and hearing.

Either way, Tannenbaum has but his balls on the chopping block this time and if it blows up in his face, he'll first pay the price in the court of public opinion and we already know how much Woody values "perception". More likely than not, if and when Tanny goes behind this move, Foghorn will be right behind him.

Notice how quiet Foghorn has been thru all of this....?

11. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

Good idea. Write the owner a letter of disgust for trading a motherf****** FOURTH AND SIXTH ROUND DRAFT PICK.

How will this franchise ever recover?

12. Cman68

Considering the RingMaster has always viewed late round picks as a nuisance to be traded away, you might have a point. Perhaps if he put in a bit more effort to develop depth, those late picks could come in handy but nooooooo, not the RingMaster.

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I know he wasn't a trade but you didn't say trade, you said deal. He was certainly a deal, a bad one..maybe the worst in NFL history..at least close to that. I agree with your perception of Tannenbaum..I haven't liked him as GM since day one and if this costs him his job I won't be at all upset.

14. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

This. How do you get that upset over something that hasn't even involved a play yet

15. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

We traded two 1st round picks for Dewayne Robertson and you're calling this the worst trade in Jets history???... SMMFH!!!..

16. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Dear Woody,

I am so displeased!

Humbly,

A Guy

17. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Dear Woody,

Thanks for firing Schotty.

Anything else happen lately?

18. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I don't think it is wrong for him to be disgusted with the circus show that has become of our team, then they throw fuel on the fire with, Tebow.

This has so much potential to be a very, very bad thing for our team. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

well I just told Woody I thought it was a gutsy moved that improved the team

20. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

O cut it out. Man up and Move on and hope for the best for our team.

If not go root for the Giants or Patriots.

If so, Good Riddance.