Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. TimeSquareTim

TimeSquareTim Banned

God Bless You Tim!!

I am now a Jets fan only because of TIM!! good luck Tim and take that starting job from Sanchez!!

2. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

:drunk:

Im seriously considering giving up on this franchise.

3. tebowfan

tebowfan Banned

this site

Does anyone know of a site where I can buy a tebow / jets tee shirt? Tebowing?

4. TimeSquareTim

TimeSquareTim Banned

that would be sweet! i want one too!

5. TimeSquareTim

TimeSquareTim Banned

that would be sweet! i want one too!

6. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

And my 101st post...man you are on fire! Or stalking me...or I'm stalking you...I don't even know anymore.

7. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Is that why the Broncos were second in the league in punts (yes even more than the Jets)? Also, if you believe Mark Schlereth on TV (I haven't been able to confirm on line) the Bronco's led the league in three and outs last year. No offense, but facts don't seem to support your assertion.

8. jetsaholic10

jetsaholic10 Member

There's also another way this all could turn out. It could actually turn out well. What if Tebow is used just as a wildcat/direct snap RB out of the backfield and actually does well? If he's in there for 5-10 plays per game and does well, that would be a good thing and make this trade all worth it.

As the fans of this team, let's see how this pans out first instead of joining the frenzy that the fans of the rest of the other teams are worrying about. As much as this could turn into a bad move, after a couple of weeks into the season, who knows? Maybe we'll actually have a dynamic offense.

9. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

You think YOU'RE excited about Tebow coming to the Jets? Well, I woke up this morning with Stigmata! Ironically, Blue Cross Blue Shield does not cover Stigmata. Thank God for ObamaCare!

RON PAUL!!!

10. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

This is what we're going to have to deal with for a while. People who want Tebow to play and aren't really Jets fans but are Tebow fans who want Tebow to play and Sanchez to sit.

As for Tebow, I hope that Sanchez runs with the job and pins Tebow to the bench and the fringe remains that, the fringe. But you don't get Tebow without playing him, so he'll have his Wildcat packages. We'll see how successful he is and they are with it. Not too many teams run Wildcat anymore, and as a Broncos fan mentioned in another thread, they got rid of Tebow because Manning is too good to take him off the field. The best thing that can happen for this franchise is for Sanchez to become that guy for us. Or, if Tebow does. Tebow has a longer way to go though.

jetsshop.com is the official Jets store, I'm sure there's stuff there.

11. TimeSquareTim

TimeSquareTim Banned

Converted Jets Fan

I am now a jets fan only because of Tim.I can't wait to see him tear it up on the field!

12. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

The strategy changed. Denver got away from the triple option and heavy does of zone read. Elway had acknowledged as much. They tried to get back to a traditional offense sprinkling in a few plays at a time of the option/wc type stuff.

13. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

I already hate you.

14. PJ4Ever

Tebow will not be playing QB for the Jets this year. Period. End of story. I really feel this way because of Rex. I think he still has full faith in Mark, and he better, becuase he's quite simply a better QB than Tebow.

As a runner, Tebow can be an absolute beast. I hope his fans understand that that is what's better for him and for the team.

15. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The problem is he'll get packages here and there where he will be getting the direct snaps. They wouldn't make this deal if that weren't the case. Depending on how well Sanchez does and how well Tebow does in his packages (which would be run/pass option) would dictate how often Tebow gets in the game.

But Tebow will not be the full-time starting QB barring injury.

16. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Oh dear. This sadly might be the price we have to pay to have Tebow on the team.
    I peg you at a young age sir please be aware the veterans on this board have been scarred for life through years of supporting the Jets. Please slice open your hand and see if blood is red or green- you will know if this is a home for you.

17. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

This is why this trade was a really bad idea for everybody except Tim Tebow.

18. tebowfan

tebowfan Banned

spammed advertisements

19. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Damn that was fast!

You guys must be in overdrive since yesterday.

20. PJ4Ever

Right, I'm all for him getting his packages. Like I said I think he can be a beast in that role because he's such a great runner and is at least a threat to pass. But, Sanchez has to be the focus and the pressure is on him to perform.