Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Especially because the league is legislating pass happy offences. Let's try to buck the trend, go against what works and wins and is proven to run a gimmick with a QB who can't throw (one who can't throw even worse than our current starting qb.)

Goddamn this trade.

2. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Besides the fact that he is a Jet there is nothing good about this circus. He should be treated like any other Jet, period. Don't blame Tebow, in fact I highly respect him as a person, but this move highlights how football clueless our leadership is.

Having said that, loyalty to our QB remains with Sanchez period, let those who boo and scream for a change after the first interception be remained of that.

Championship teams are not built around tandem QBs, over the hill acquisitions and gimmick plays. We never seem to get that message

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I keep hearing this. He has zero Super Bowls. He's no more of a winner than Sanchez and the rest of the kliq.

4. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

:rofl2::rofl2: @ puking when we're 10-1.

that's very strong determination to hate tebow.

5. milo

milo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I'm obviously exaggerating. I can see it now though, the whole team is playing solid and all well be hearing about is shitsnap and how he brought the team closer together.

Just so were clear I would love a 10-1 start. lol

7. laxin

laxin Active Member

The Dolphins are trying to trade Reggie Bush now... watch Tanny try and trade for him too because he played for Sparano.

8. laxin

laxin Active Member

Wow. That is great HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

9. LeroyJetson

LeroyJetson New Member

\what if the jets were to use #15 in the way that bellidick started using hernandez towards the end of last year? the scary moving hybrid hb/te that sometimes sets up next to or behind sanchez?

we know that rex and bill have a lot of respect for each other and spend a ton of time on each other's tape\

10. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

I obviously misinterpreted your bust comment. My bad. I get the Tebow hate. Believe me I do. I was once just like you! LOL.

I guess all I can say is keep an open mind. Bill Williamson on ESPN today wrote: "The Jets just turned Mark Sanchez into Kyle Orton." Either he will get better or he wont. Either way the Jets benefit. As for Tebow's throwing. It isn't as bad as it has been made out to be. Go and look at the Houston game where he led the Broncos back from 17 down at half. Look at the MN and CHI games. Look at the OT pass against the Squeelers in the PO's. The kid can make the throws.

Tebow can throw all day against the zone. He needs work against man and he needs someone to leave his mechanics alone. The work he needs is his footwork!

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The Tebowers are ridiculous... for sure and will probably be annoying for the whole season. But alot of you people that are all angry and stuff are killing me almost as bad.

The only beef I can possibly be see anyone having is if they have a problem with giving up a fourth round pick.. But nobody has a problem with that because hell the Jets got a freakin bargain by those standards.

No you people are hating it because of Mark Sanchez.. give me a break. Unless you are Mark Sanchez's loved one or have some personal connection to the man why should you give a shit?? Being all butt-hurt for Sanchez is pathetic, I'm willing to bet he's feeling better about it than some of you which says alot.

I actually like Mark Sanchez as the Jets QB.. But I like the NEW YORK JETS football team above all, above Rex Ryan, above anyone.. these players and coaches will come and go and I will still be a fan of the Jets. So frankly I just want the team to make acquisitions that make the team BETTER. I am just a fan so I dont give a shit about the salary cap, a players' personal feeling, locker room drama etc... etc.. I just want the product on the field to be better.. If the Jets can pick up 6 QBs that are all good and let them duel it out, for fucks sakes do it.. the best player is the QB that will play and I dont care about his name, background, whether hes new or old or anything...

Bottom line is the New York Jets got a TALENT upgrade to their football team last night for a 4th round pick.. Awesome! I'm psyched. Go Tebow, Go Sanchez. Go JETS. I hope the Jets Offense leads the league this year and I dont give a fuck who's taking the snaps.

12. HOI

HOI Active Member

A lot of the Tebow hate IMO comes from what he represents rather than who he is as a football player. Jets fans complaining about him bringing the circus to town must have not been around the last 3 years. Rex brought the circus to town...when you come to NY and start talking SB in your first press conference...when you talk shit to Billy Boy...when you go a MMA event and give a Fins fan the finger...that shit brings the circus.

Everyone LOVED the circus when we went to back to back AFCCGs...fucking LOVED IT!! Now youre pissed cause Tebow is here...? Now we dont want attention?? All of the sudden its "hey were just another team trying to do our thing...we dont need this hype"...I call horseshit.

And the stuff about Sanchezs fragile mental state...are you shitting me? Do you think anyone ever wondered about Terry Bradshaws emotions? If Jim Kelly felt unloved? If Steve Young felt..."not so fresh"? Its not a knitting circle...hes the STARTING QB of a NY football team. If we really have to worry this much about hurting his feelings than maybe this team and city arent the right place for him.

Tebow is here...love him or hate him...thats how it is. So root for the guy...dont turn your shit feelings about the organization or management on to this kid. I hope he plays and plays well.

13. milo

milo Well-Known Member

First of many "yeah that actually happened" moments:

[​IMG]

Embrace the madness...

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Cant wait to see Jon Gruden go on his "This Guy can play for the Jets..." analysis on ESPN this season

[​IMG]

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

We should offer them Jesus and $5 million.

16. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

As far as our defense being put in bad situations teebow always can keep a drive alive which is something i like

17. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

Bush would be a good fit for the Jets actually... He wouldnt be the #1 guy and would be mostly a pass catching LT type guy, which is the perfect role for him... and hes EXTREMELY fast, which is something we've needed desperately since Leon left. I would give up a 3rd for Bush at the most. we'll be getting those comp. picks so they will help a little.

18. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I am all for that trade! He's a perfect fit.

19. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

Thanks to some weak minded posters that write over here, I thought this board had way too many sub-par posters. This is well written. Congrats.

20. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I will support anyone who puts on a Jets uniform. I put this team above any player we could get. I didn't want Plax, but I gave him a chance. Everyone deserves a chance.