Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Eastriverdiver

Eastriverdiver New Member

I heart Tebow, I'm buying his Jersey ASAP.

2. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I am all in on this one. Tebow is a Jet therefore I am going to support him and this team like I always have and always will.
    J!-E!-T!-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

3. LGENF

LGENF Banned

it just goes to show you know nothing about T2

first he would never say that to anyone, even if he were thinking it, he never says anything that starts a controversey (something you jets fans will have to get use to)

secondly - he said just last night on his press call, that he would do whatever the team wants him and needs him to do

lastly - when it's a QB running the wildcat it's not called the wildcat, it's called run/option football

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

ignore it, its probably a Patriots fan yanking your chain. Don't feed the troll and don't start disliking Tebow for what a Patriots fan (or other team that hates the jets) is saying

5. LGENF

LGENF Banned

as starting QB in the NFL shouldn't need to get fired up, they should already be there, maybe thats the problem here, not that they traded for T2

6. l29washington

l29washington New Member

I was bitter yesterday and this certainly is not a trade I would have made if I was GM, but I am a Jet fan and Tebow is a Jet now so I will support him and root for him.

7. LGENF

LGENF Banned

actually it's probably a broncos fan, some of them were talking about joining here yesterday and trolling to stirr the pot the way they felt the tebois did on the broncos forum once he was drafted

the facts are the facts in denver, the team was shit and sucked badly and they were losing all the f'ng time, tebow took over and the team won, made the playoffs, and even went to the 2nd round

that wasn't all him, but the team played better with him at QB then with Orton at QB

now, no one is saying that here, so most of the true Tebow fans will probably just be happy he's on a team that actually wants him and wants to win (like me)

8. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

hahahah and here comes the Tebow choir boys.... I actually like the move, and I hope he does whatever the team asks him to do. But with all these fan boys coming out of nowhere I can see now why people didnt want this move to happen...

#2748 dmarz45, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

No tebow fan would come on the boards of his new team and attack the team this way. It would go against everything Tebow stands for anyway. You are obviously a troll from another team trying to upset Jets fans and get everyone fighting with each other .

Your IP address should be banned. In fact mods should be alerted of this and any fan that blast the Jets and praises Tebow (one day after he is signed) is not a Tebow fan

#2749 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
  10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

And where did you hear that? On his two conference calls last night he said he didn't care what he did and only wanted to help the team.

11. jack handy

jack handy Member

Like the master plan. To motivate a 4th year QB

1) Guarantee his salary for 2 years to make him feel comfortable.
    2) Sign Stanton who is not really a threat but better what was the competition so he starts to get a little scared.
    3) Drop the motivational bomb by trading 2 picks for a high profile QB. But be crafty and get one that cannot throw so the hurdle s not high.

12. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Either Incarcerated Bob or the National Enquirer.

13. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

This might be the best post I have ever read here. :up:

"we ain't your grandmothers team, and we never will be."

I long for smash mouth football. Please put the pussy wide receivers and quarterbacks on a bus to new England or Miami or Disney world. I don't think Sanchez is a pussy and I think he will be fine. He has actually taking a lot of shots and gotten back up, Pittsburgh playoffs. Holmes can leave whenever he wants. He would make an awesome captain somewhere else. Can't have a guy on the team that takes off plays, throws other teammates under the bus and then flat out quits. I don't want or need that captain. Give me a tebow anyday of the week and at least we will win or lose, but it will all be left on the field.

Ground 'N Pound!

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

How the hell is he attacking fans? If you have a problem with a post, report it. Posts like this aren't acceptable.

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I hate the Tebow Trolls. Die.

16. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Has anyone really followed Tebow's career. He's a winner. He beats the odds. He's actually a Belichek type player. He will do what it takes to succeed.
    If the down-side to his being here is that Sanchez crumbles under pressure, or guys like Cromartie don't like him, then its good the Jets find this out. Cromartie should walk with two feet in one shoe. He can be cut after 2012 at a big cap savings!

17. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Wow. Tebow Fans have their own set of rules. I had no idea.

18. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true Tebow-holic

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

You think this team was a circus before? Just wait. Even if the team is 10-1 with Sanchez playing solid all you'll be hearing about is how Teblows presence is the reason. *puke*

Hate this transaction.

20. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Do you realize how ridiculous that is for a Jet fan to say? If it was last year all you would hear is how the defense is the reason and other years it wpould be something else..so what? Who cares why we would be 10-1, everybody will have their opinion anyway.

#2760 Don, Mar 22, 2012