Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. LGENF

LGENF Banned

He started 11 regular season games this year for Denver and went 7-4 then went into the first round of the playoffs and beat the Steelers in a game that the Broncos had no chance of winning according to all you experts around the league

How you think that he is not an asset on offense is beyond me, he gets in the end zone

2. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Come on cut the bullshit.

Just say "We got rid of this clown and now have Peyton Manning, hahaha."

I'd respect you more.

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

:grin::rofl2:

I may join you that after all of the gameday reactionary threads

4. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

I am a new poster and a Bronco fan. I am not a Tebow crazy here to spam. I can say I couldn't stand the kid but he totally won me over.

I saw this post and thought it was a great point and wanted to expand. Tebow was perfect for the Broncos because our locker room had grown toxic as well. Let's not forget Denver was just coming off Spygate II thanks to the idiot McDaniels! Coaches were turning on one another and players were out of control. Tebow changed that and quickly. This team had leaders like Champ and Dawk but the locker room and the divisiveness that occured this year over Orton went out the window because of Tebow.

I am not sure what type of shot he will get in NY but I am sure if he does, he will make you guys proud.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Talisynon is now a redskins fan.

Seriously? Seriously?!!!!!?

6. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Again. Cut the bullshit.

"Enjoy this guy who can't pass for shit while Peyton Manning throws for 4500 yards and 35 TDs at Mile High! Later Losers!"

Just be honest. Don't spew that Tebow garbage.

7. Benny the Jet

Benny the Jet Active Member

One of the highest qbr's in postseason history says otherwise...

Listen, I'm not making him out to be Montana, Marino or Elway! I know what he is and he definitely leaves a lot to be desired as a passer, but he's not nearly as bad as haters make him out to be.

Like I keep saying, Sanchez undoubtedly and deservedly so deserves to be the starting QB, but in the right situations, Tebow can be a serious impact player for us! Together, they can be a force.

8. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I don't like the move now, but who knows, maybe it will pay off. Rex and Sparano are committed to using the Wildcat, and I suppose there is no better option than bringing in a guy like Tebow to run it. My only fear is what will happen Sanchez has a few bad games. I don't want to see Tebow starting, or fans calling for him to start.

If Sanchez comes into his own and we take some pressure off him by letting tebow run a series or two in the wildcat, I think it can really help our ground game really take off. Plus, it will be very difficult for defenses to prepare that extra dimension on offense. If it takes pressure off Sanchez and allows him to perform at the level we expect, then this will all be worth it.

He's a Jet so I support him, hoping for the best!

9. Mr. Swish Cheese

I seriously cant wait for this season. All the drama with the Jets will be pure gold.

10. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Tim Tebow can absolutely be a force for the Jets. With Sanchez and NOT as a quarterback. He will never be a successful QB in the NFL imo. If you want to disagree, that's all good lol.

11. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

What in my post was bull shit? I am not here saying he will take Sanchez's job. I am sayingh even as a back up the kid cleaned up the locker room and the toxicity that existed.

Am I happy about Manning? Sure! But he better be healthy or this will be a disaster even the great John Elway wont come back from. Also, my team was 1-4 with glaring holes and depth issues with Orton-a guy who has all the right tools, footwork, mechanics, etc... and Tebow came in and took this team to the PO's. Think about that 1-4 and to the PO's and beating the league's #1 D in the Playoffs. He beat a dang good Jets team on a short week.

I am sorry if anything I said offended you. I was just posting one item where Tebow can help. Again, I am not here to be a fanboi. Trust me-those guys will come in DROVES.

Good luck this season.

#2571 jhildebrand, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  12. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I've always liked Tebow as a person. I'm not remotely religious, and I don't love how openly religious he is, but I really don't care. He seems like a great guy, he seems like a great leader, and he's a tough guy to bring down as a QB. He needs a lot of work, but it will be fun to see him grow as a backup.

Ideally, he'll never be a starter here.

13. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Tebow will help this offense get into the end zone, and when that happens all you fans that are screaming bloody murder about the deal right now will be cheering your asses off

We went through it in Denver with all those fans when they said all the same crap some of you are saying now, when he wins the game that will be all that matters, and he will win the game - people doubted him in Denver also, he proved them wrong

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Son, I am disappoint.
    Tebow is a tremendous passer, the best pure passer I've seen since Sonny Jurgensen.

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I'm a fan of the JETS therefore I support whoever where's the uniform.

16. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Didn't offend me...I'd simply rather you say

"This is going to be hilarious watching the media and select fans clamor for Timothy Tebow when Sanchez struggles while we will be winning the division, and not losing our final 3 games to win the division due to our terrible quarterback. We now have arguably the best QB of all-time while you have a potential Top 5 bust and a fullback impersonating a Quarterback."

Give it to me straight. Not this optimistic Tebow trash.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Essentially my feelings, he literally just spoke at some church in Vegas two weeks ago. I was tempted to go even though I'm not into the religious aspect of his game. He is a tremendous leader and he plays with a lot of fire and passion. His QB play leaves something to be desired but he has a lot of intangibles that most NFL QB's don't. There are a lot of people that hate him just because of who he is off the field and want him to fail, I was of the opposite, I felt bad for all the hate he got but didn't like his QB play. He's our guy now and I could care less about his past, all I want is for him to help this team win a Super Bowl.

18. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

I was just staying on topic. This isn't about my team and Manning.

I just thought I would come here as a fan of another team, one who sounded just like you when the idiot coach McDaniels traded up to get Tebow, and learned something along the way.

Everything you said about the clamor and what not will happen. My team was better for it. I am just glad we finally got Orton's ass out of town. Even if it meant Tebow! It was the most exciting football I have watched since Elway hung em up. We even lucked out and got a home playoff game.

I guess all I can say is have an open mind. Oh, and by the way, he isn't a top 5 bust-Mandarich, George, JaWalrus, Akili, and several other Bengals are in the top 5.

19. jhildebrand

jhildebrand New Member

You guys are mad your team gave up a 4th, 6th, and $2.5 million. Imagine how I felt when McDork gave up a 1st, 2nd, 3rd!

20. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Outside his first two years with the number one defense and a DOMINATING running game spear headed by one of the best runners ever and young, hungry Greene, Sanchez has done nothing but allow most of you to make excuses for why, after 3 years, he throws passes into the arms of defensive lineman.

Many ppl believe Sanchez is not the dominant QB that will ever lead his team to the trophy even once, let alone multiple times.

Maybe rex and Tanny agree.

IF Tanny could trade Sanchez and end up with Richardson, a beast RT, a dominated OLB, and a FS then Tebow would help create a true ground and pound offense with the occasional pass to Keller, Kurly, and Tone that would be unstoppable. Certainly miles better than Sanchez throwing passes to d-lineman in year 4.

Tanny promised Tebow 'something'.

Time will tell.