Time for Sanchez to Man up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jesterjetman, Mar 21, 2012.

1. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

I hate this trade as much as the next soj fan but it is what it is. perhaps some good may come out of this....

anyways: a common theme in all the buzz about this perplexing move was that this is potentially devastating for an already emotionally fragile mark sanchez. You know what. Sanchez has to deal with it. I still believe in him. but if sanchez is so mentally weak that he cant handle the situation accordingly then i dont think he should be a qb in the nfl. Id like to think our coaching staff is smart enough to know that one int or even one bad game shouldnt warrant sitting sanchez, but it sure as hell cant result in mark sanchez sulking around, fearful that his spot will be taken. Lets hope this finally lights a fire under the ass of a kid who beat ne on the road in the playoffs and nearly led us to the superbowl. time for sanchez to man the fuck up.

2. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

He has to learn a new system. With a new WR.

He will struggle at points this year. Its Mark Sanchez. But if the running game works the Jets can win games. Lots of games.

Tebow gets called for the second Sanchez makes any mistakes.

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I guess all the people saying Sanchez is 'coddled' have been spoken for now, right? Even though he is a shitty ass Quarterback, Teblow's presence on this team has to put pressure on Sanchez.

Get it done, Mark. Fuck Tim Tebow.

4. jwmann2

jwmann2 New Member

Sanchez's numbers have gone up with every season. He has no running game around him and the receiver corp could be much improved. Let's be honest. I
    hope he can weed out tebow for the starting spot. It's going to be the headline in training camp. I dread ESPN's coverage of it.

5. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

HAHA. I hate ESPN's coverage of QB competitions. Especially during the regular season and Tebow, every time I watched ESPN it was just TEBOW this and TEBOW that.

6. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

This should light the fire up this guys ass. If this doesn't then we need to move on but i think this will be the motivation for him.

Im hoping for 30 TD's and completing around 62% of his passes.

7. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

let's start with 59/60 and call it a day.....mmmmkay?

8. NowWhat

NowWhat New Member

Why do we have to be so sensitive with this "grown man"

9. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

MetLife needs a No Tebow chanting policy for real.. just so Sanchez doesnt get all fucked up...

10. NYJetsfan56

NYJetsfan56 Member

I can see it now. Sanchez throws a pick the crowd chants for Tebow and Sanchez gets that scared look on his face he always has.