Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Nick07

Nick07 New Member

Peyton Manning is the only person we could realistically bring in to get Tebow out.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

This is one of the few times where I literally just shake my head at Tannenbaum/Rex. I can;t believe they bring this piece of shit in. I don't care about his skill set, it's the headache that comes with it.

3. South J-E-T

South J-E-T Member

We don't have a lot invested in him. If it wasn't Tim Tebow, it wouldn't be a big deal. I look at it as we are getting probably the best wildcat QB (running and passing) to play for an OC who invented the wildcat. Tebow is no threat to Sanchez, he is a situational QB who will thrive in 3rd and short situations and around the goal line. Not to mention Tebow may bring some positive energy and much needed leadership to this team. No existing players seem to want to step up. I think Tebow lights a fire under Sanchez without even threatening for his job.

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

no,he will not. and you guys are going to have enough problems when you realize that manning is done and youve set your search for a franchise qb back a couple years

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

when is the press conference?

6. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

Sanchez also admitted that he isn’t a big fan of lining up as a wide receiver on Wildcat plays. “I don’t know if I’m very good split out like that,” he said. “And I don’t like coming off the field.”

7. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

I remember in the press conference either before or after the Bronco's game this year the reporter was kind of baiting Rex with a question like "what are your impressions of Tebow as a young developing quarterback or something" obviously trying to try to draw out some comparison to Sanchez or whatever.

Rex just said something like "I think the kid's a winner and you're never too thrilled to face a guy like that." Tim Tebow will find a way to improve this team. If you think different you've got to be some kind of mental. He's not going to get in Sanchez's way of commanding the team if he has success on the field.

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Oh well. Its not like he's gonna have a choice now is it...

9. LockDown

LockDown Member

im on board!! lets take the division!!!!!

10. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

For fuck's sake, can we please stop with the "Tebow's a winner" bullshit. Are you people soft in the head or just tebow whore's? Explain your logic, tell me how sanchez isn't or stfu!

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You're a dick if you don't support him. I hate the trade but I will support Tebow and hope he does well cus I'm not an asshole and I want the team to do well.m

12. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

13. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

sanchez doesn't have to be in for wildcat if tebow is running it.

tebow is going to be listed as a qb.

also, there is no need for a decoy or the need to have a separate qb under center in case of audibles.

15. MyFavoriteMartin

MyFavoriteMartin New Member

Analysts on TV keep saying fans will be yelling for Tebow to start.... From what I've read/heard, seems like most Jet fans hate this. Seems like Tebow fans better be careful of the tebow haters

16. Obey The D

Obey The D Active Member

I don't think you'd get an argument from any level headed Jets fan on this board that Tebow is a better QB, but I think given the proper role he can help us. I think he could be a great TE/RB hybrid.

17. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

:lol:

At least you got drama...

We got a boring offense and nothing to look forward too this year...

18. Boba Jett

Boba Jett Member

Damn way too many Kool-aid drinkers here. Virgin boy is going to have to earn my respect. And those of you saying he's bringing leadership, you really think some guy who might not even see the field and has already been called over-rated by Jets players is going to turn around the locker room with some prayer circles or his amazing QB abilties are out of your minds.

19. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

The backup QB is always the most popular guy on the team.

This is gonna put undue pressure on Sanchez cause even more mistakes...

Oh boy...

20. Nick07

Nick07 New Member

Not saying this to be rude in any way but he sucks at throwing a ball. The only thing he is better then Weber on is running. He was not higher on the depth chart in the beginning of the season.

The reason our franchise already got set back years was EVERYTHING McDaniels has done to our team.

Can tebow be good? Maybe but shown very little progression and when does progress... reverts back. I have always had an unbiased opinion of him and wanted him to succeed but he is a cancer for a team and does more damage overall then a Terrel Owens.

I am pretty confident in Manning doing very well and would love to have the Broncos groom a QB underneath. Elway just gets it.