Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you. :grin:

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Please, stop the bullshit."

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I can't wait until the "We Want Tebow" chants to start.The offense will be boring as hell, but the drama certainly won't be.

#2363 Cman68, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Not one fucking snap has been taken yet. what the fuck is this shit?

5. MyFavoriteMartin

MyFavoriteMartin New Member

It's interesting that they're reporting Tebow was given the choice between Jets and Jags and he chose Jets. Now there is obviously some stuff we don't know here... were they offering the same stuff for him? Is Tebow getting more $$ from the jets than jags, or did he choose the Jets for football reasons...

6. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Have a little faith in our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Like a winged horseman riding into our personal Sodom and Gomorrah, Tebow brings with him the light of Christ. When added to the magical light of Revis Christ, this will create a Power Rangers style mega-tron of Christ light that will overpower our franchise and lead us to Zion. Let it be so.

7. laxin

laxin Active Member

Denver’s defense is better than you give them credit for, they at least have a passrush and were very solid the whole year.

Their receivers could actually gain separation too, unlike the thug who shot himself and the bum who gives up on plays.

Everyone seems to forget that Tebow had a system CATERED to him, it was designed to his strengths and the talent on offense because he could run an NFL style offense. Schotty took Sanchez, and threw him into something that I wouldnt even all an offensive system.

8. Levenhagen

Levenhagen New Member

I also can't stand you people who say sanchez has no work ethic
    seriously?

oh well, let's hope for the best

9. Hooterdawg

Hooterdawg New Member

It's kinda ridiculous that this site forces posters to check a thread of mostly 2300 whining posts just to check on whether this Tebow trade happened or not. But then again, the Jets are dysfunctional so why not their fan forum....

10. Sanchize0829

Sanchize0829 Well-Known Member

If the Jets don't produce a super bowl this year, Tanny needs to go. These kinds of stupid decisions are why Jets fans don't like him(at least I don't). Why in the world would you trade your 4th and 6th round draft picks that could be used to fill depth at positions for jesus boy that will be a wild cat QB that maybe plays 5-10 plays at most some games and maybe is the goal line QB. We already have Kerley and McKnight that can be fine wild cat QB's. If this trade was to make Tebow a power running back, and the Jets want to focus on running the ball 50 times a game, then this isn't a horrible trade, but if you are going to use Tebow for 5 plays a game to run the wildcat when we have players that run it fine is just idiotic. The Jets don't have good depth for a reason, and that is because Tanny keeps trading away every possible pick that we have. I will not ever root for Tebow and he can go fuck himself. I don't care if he is on the Jets. This trade just makes me hate him even more. He is a piece of shit that isn't good enough to play QB in the NFL.

11. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

Was he a winner when Denver lost its last three games including a 7-3 loss to a putrid KC team?

12. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

And so it begins...

Tebow will bring down Mount Tannenbaum

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Okay so you are rooting for Sanchez to perform poorly? Good to know where you're coming from.

14. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

I agree that no qb should be handed anything and regress as Sanchez did, but the amount of bullshit he's going to hear now goes beyond having a seasoned veteran who's not 62 years old behind him. The papers will be doing daily polls probably starting tomorrow on
    Who should start?

15. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

Well lets hope for the best and realize he is a weapon on offense that isn't here to be the Jets starting QB. (Which the world seems to be assuming). We are gonna have a hell of a power run game this year.

16. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

We get a 6th back from one of last years moves idiots

17. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Don't be so naive.

You and I both know their's going to be several thousand STUPID Jets fans calling for Tebow once Sanchez screws up...

18. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

I read the first 10 words that you said, then I personally banned my eyes from reading anything that I ever read posted when I see your screenname. New record, congratulations!

[​IMG]

19. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Jesus, some of you act like we gave Denver Revis or something. Relax. It's a 4th and a 6th.

20. Obey The D

Obey The D Active Member

I'd laugh my ass off if after all this the Jets send Tebow and the 16th to the Jags for the 7th.

If he's used correctly, I think he can help the team.