Pennington tutors Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DeathByJets, Mar 2, 2012.

1. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

You can't fix mediocrity.

2. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

But you can declare yourself the best CB tandem in the league when you're in the same division as Darrelle Revis and Cromartie and proceed to get toasted all year long. And even get toasted by "mediocrity"[YOUTUBE]VzpiZ8vOb7w[/YOUTUBE]

3. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I have always wondered how you post from that little yellow bus while you are licking the windows.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

So... you're never going to be a better poster? Thanks for the heads up.

5. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

i want my team back!

6. abyzmul

Weak-armed low ceiling unathletic game managers aren't in high demand around the league.

Pennington would likely not even beat McElroy out in a QB competition at this point, though. Hell, Sparano had to bring the fucking single wing to the NFL just to disguise Chad's obvious physical inability.

7. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Did you watch the last game of the year? Sanchez performance was the definition of mediocrity.

What "toasting" occured? Both of our teams didn't make the playoffs therefore both of our teams sucked.

Why didn't you want to refute my comment that Sanchez is mediocre? I know you love all things Sanchez, but the man isn't any good.

8. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

I'm talking about your cornerbacks making assinine comments akin to the one you made about Sanchez. Yes, I do watch the games. Do you? I just showed game footage of this mediocre QB toasting half of the best tandem in football in October of his rookie year. Try to keep up.

Every QB has bad games and Sanchez is no exception. There are plenty of reasons to be optimistic for his future. In my opinion, that puts him above mediocre and somewhere in the "4th year QB that needs to raise his level of play to expectations" bracket.

9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

They've been trying to in Miami since the last millenium.

10. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Their rookie year in 2000 was the last season that the AFC East was won by a QB other than Tom Brady or Chad Pennington.

11. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I'm telling you, we should group a bunch of Dolphins, Rangers, Philly Union fans and put them in a padded room so the idiocracy and garbage they spew out of their mouths kills them all...

12. winsalata

winsalata New Member

Lol!!!!!!!!!! You crack me up

13. june19

june19 Active Member

Big deal,they both suck! We need a real qb.

14. abyzmul

You were talking about mediocrity, I didn't see the word 'Sanchez' anywhere in your post. I just figured you had an epiphany of self-awareness and decided to share it as soon as possible with all of your Jets friends.

Maybe, if you want people to 'refute' a point, you should put some effort into your post instead of just being a typical, mediocre mind.

Although I have been coming to the conclusion that you simply aren't capable.

15. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

I remember watching that play. I believe it was Braylon's first game w/ the Jets? It was unbelievable. Not only the catch, but the throw as well. If Sanchez play at his best all the time, this team would have no trouble winning a couple SBs. Consistency is key.

16. Nyi28nhl

Nyi28nhl New Member

You know we cut him, during training camp, basically telling him to go take a hike while most other teams who needed a QB at the start of the offseason were already committed to someone else? Doubt anyone else who was calling was giving Chad a chance to start. Was he supposed to leave millions on the table because he might upset fans of the team that fired him at a time of year where nobody is hiring?

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

He's been doing some work in the booth as a broadcaster I believe

18. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

Penny is great, looks like Dirty wants to keep his job at all expense lol

19. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Right. Good thing you realized the fate of your own franchise at this early stage of the season.

20. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Which is why Manning coming here, should not result in Sanchez departure.

Sanchez has a very good arm, and play making skills, and He's YOUNG for a 3 year starter. Sitting behind a much better decision maker, with McElroy as a 3rd stringer would keep the franchise set at the QB position for a Decade....

That has the possibility of taking Sanchez from 'well above average QB' potential, to Elite QB potential.

(Sort of like Steve Young being behind Montana, and thats How Tanny should be selling it)