17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

:wink:
    LogeSection---you bring up a valid point--my kids are going to be checking to see what people brought to eat at the door and direct them to their seats.Once the game is over they will be instructed to do the following .

All UPPER DECKERS / non psl holders /people who brought beat munchies /uppper living room people will be directed to the back door and walk around the yard and house then out to the street where their cars are---

all PSL holders / downstairs people will be allowed to leave first in an orderly manor out the front door so that they can exit my driveway safely, quickly and efficiently . Everyone will also be given a nifty paper cup autographed by my kids as the leave.

cbg < -----" no longer on sg3 's permanent ignore list because sg3 is once again banned for 7 days. oops my mistake he was reinstated today / and lasted about an hour and is now banned for another 14 days "

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is precious. But yes, you should change several things.

First off, they need to mail you a PSL check, which has nothing to do with getting into the house on game day. It just gives them the priveledge of doing business with you. Then they have to pay you a separate bill to get in the door, which is payable 6 months in advance and you don't pay them any interest of course. Anybody who does not pay the entrance bill loses any money they gave you for the PSL.

Now it's time for Class Warfare, the likes of which will put the politicians on notice that it's time to tune up their game. Allow your highest paying "guests" to enter thru the front door. 2nd tier people can enter from the back door. Non-PSLers must enter thru the basement flap doors and walk past laundry hanging on the line. They'll walk downstairs into the basement and you must provide very old, hard metal chairs with an old 19" analogue TV to watch. At no time are they permitted upstairs in the main TV viewing area.

Refreshments for the cellar crew will include stale popcorn, left over halloween candy, refrigerated hot wings from last Wednesday's cookout, Aunt Minnie's homemade fruitcake from Christmas that nobody ate and plastic water cups that they can conveniently fill with tap water from the laundry room utility sink. Blinking neon florescent utility shop lights will sufficiently serve as "overhead lighting" and it might be a bit chilly down there because of the open flap doors going down into the basement, but after all, these are basically non-paying customers. I mean, they paid you for the seats but never paid you for the PSLs. Very taudry.

Of course, as mentioned, parking must be an issue. Class Warfare dictates that you not only prohibit them from parking in your dirveway or on the street in front of your house, they mustn't be allowed to park anywhere on your block. The idea is to make them walk a great distance, so the local K-Mart a quarter of a mile away will suffice for parking. Make sure they have to cross busy Route 46 between traffic lights and damn-near get killed in the process.

Toilet facilities are a whole other Class Warfare issue and not to be taken lightly. PSL Non-Payors should be able to use the toilet in the basement that frequently overflows or at least allow them to piss in the utility sink, right below where they partake of their tap drinking water. Provide just enough toilet paper (about a quarter of a roll) to insure that they run out somewhere in the 3rd or 4th quarter. And one more thing... make sure the aroma of the hot appetizers being served to the "better" guests upstairs reaches the lower level, in order that they may change their minds about next year.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

dont forget that tap water is 9.25 per cup. and no there will be no tops on your dixie cups!

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew you guys would not dissappoint :wink:

you took the ball and are running with it----well done:drunk:

Now as to not to get anyone upset and keeping with this thread--the new place really blows !

cbg < -----" no longer on sg3 's permanent ignore list because sg3 is once again banned for 7 days. oops my mistake he was reinstated today / and lasted about an hour and is now banned for another 14 days "

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes I was aware that my my post was not the type of post U would like but that is a blip of the future as I see it. :sad:

6. alleycat9

7. JetsSec337Lot13B

Also don't forget a Pats fan can tell ya to GFY and you have to deal with it. If you say something to him then you're thrown out.

8. alleycat9

and you lose your tickets AND psl

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I think Alleycat and you bring up very good points :wink:

Weekend is turning out to be pretty good------Curtis is going to get inducted ! Either the Giants or Patriots will be losers today just like us !
    And SG3 still has another week on his being banned !!!!:grin:

in keeping with the thread the new place ummmmmmm blows!

Would be great to have a Superbowl here today my guess is in 2 years the weather is not going to cooperate--gut feeling :wink:

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You forgot Parcells not getting in. Would have been another feather in the Giants cap. The NY media had him in before the weekend. He even had a 1 hr. show on ESPN about his career. Jack ass, next time shutup until you get in

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

So am I to understand that season ticket money is now due April 1 st ? I wonder how many people, Uppers or otherwise will be giving or have given notice and are bailing on their season tickets before then ? It will be a very interesting Spring thats for sure but I would venture to guess if the money is due on April 1st that the Jets will be working those phone lines 24 / 7 come April 2 nd trying to fill that place up----if anyone gets a call or has contact with the ticket office before the due date please post let us know---I along with many others am curious how that is going to go :wink:

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Did anybody receive their ticket invoice yet?

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

14. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Nope nothing yet, Its BS that they want all this money so soon!!

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I had read somewhere that the money is due April 1st but I am no longer a season ticket holder :grin: so I honestly do not know if that is true . I heard the Woody interview ( 1050 with Kaye) where he said he would not raise ticket prices. That was before the Superbowl. I would have asked a follow up question to Woody about lowering ticket prices :wink:

cbg < -----" no longer on sg3 's permanent ignore list because sg3 is once again banned for 7 days. oops my mistake he was reinstated today / and lasted about an hour and is now banned for another 14 days

16. Jerseyboyisback

Did you have upper deck seats or PSL?

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

They have been due 4/1 for the last 2 years. Used to be 5/15 and then 5/1, now 4/1. When they are due should not change your decision on renewing or not, at least not to me. I really don't think many people are going to bail after one medicore season. If you don't like the stadium, you left already.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

JERSEYBOY I had uppers ,no psl here thank goodness . It is much more difficult to walk away from a PSL ,,I understand that .

Section314----I know many people like myself who walked away last year after 2 AFC Championship games so I would think after this years debacle if someone had thoughts of leaving before or were on the fence---> they could easily be gone. I will not be shocked to get an e-mail or phone call from the Jets asking me if I have a renewed interest this year--but time will tell.I just hope if they do contact me they offer me the same discounts that others were offered when I did have season tickets.
    such as
    1 )not having to pay for preseason games,,(as myself and many others did)

2 )free parking to preseason games

just to name 2 things that went on :wink:

cbg < -----" no longer on sg3 's permanent ignore list because sg3 is once again banned for 7 days. oops my mistake he was reinstated today / and lasted about an hour and is now banned for another 14 days

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

I look at this stadium as almost like the new Yankee Stadium. Year 1 everyone had tickets the place packed and you could re-sell your game you couldn't attend for some nice money. Some peopled dropped for year 2 and things started to get back to normal. Year 3 some more dropped and prices were going for pennies on the dollar. Year 4 tons of fans have dropped their ticket plans myself included.

For the Jets it's slightly different since I haven't missed a home game in over 10 years. I still am dropping unless I get the seats that I want. I used to be paranoid and send my money in right away. I'm not anymore and I'm not scared to lose my tickets.

20. Jerseyboyisback

Football is 10 games 2 preseason and 8 regular. Base ball is a shit ton.

of course its hard to sell baseball tickets, when you have 3-5 games a week you are on that shit all day! Football is not as hard