y'all need to check out patsfan.com

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jets4lyfah, Feb 5, 2012.

1. stayclassy

stayclassy New Member

lmao, id link to the youtube "Simple Plan - Untitled" to sum up the Patriots, but I don't think I have enough posts to link >_<

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

3. Roger Vick

Roger Vick Banned

Oh that is pure gold right there.

I'm heading out right now to go mock any Patriots fans I come across, this is going to be a great day!

I wish I had an "MHK" patch that I could stick on my jacket...maybe with a little frowny face next to it or something. I could rub it and point to the sky every five seconds...or maybe point the other way.

In any case, this is going to be a great day!

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

So you're going to make fun of a dead woman?

Stay classy.

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

6. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

This was actually the best story of the night...didn't sound like the high and might asking to pray for her Tommy then.

"INDIANAPOLIS — The frustrations of another Super Bowl loss spilled over for Gisele Bundchen as she left the luxury suites of Lucas Oil Stadium after her husband Tom Brady and the Patriots fell to Eli Manning and the Giants, 21-17, in Super Bowl XLVI Sunday night.

While making her way toward the elevator, Giants fans were harassing the supermodel, yelling, “Eli rules, Eli owns your husband.”

She responded to her entourage.

“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

That was an obvious reference to Wes Welker, who dropped what would have been a first down on the Patriots’ next-to-last drive and would have likely sealed the win.

Aaron Hernandez also had a drop of a pass over the middle on the last drive of the game."

7. FatDarrell

FatDarrell New Member

Ha, that video of Giselle is pretty funny. She sure does do a good job of surrounding herself with dogs, as if she needed to look hotter.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

9. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

I watched Super Bowl XX last night and the final 1:47 of the Pats - Giants game. The Bears absolutely thrashed the Patriots in '86, 46-10. Patriots players were pissed in '86 but looked nothing like the coddled primadonas that left the field after last nights game.

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

her husband threw the ball a little behind. That is why it was tough for the little foot solider to hold onto the ball.

11. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I love it. Fuck their team and fans.

12. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

Soft fans. I laughed reading through those responses. Pats fans don't know shit about what heartbreak year after year is. Typical spoiled fans. Everyone knows gillette stadium will be hard to sell out once brady and belichick retire. They can't admit to having struck gold drafting brady late. Embrace it and stfu.

13. Roger Vick

Roger Vick Banned

Absolutely. If she can help the Patriots win from beyond the grave, then she isn't really dead, is she?

Stay stupid, mick.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Thank you, everybody wants to say Welker should have held on, it's not like he hit him in stride like he did Hernandez who dropped it.

Could you imagine if it was Sanchez who threw that ball? The media would have ripped him to shreds but somehow it's Welker's fault.

15. mystikol

mystikol New Member

16. 3xNFLChampion

3xNFLChampion Banned

Jets got thier SB win long before the Pats ever sniffed one, Jets tampered with Parcells during our 2nd run. Then as Johnny Most used to say "Justice Prevailed".

"You are what you are."
    Bill Parcells

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Can you go ahead and provide a link to that Parcells quote?

Cuz... uh... I don't think you got it right.

18. DAPATS

DAPATS New Member

I hate to rain on your little parade but Edelman didnt beat a woman in a bar. And who really gives a shit about the girl wearing Gronks shirt. It only makes Jets fans happy that the Pats don't have another ring so that you can feel good about something. All of these posts about the joy of a Patriots loss are laughable. 7 superbowl appearances compared to your 1. The Patriots chances of going back to the SB next year are pretty good compared to the Jets. And lets not go there with the whole "cheaters" thing. I'm pretty sure you saw the video of your trainer tripping a Miami player.

19. Phear

Phear New Member

Haha, u mad? Fact is, the patriots lost. And reading that MSG board is priceless right now.

20. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants both."

:gpc: